LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time full time (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sits the twins in their high chairs and gives them a bottle each and cut up pizza. 

I sit down with them to eat mine "is it nice girls?" I say, making sure to put bibs on the twins. 

Both of the twins gave small nods before starting to eat with their hands. They would sometimes wiggle some while they ate but the most thing was they did make a mess all over themselves and their high chairs. To the point that Indi looked over. “Umm Dan.?” She asked before pointing over to them.

Dan sees them and smiles "you were like that when you was a toddler" I say as I go and get the baby wipes and cleans the twins faces and hands and makes them both bottles and makes Indi a cup of juice.

“Really..mommy and daddy said I was a clean baby?” Indi asked back believing both Dan and their parents. She knew that maybe at times she was clean but she wanted to know more.

Both of the twins started in on their bottles. When empty they looked over fully. “Up!” They called almost at the same time.

Dan smiled and laughed "you loved your food and sometimes it got a bit messy when mom used to feed you your food. You was her baby girl and she didn't mind. I think it was dad changing your diapers that was funny because mom always makes him change the messy ones when he's home and she knows he gags and you used to giggle" 

Cleans the girls up and I pick them both up with one in each arm.

Indi laughed. “He still does with the twins and mommy will make him clean up the really messy diapers.” She smiled more thinking about it before looking up to Dan again. “Dan are you staying the whole night? Are mommy and daddy going to be gone that long?” Indi asked softly not minding if so just wondering.

The twins giggled leaning into Dan ready to be cleaned up fully and put into there pjs.

Dan smiled "he still struggles with the messy diapers? He will never change. Four kids and he still gags? I'm staying the night. Mom is going to be away for a few days. I'm taking you three to school tomorrow"

Indi nodded laughing a little. “Yeah still gags but he tries..it makes the twins laugh” She said still laughing before looking down. “Aww school really we all have to go?” She asked back knowing that it would be something that they had to do but in the same Indi wanted to be with her older bother.

Dan laughs "he'll never change" I smile as I take the girls upstairs to get them ready for their bath and tells Indi to follow him so she can help him "sorry honey. Your mom won't be happy with me if I let you stay at home"

“I know butt…” Indi then just sighed as she turned to follow upstairs for the bathroom. Once there she started to pull off her clothes thinking that if the twins where getting a bath she might take a shower as that was normally how it worked or if need be they would all share. That was one thing their mom did when it was bathtime it meant everyone would be taking the bath then. “Dan do can I shower or do I need to share?” She asked to her older bother as the twins wiggled a little knowing that it was bath time.

Looks at you "honey. Has something happened at school? You are okay to wear underwear at school if you prefer, right? And you can take a shower. But if you need any help with your night diaper then just let me know okay" I smile "i was like you at your age. Not wanting to go to school but we have to as we learn things. And the twins are going to daycare. I need to get some work done" 

Indi nodded heading over getting some clean clothes before coming back. “Nothing happened I just though that maybe we could spend time with each other like that while mommy and daddy where gone we get to have some fun and hangout you know?” She said back as she turned on the shower and then started to strip before moving to get in.

"I know honey, but school is very important and mom and dad wouldn't be too happy if I let you stay off school. I promise I will be there to pick you up. We have some time before the girls get dropped home, so how about I take you to the park after school? The girls don't finish school until 4:30 and that gives us an hour"

I turn away to give Indi privacy and removes the twins clothing and then their diapers, cleans them up, and puts them in the bath, making sure its not too hot for them.

And making sure there is lots of bubbles for them.

• 1 month later...

“Oh that would be great!! Thank you” She said all smiles now as she started to shower. When done Indi got out heading over to get her night time diaper bring it back over. “Can you put this on me?” She asked softly.

The twins giggled as they wiggled around in the bath having a great time. Getting coved in soap and bubbles.

Looks at my sister when she hands me the night diaper "sure. Let's go to your room" 

I take her and asks her to lay on the change pad so I can diaper her for the night.  

Dan nods "of course you will honey. It just takes time. Its not unusual for kids your age to have this issue. You just have to wake up when you need to go. Sometimes you sleep through"