LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

punished by being babied

robertson

"Good she said "At least you admitted it"  She felt all tingly inside, thinking of the evening to come  "Well, i can't breastfeed you - yet, but I can give you milkies.  Stay there and behave"  She left the room.  Then came some noises from the kitchen and she could be heard moving about, opening cupboards and the fridge.

She returned and had a baby bottle, full of formula, in her hand.  she went over to him and stood him up, leading him by the hand  to the easy chair, where she sat down and pulled him onto her lap.  She leaned him back and ran the nipple back and forth across his lips "Come. on, open wide for Aunt Mandy.  That's a good boy!"  She made him drink the whole bottle before sitting him up, putting him over her shoulder and patting his back "Burpies  Let's get that nasty wind up!"

Ian was feeling light headed as she talking about breastfeeding then he couldn't believe she was even talking about breastfeeding him. What really surprised him was he didn't dislike the idea of her breastfeeding him as it would be nice to be next to this goddess he wondered what color her bra was! Ian already knew what was going on so he wasn't surprised when she came back in with a baby bottle she shook even testing the heat of the formula by squirting some on her wrist. He felt real stupid as she lead him to the couch.

"Pl--please can I hold it myself." he begged

Soon enough he found himself cradled in her lap like an infant staring into her hazel eyes.

While laying there she teased the nipple by his lips cooing and smiling at him.

He opened accepting the bottle and began drinking it didn't take but a drink or two to discover he was drinking baby formula.

Ian got into a rhythm as she began rocking him and patting his bottom.

Once he was done just like his mom did she began patting and rubbing his back.

"Burp." he finally did it and he found that more embarrassing as she praised him.

"Good boy, burping for Auntie!  Now sit there"  she said, putting him in the play pen " and play nicely.  Stay quiet, while I fix myself my own dinner.   She disappeared and noises and cooking could be heard from the kitchen.  She returned some 20 minutes late, holding a tray, which contained a steak dinner plus a glass of red wine  "Good of your mummy to leave me with such a nice dinner"

She sat down and put the news on the TV, and enjoyed her meal.  Later, she took everything through and washed up, then came back "Now let's check baby's nappy" 

She came over and slid her hand down  "Uh oh!  Wet I see,  Has the wittle baby wet his nappy?  Well Auntie will just have to change you" she said, picking him out the play pen, and laying him on the changing mat.  she removed the plastic pants, nappy, cleaned and powdered him, then pinned him into a new nappy "There, nice and clean"

She disposed of the old nappy then went to wash her hands.  She came back "OK, baby, would you like to play games before beddy byes?"

Ian sat in the play pen smelling some of the food it smelt so good.

"Can I have some?" he said watching her sit down with a delicious looking steak.

While she was eating he did something he hated he wet his diaper.

Once she was done eating she came back in cooing at him

Oh know she's going to find out I'm wet! She thought to herself

He brushed bright red as she stuck her hand down his diaper even running her hand over his manhood.

Ian couldn't help but get excited!

The baby knew she didn't really expect an answer as she was just talking to him like he was a real baby.

He laid there enjoying the view as she leaned over changing him he could see her sexy black bra.

Ian couldn't believe he was getting his diaper changed by this sexy goddess.

He smelt the baby powder and herd the crinkle of his diaper.

She brought the diaper up between his legs nice tight and snug taping each side.

He sat up embarrassed that she was going to do nothing to cover his diaper!

"Can I have some shorts?"

Ian looked at her wondering what she meant.

"Um sure I guess." he said nervously

"OK, if you are sure, I will go and get your colouring book.  Then you can sit on my lap and colour in the pretty animals and flowers"  She left and returned a few minutes later and sat him on her lap, giving him the child's colouring book.

"No, baby. Lions are solid colour, Tigers have stripes"

"Awww what a pretty colour for that flower, but, look, see how Auntie stays within the lines"

"Concentrate, i know it's hard for alittle boy, but you can do it."

This went on for a while, then she checked his nappy again  "Good boy!"  nice and dry.  now Auntie wants to watch a TV programme.  Can baby keep colouring in on the floor, quietly, while she watches.  When it finishes I'll get you ready for bed.  I'll bath you first and mummy told me to take care of something when I bath you"

Ian couldn't believe she was going to make him color, the worst part is he was right handed and she made him use his left hand so it looked just like a baby had colored the picture.

"I know what color lions and tigers are." he was trying to make the best of it and have some fun. He hated how with every movement his diaper was loud and crinkly

He rolled his eyes how she was treating him just like a baby!

"Ok I guess."

"Wait wh--what about a bath and what are you going to take care of I--I don't need a bath!" he cried

"Yes you do.  Little boys must stay nice and clean.  now be quiet while I watch this show"

Eventually the (really boring!)  show ended "Right! bath time and then beddy byes!"

She picked him up and carried him upstairs, where she started running the bath.  she stripped him naked, and sat him ona stool while she tested the temperature with her elbow.  "Fine for baby.  upsa daisy and in you go.  Wheee" 

In no time at all she was washing him head to toe, paying attention to his nooks and crannies, making sure he was thoroughly clean.

"Ok, stand up for Auntie".  She then applied a cream all over his body, with the exception of his head.  It tingled a little.  After about 5 minutes she got the spray head and started spraying over his body.  As the cream left, so did all his hair, every last trace.  "Nice and smooth, like a real baby.  Your mummy asked me to do this.  She wants you to feel like a baby to her as well as to yourself, so that means no hair and that cream will keep you hair free for months.  She was even thinking of doing it to your head and having a little bald baby, but I suggested leaving it for now as something up mummy's sleeve, in case you play any of us up!"

She took him out the bath, and dried him "OK, let's get your nappy and night clothes on and get you to beddy byes!"

Ian hated the way she talked and treated him just like a baby.

"Talk to me normal you know I'm older then you!"

He was not looking forward to her giving him a bath.

Once she got him to the bathroom he stood there as she undressed down to his diaper.

He stood there looking at her thinking about getting her wet then maybe he'd see through her clothes.

When his bath was ready she took off his diaper

"Please can I just give myself a bath!" he begged

"Wh--what ha--happened to my hair!" he cried looking down at it.

"Wa--wait wh--what, what other plans does she have!"

"That's for the adults to know, and the little boys to wonder!"  She took him through to the bedroom, where he was laid on the changing table, powdered and a new nappy put on.  She then dressed him in his babyish pyjamas, then put him in his cot, leaving the door ajar as she put the light out  "Nightie nightie!"

Some time later she returned "Can't sleep eh?  Your mummy will be upset if I don't have you in the land of nod before she gets home"  She picked him out of the cot and went over to the chair, where she sat down and pulled him onto her lap.  She then proceeded to rock him, patting his bottom through the nappy "Shhhh, come on go to sleepy byes"

Once Ian was in his crib he wondered why she didn't give him his bottle. He laid there not believing the hottest girl in school and the girl he had a crush on just bathed him and diapered him then put him to bed. He laid there thinking for the rest of his school life she will be able to tease him calling him baby but not like a girlfriend would say to her boyfriend. Se could always come up and pat him. She could tease him in so many ways! He looked up when he herd her voice.

"Um no it's still early I'm not tired.

He enjoyed being cuddled and patted as she rocked him.

His mom and sister already got him conditioned to drink his bottle before bed or to drink his bottle as they put him to sleep

Ian laid there with his eyes closed and he reached for her breast wanting to suck on it like his mommy does.

Ian was falling further and further into babyhood.

"Sorry, baby, I don't produce milk yet.  I tell you what I'll get you a bottle"  She put him back in his cot and headed off downstairs,  A few minutes later she returned, holding one of his baby bottles, full of formula.  She picked him back up and put him on her lap again and teased the nipple on his lips

"C'mon baby this will put you to sleep.  Shhh" she rocked him back and forth, patting his bottom through the nappy.  Once he fell asleep she gently placed him in his cot, inserted a dummy in his mouth and left the room, putting the light out as she went.

"Yet." he thought what is she talking about. He was kinda embarrassed showing her what a real baby he was. Ian smiled as he did need his bottle to fall asleep.

He loved being so close to her she was wearing some perfume that smelt real sexy and her body lotion smelt like strawberries and her hair smelt like coconut.

Ian opened accepting the bottle and once she got in a Rhythm patting and rocking him he drank half his bottle and was soon asleep.

"What time is it?" he asked half asleep as she was putting him down once he had the pacifier in he began sucking it and the pats from her along with his mobile put him right back to sleep.

His mother and sister came home to find "the "baby" asleep, bathed, in his pyjamas, fresh nappy, tummy full of milk, dummy in mouth, little special "task" completed.   Clearly Mandy was a good choice for baby sitter, and his mother promised her, as she left, that she would be given further chances to do so, despite the presence of Kelly, next door.  Maybe shots each?

His mother went up and checked him and was quite taken how peaceful he looked fast asleep, with a dummy in his mouth.  It was almost as if the punishment was working and he was turning in to a much better behaved young man.  She started to wonder if she might start thinking about growing him up again, although here, she was a bit conflicted as she was enjoying having her baby boy back.

She sighed and left the nursery and got ready for bed, wishing her daughter goodnight.  As she lay in bed, she wondered if he would keep his nappy dry for the morning, as she fell asleep.  In the night she had a dream that he was a real baby again and woke up a bit disappointed it wasn't actually true.  Oh well, a good breastfeeding session might put an end to such melancholy thoughts, she mused as she went through to his room.

It didn't take long for Ian to fall asleep more and more he was falling further and further into babyhood. He was wetting himself on a regular basis and he really didn't complain he was getting used to it. Now at night he needed a bottle and rocked to sleep. Ian didn't even hear his mom and sister come in. Ian wet himself during the night.

"Huh what's going on?" he asked as he was groggy still half asleep.

He began trying to wipe the sleep from his eyes.

"what time is it?"

"Time for your feed, that's what time it is!"

She got him on her lap and made him suckle.  She looked down at him, drinking her milk and thought how natural it all seemed now  "Which babysitter do you prefer, Mandy or Kelly?  Well, it doesn't really matter anyway as you will get both, when convenient.  Thta's it, keep drinking mummy's milk.  Then I'll wash you, get you ready and pop you in a fresh nappy"

She continued "You know, have you ever heard of a wet nurse?  I can think of circumstances where they might be needed.  I mean breast milk is best, and I can store it, but it really is better for you to have it fresh when I am not available, so I will need to think of who could fill the role"

She finished feeding him, burped him over her shoulder, then carried him through to the bathroom, where she cleaned him up 2I'll give you a proper bath later, baby"  She took him through to the changing table, put him in a new nappy, then dressed him in his usual babyish outfit.  She took him downstairs and strapped him in to the high chair, handing him some juice in a sippy cup "There, there, drink up, while I talk to your sister, over coffee."

Ian was still trying to wake up but when she had him on her lap and she teased her nipple across his lips, he latched on. It was like a hold habit was coming back after years and years being buried it was back. He was sucking as he drank and she rocked him, he herd her asking questions but he was too tired to answer. Once he was done, he was changed this time fully awake. He hated to admit it but the clean diaper felt good.

He watched after he was placed in his highchair her getting him some juice and he was surprised when he received a sippy cup instead of a bottle.

"Um when can I be a big boy again?"

"I'm thinking about it" was the reply.  Deep down she realised that, eventually, the punishment phase would be over.  She liked having a little boy again, even though it made so much work and a truculent teenager was now quite docile and well behaved.  She would wait till she had her daughter alone and discuss it with her.  That would take the emotion out of it and she was so sensible and could clarify things for her mother.  It might not be so good now as she didn't want to leave him alone, but she would wait till she had put him down for the night.

Meanwhile, she and her daughter finished their coffees, then fed him breakfast.  They then lifted him out of the high chair, took him through to the lounge and put him in the play pen "Play with your toys while we tidy up a bit"

Ian was excited thinking soon he might be able to grow up again and then he could go after Mandy and make her his girlfriend. He sat there as his mom and sister talked. He then at his breakfast and was placed in his play pen as his mom and sister talked some more laughing and drinking their coffee.

Once the house was tidied up, both his mother and sister came back through.

"OK, we have talked about it, and we both hope this little episode has taught you your lesson.  You can get up and put your big boy clothes on again, and we will consider this episode and punishment as in the past.  Just remember, any sign of you heading backwards, back into your old behaviour and you will be back in nappies before your can even blink!"

His mother turned to her daughter "I think he's might just have learnt his lesson this time, and, to be honest, I was perhaps liking it too much myself.....but I mean what i said, any nonsense and he's back in nappies"

Her daughter looked at her "Of course, mum",. She had an enigmatic smile.

Ian went upstairs after they took his diaper off he noticed both his mom and sister seemed disappointed both wanted him to be the baby but for different reasons. He was just happy to be free of his diapers and ready to be a teenager again and maybe hit on Mandy or Kelli, why not both! He thought as the water hit his skin from the shower this was freedom!