LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

punished by being babied

robertson

"Please mom I'm not tired!" he whined as he was taken to his room which was seeming more like a nursery with the smell and his baby things laying around. He was glad he was still dry. He frowned as his mommy stripped him down to just his diaper, he looked at his diaper and plastic pants and was thinking how much worse the disposable babyish diapers would be! Ian nodded as his mom tucked him into bed telling him how it was going to be warning him to stay in bed.

"Ok."

All the new stuff was put away, then his sister went upstairs "I'll get him up, mum.  Just you relax"

She appeared a few minutes later, with him on her hip "What do you know, still with a dry nappy"  She deposited him in the play pen.  Then sat down opposite her mother  "he looks quite cute in that nappy and plastic pants!"

"Yes, I know dear.  I've contacted Kelly and Mandy, and they are both up for the babysitting job tomorrow, so I told them to come round at 5:30.  That should give us enough time to get to town, in time for the play"

"Oh good"  she looked over at her brother "You hear that, baby.  Kelly and Mandy will be babysitting you tomorrow.  Wasn't that nice of them?"  There was, of course, no response

The rest of the evening went pretty smoothly, and Ian was fed in the high chair and mummy's lap, he was bathed and had his nappy changed and his Noddy pyjamas put on him.  He was settled on the cot for the night.

Being relatively early, he was in bed long enough to wet his nappy, meaning his mother had to change him in the morning.  He was then washed and dressed and got his breakfast, this time by his sister.  It was apparent that his mother and sister were pretty much taking shots each at cleaning, feeding and dressing him and changing his nappies.  About lunch time he announced that "he needed to go potty", and his mum took him to the toilet, took off his nappy, let him go, then cleaned him up afterwards.  He was put down for a nap in the afternoon, and in no time at all, the time moved round to tea time, when the doorbell sounded.

Ian smiled when it was announced he was still dry he was hoping they might reconsider or that it was just a small victory. He was happy that they hadn't put him in his new disposable diapers, he figured they might be waiting until tomorrow. Once he was in his play pen all he had was time to think, he was not looking forward to probably two of the hottest girls at his school babysitting him! He could just imagine the teasing that he would get. They might see him in the hall and ask how's the baby doing or one of them might ask him he needed his diaper changed. Ian hated to think about any of that! He went through his normal routine then it was nap time except this time his mommy put him in one of his new disposable diapers that said baby on it. He noticed right away with every movement how the diaper crinkled. Laying there really sucked as his sister made him suck his pacifier and even clutching his teddy bear. Not much longer he drifted off to sleep.

It was Kelly and Mandy, giggling excitedly at the prospect of babysitting such a big baby.

"Come in, and welcome.  Make yourselves at home.  The baby is sleeping in his cot, but we can get him up soon.  Would you likea coffee, or tea?"

"Yes, please, coffee for me"

"and me"

"OK, go and sit down, and I'll be right with you."  The girls sat down, and, once the coffee was ready, all four enjoyed a drink an a chat.

"One or two things, girls.  We'll get him up now, but his bedtime tonight will be 7pm.  Make sure he is bathed and in his pyjamas for then, and make sure you change his nappy before bed.  You know how to change a baby's nappy?"

"Oh yes, sure, no problem!" they chorused

"Good.  Now help yourself to any food or drink you like.  Ian only gets baby food and milk from baby's bottles.  Don't hesitate to spank him if he needs it"

With that, all 4 went up to the "nursery", where Ian was wakened, taken out of his cot and "introduced" to his babysitters.  He was then taken downstairs and deposited on the floor.

"OK, girls, we have to go now.  We will be back around 11.  You're saying the night with Kelly, aren't you, Mandy"

"Yes. I am"

"OK, good, that way I won't have to drive you home till tomorrow."  She turned to her son "Now be good for Mandy and Kelly, and do what they tell you.  The can spank you if they want"

with that his mother and sister left.  Kelly and Mandy looked at each other then down at the "baby" 

"alone at last" they chorused, winking at him.

(sorry for the delay but my internet wasn't working for 48 hours)

Ian woke up still sucking his pacifier he wiped the sleep out of his eyes spitting his pacifier out! Oh know this is real he thought as he saw Kelly and Mandy! He was only wearing a little white shirt with one of his new disposable baby diapers that even said baby on it and it had bottles and rattles on it. His new diaper was very babyish "Please mom I go to school with these girls" he cried as he sat on the floor hooking at these hot girls knowing after tonight things would never be the same! They can always remind him when they babysat him and changed his diaper! "Please mom don't go!" he cried sounding like a real baby. Once his mom was gone he didn't know to be happy or sad as the girls winked at him giving him a mix of a seductive look and a look of giddiness.

"Um wh--what does that mean?" he asked stuttering nervously

(No problem it happens welcome back!)

Mandy looked straight at him "Well, remember last month?  Oh I see by your face you do!  When you thought it so funny to put that spider down my blouse.  Knowing full well how I feel about them?  You knew I'd panic and strip the blouse off, giving you an eyeful, didn't you?"

Kelly spoke "Yes, Mandy, I know from living next door, he loves his infantile pranks.  I told Mandy about me smacking your bottom at school, and she wanted some of that"

"I certainly do and you know what the Klingons say about revenge, don't you, baby"

"so I can promise you will be going over Mandy's knee tonight, whatever else we decide about you.  Anyway first things first, we are going to feed you, just like the baby you are"  They strapped him into the chair and took turns spoon feeding him baby food, making sure that they missed more than they hit the target.  In no time at all his face was covered in it.  they then wiped his face with a cold, wet sponge, and took him out of the chair.  He was sat on Mandy's lap and fed a bottle (in other circumstances....), then burped over her shoulder.  Then it was upstairs and stripped and bathed, before being dried and lain on the changing table, all ready for his nappy

"Bet you'd thought we'd forgotten" said Mandy, picking him up and putting him over her knee.  She took her slipper off and started to smack his bare bottom, long and hard, till it was bright red "A nice smacked botty for the naughty baby"

Once finished, he was placed on the table again and powdered then pinned into a nappy, then dressed in his plastic pants and babyish pyjamas.  Although it was only 6:15. he was put straight to bed, despite his protests.

"Yes I did can't you see I like you." he said smiling "Please we don't have to do this my mom and sister have lost their minds can't we just hang out and have fun. He knew once the girls cooed at him like he was a real he knew how this night was going to go! He turned his head as the tried to feed him then he realized they were getting all over his face on purpose. While he was sitting on Mandy's lap he wondered what color her panties were and her bra it was so embarrassing being so close to her unable to touch her as she fed him his bottle.

"No please no I'll be good!" he knew the spanking would hurt on his freshly clean bottom that was still a little wet from his bath and he had no diaper on so no protection.

"Owe owe --pl--please!" he cried as blow after blow rained down on his ass.

Once the tenth spanking happened he was louder then a newborn.

He was relived once the spanking was over and laid on the changing table as the two girls cooed and diapered him even making fun of his diapers saying how cute they are and how they looked just like real baby diapers. He laid their sniffling to himself as the diaper was brought tightly between his legs taped in place.

After putting him to bed, Mandy and Kelly wen downstairs and made themselves some dinner.  Then they sat with trays, in front of the TV, and watched a serial they both liked.

Mandy stretched her long legs in front of her, but wasn't really paying that much attention, however, more thinking of the whole situation.  She knew "the baby" had a little thing for her (girls always know) so to be treated like a baby and spanked by her must be doubly embarrassing for him....and she loved it.  She loved the feeling of power she had over him, and the fact he liked her added to that sense of power.  She had always thought of him as immature and a bit of a brat, but cute in a "babyish" kind of way, so she had jumped at the chance to babysit him.  She also like Kelly, even though she was a year younger, and Kelly had been quick to fill her in on the arrangements between his mother, his sister and Kelly and she had been keen to be involved.

The only thing was, this arrangement was temporary and, one day, presumably his mother would decide the punishment was over, then end it.  Of course she would always be able to remind him of his time as a baby, but she wanted more than that.  She had to stay involved, therefore, and look for chances to ensure his baby punishment was extended as far as possible.

The show finished and they played cards, checking the baby now and again.  Kelly changed his wet nappy around 10, then shortly afterwards, his mother and sister arrived back.

"Thanks girls, the show was really good and I'd have hated to have missed it.  has he been good?"

" Not really.  Mandy had to spank him"

"My goodness, wait till I see him in the morning!"

Mandy smiled inwardly.  That news had maybe added some time to his baby time, just on it's own.

"Well, we are off next door"  said Kelly "and you don't need to worry about running Mandy home tomorrow.  My mum said she will do it, after we all go shopping"

"That's fine, but it would have been no trouble"

"We know, OK, bye"

"Bye and thanks again."

His mother turned to her daughter "you check the baby, and I'll make us a coffee.  The we better get to bed"

"OK, mum"

Ian for the most part slept through the night as he was getting more and more used too his new life. While sleeping he dreamt about his two hot babysitters and how they would treat him like a man not a stupid baby. He was having fun as they both stripped down to their bra and panties and he had a huge smile on his face! Ian was really happy and excited then the door kicked in his mom and sister were both there his sister had his diaper bag slung over her shoulder and his mom grabbed him and began spanking him Mandy laughed at him as Kelly recorded it with her phone! Ian's dreams quickly turned into a nightmare.

Once again, he was spanked, but this time it had been recorded.  He was spanked until his bottom was bright red, then re-dressed and put back to bed.

The next day, his sister came into the room "you should see social media, baby brother.  Your time over mum's knee was all over it"  She got him up, changed his nappy and dressed him, then took him downstairs where she fed him in the highchair, the gave him a bottle of milk, on her lap.

"Mummy's gone out for a while, so I am in charge just now"  She burped him, then put him in the play pen "The little baby needs to be good and quiet, and give his big sis peace or another smacked bottom will happen", she said as a warning.  Later on she got him out of the play pen and put an outdoor jacket on him "I'm bored so I am taking you out.  I fancy a walk in the park".

She strapped him into the baby buggy, and off they went, on the 20 minute walk to the park.  It was a nice dry, warm summer's day, so when they got to the park, she spread a blanket on the grass, took him out of the buggy and sat him on the blanket.  She gave him one or two toys "Play nicely, never mind all these people staring".  of course, he wet his nappy, and in one of her checks, his sister sighed "Who's a wet baby?", and laid him on his back, on the blanket.  She started to undo his trousers.

"Wh--what do you mean wh--what is on social media?" he stuttered nervously . Ian frowned why did you do that!" he cried as he was laid on his changing table for his morning diaper change.

"Please talk to mom I can't live like this he begged." as he was wiped down and the diaper was brought up tight between her legs and each side taped in place.

Ian hated his routine but he was getting used to it as his sister fed spoon after spoon of his baby food.

He sat in his play pen with a full stomach after having his baby food and his bottle he was tired and full.

Once they got to the park he was embarrassed as his sister laid out a baby blanket and made him play.

He played for about twenty minutes wetting his diaper.

"N--no please not here!" he cried as he watched his sister grab the diaper bag and a fresh diaper he knew she was going to change him right here in the park!

"Babies don't get to choose where they get their nappies changed"  she said, stuffing a dummy in his mouth.  She finished unbuckling his trousers and pulled them down.  Then she removed his plastic pants and undid the nappy, pulling it off.

"Look mummy, that big boy is still in nappies" A small girl's voice came from nearby.  "I haven't needed nappies for ages!"

"Yes, that is because you are a big girl" came another voice

"Oh, this is his punishment for behaving like a little baby" said his sister to the woman and her young daughter.  She cleaned and powdered him, then pinned him into a new nappy, replacing his plastic pants and re doing his trousers.  The whole process seemed to take ages.  she glanced at her watch.

"I think another half hour, then we'll need to be off.  Mummy will be home soon and she will want to feed her baby.  Play nicely till then"  He had no choice but to sit there, looking like a baby in nappies, playing with baby toys, sucking a dummy, while his sister looked all grown up, reading a book.  After half an hour she put her book away, picked him up and strapped him in the buggy, heading for home.  The ride home seemed to pass so many people!

"I think mummy might be ready to give you a surprise, when we get home" she said intriguingly.

Ian wasn't happy that his sister forced him down to change his diaper. He laid there humiliated beyond belief! He wasn't happy as he herd girls talking about him, he was happy once the diaper was brought up tight between his legs and taped in place. Ian was board as he played with his stupid toys. Once they got home he was taken inside.

"Surprise what kind of surprise?"

"Well, mummy and I think you need to undergo the complete baby experience.  You have had quite a lot of it, but something is still missing"  She deposited him on the couch.  "Stay there and be good.  Mummy will be home soon"

She checked his nappy "Dry.  Good!"

She sat opposite and crossed her legs.  The outside door was heard to open and two sets of footsteps came towards the room.  It was his mother, along with one of her friends.  In fact it was Mandy's mother, who had been told all about the new "baby"

"My goodness, you were correct.  Apart from the bigger size, you would think him to be a baby" she exclaimed, walking over and ruffling his hair  "Who' is a little cutie, eh!".

His mother sat beside him on the couch and lifted him on to her lap "I have a surprise for you, little baby.  Have a seat and Susie will make us coffee, in a minute"  She started to unbutton her blouse.

"What are you talking about isn't this enough!" he whines. Ian frowned when his diaper was checked. He sat their surprised when he herd voices who could that be he thought to himself Looking at his sister for help. "What no not her!" he thought as he saw Mandy's mom, he blushed bright red as he was fawned over and he didn't like it when she messed up his hair. Ian sat in her lap wondering what was going on until she began unbuttoning her shirt he saw her black bra.

"N--no pl--please I--I don't want to be a baby!" he cried

"You are a baby, so you get the full experience" said his mum, firmly.  She lifted the flap on her new maternity bra, and pushed the nipple of her small but firm breast onto his lips, her hand holding his head firmly.  "Take this and suckle.  There is lot's of nice warm milk for a baby.  Suckle, or I'll spank you"

Opposite him, his sister and Mandy's mother looked on, making encouraging noises, as if he was a real baby

"Come on, you need milkies"

"You won't grow up big and strong if you don't take your milk"

Ian couldn't believe she was going to breast feed him he squirmed around but a smack to his thigh calmed him down she forced her nipple in his mouth and held his head tightly as he drank he had no choice drink or choke. It was so embarrassing as he herd his sister and Mandy's mom cooing at him. He couldn't believe this but he kept drinking.

"I'm big and strong." he said around her nipple.

Once finished, his mother burped him over her shoulder, then sat him on her lap.  She re -did her bra and blouse, then sat chatting, while bouncing him on her lap.

His sister went to make the coffee, and came back later with three cups and some biscuits, all on a tray.   His mother put him in the play pen "burny burny, baby.  We need to keep you safe".   She remembered that he liked coffee and wondered how he now felt, having been breast fed and watching the adults chat and drink their coffees.

"Mandy is available to babysit him anytime" said her mother "in fact she is really enthusiastic.  must be the mothering instinct coming out in her, I suppose!"

"Oh girls are like that.  Kelly, next door likes babysitting him as well" said his mother.  After a little while, mandy's mother finished her coffee "Well, I must be going, Keep in touch.  See you"   She left, with his sister showing her out.

"Susie, please put your baby brother down for his nap.  Check  his nappy, and change him, if he needs it.  Do you mind?"

"Be glad to"

Ian couldn't believe his mom just breast fed him in front of the mom of his crush. Once he was in the play pen he smelt coffee and it was making him mad, he normally had about two cups in the morning now he just had milk!  He watched jealousy as the adults talked and laughed and of course they drank the coffee that he's missing. Ian's jaw dropped mothering instincts for some reason he had a image of Mandy really enjoying this and playing with his diaper and making him call her mommy. No no why is this happening. He thought to himself. Once the company was gone he was happy as he just wanted to go in his room which was now a nursery but at least he would be alone.

After his nap, he woke up while his mother was changing his now wet nappy.  She finished and took him downstairs, where he was placed in the play pen.

"Tomorrow evening, when we need a babysitter, Kelly can't make it, so Mandy will be here" said his mother "She may come alone, or I told her she could bring along a friend or two, but whatever, please behave."

The rest of the day followed a familiar pattern of feeds, baths, nappy changes and play time.  He was put down for the night at 7:30, after a final breastfeed.

Ian sat in his play pen worried that his crush would be babysitting him it's going to be embarrassing to be left alone with her again! Especially after the spanking he had to try to get her to see him as a guy and not a baby. Laying there breast feeding thinking about the days events he couldn't see a way to convince her that he wasn't a baby!

"Please mom don't leave me with her!" he begged as he was laid down for the night.

He laid there watching his little bears dance around on the mobile soon he was asleep.

He was awakened next morning by his mother and the day followed a usual pattern, with the added element of being breastfed.  his mother actually was getting to enjoy feeding her "baby" in that way"

The evening came, and Mandy appeared, stepping into the room, dressed modestly in a light blue skirt and lemon top, with flat shoes.  She was still a very good looking young woman.  After some small talk and coffee, his mother and sister left, leaving him alone with Mandy.  He was in the play pen, trying not to catch her eye.  She sat down opposite "Alone at last!  I've been looking forward, a whole night with the baby boy, where he has to do as I say and I have total control.  I love dominating small boys, you know, so when I found out your mummy's somewhat uhm, unusual punishment, I couldn't wait to babysit you!"

She went on " I heard about you being breastfed.  How did that make you feel?  You may answer Auntie Mandy"

Ian hated being breast fed but his mommy seemed to love it. He noticed how she cooed and rocked him how much she enjoyed the bond with the new baby. The baby was in his play pen listening to Mandy laugh with his mom and sister then he herd the door and he knew they were gone. He looked when he herd Mandy's voice. Damn she's looking hot he thought as she came over by his play pen smiling at him. He knew he was older then her but she looked like a woman, then again he was in a play pen in a diaper so anyone would look like an adult compared to him! He was fantasizing about her undressing her with his eyes wondering what color her panties were and did her bra match. Then he herd something that sent a chill down his spine.

"Um what??" he said confused feeling like the pray animal and she was the lioness ready to pounce!

"Um, Pardon, Auntie Mandie" she replied  "I asked you to tell me how getting breastfed in front of my mother made you feel?  How does it feel to be baby sat by a girl the same age as you?  One who has complete authority over you?  Who can change your nappies, bathe you, put you to bed and even spank you?"

Mandy had made up her mind to force an answer out of him somehow.

He looked at her and wanted his mommy he was scared and intimidated by her, as everything she said was true! He cringes how she knew everything.

"Um Aunt Mandy it ma--made me f--feel small." he said with his head lowered

"I feel really embarrassed." he said turning red hoping she would show mercy on him.