LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gold Stars for Sweet Baby Linda?

My wife/mommy started a new thing with me last weekend.  She hung a 2019 calendar in my nursery.  It is the kind with big squares on it for each day.  The first page is actually For December of this year.  Her deal is to paste a little gold star in each square whenever I drop a big poopy in my di-dee.  If I fill all the squares for a given week, then she will spoon-feed me an ice cream treat at the end of the week.  Yesterday was special.  I got 4 stars in yesterday's square.  I dropped 4 poopies in one day!  Not just little marbles, but rather 4 full sized ones!  I wish I could remember all that I ate the day before so I could stage a repeat performance.  First time 4 ever happened.  Seven diaper changes total for yesterday, 3 from pee and 4 from pee and poop.  I don't know if seven is any kind of record or not, but yesterday was sure a fun day, as I spent the whole day  in my crib loading my diapers.

What a fun day you've had.. I hope you get a special treat for making all those lovely big messes! I bet your mum is very proud of her little Linda and if I were her, I'd be having a laugh with my friends about how I'd spent the whole day changing you, and telling them how good you had been and what was in your nappies etc. TBH, seven changes is fine for a healthy little girl who relieves herself freely whenever she needs, no-one can blame you for doing what comes naturally. Nursie likes me to have at least two dirty nappies a day, but when I have three I often get a reward. If I go too long without one, she gives me something to help shift the blockage. When it all comes out, I might have a lot of messy nappies one after another, one really full one or anything in between. Your four averagely-full ones sounds like the best combination.

Anyway, well done Linda!