LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

punished by being babied

robertson

Dawn came, and the light slowly crept into the house.  His mother got up, washed and dressed herself and went through to her duaghter's room, where she was already dressed and putting on her make up. "Good, you're ready, let's go get the baby"

they went through where Ian, already awake glared balefully at them  "Is this going to stop?"

"Don't be silly, we haven't even started yet" said his mum "Susie, can you get his breakfast ready and I'll dress and change him, then bring him downstairs.  Kelly will be here at 8.

His sister went downstairs and he could hear cupboards being opened and shut, and the fridge being opened.  His mother picked him up and put him on the changing table, feeling his nappy as she carried him "Hmm the little baby has wet himself again"  She quickly cleaned, powdered and changed him. then sat him up and dressed him in his school uniform, with one notable exception - the short grey trousers, that didn't do much in terms of concealing his nappy.

She took him downstairs, and sat him on the highchair, where a bib was put round him, then another jar of baby food was spoon fed to him by his smirking sister.  just after he finished, the doorbell sounded and in came Kelly, just in time to see his sister wiping his messy mouth with the bib. "Just a sec. Kelly, he's nearly ready" said his sister.

His mother got him down from the chair and put a duffel coat on him, stood him up and said "Now, you be good for Kelly, any bad reports and you'll get put starlight to bed after school with no supper and a well smacked bot."  She turned to Kelly "Don't hesitate to put him over your knee, if he plays you up"

"You don't need to worry, Mrs Jones, I'll take good care of him.  I have spanked naughty boys before"  She extended her hand "Come on take your babysitter's hand".  Ian recoiled as if shot.

"IAN!" his mother warned "take Miss Kelly's hand, or those pants and nappy will be down and you will be over my knee in front of her.  Remember how red I had your bottom yesterday?"

Ian blanched and slowly and reluctantly, took her hand.  "Bye, Mrs Jones, bye Susan".  They left the house and started the walk towards the school.  As soon as the were out of eye and earshot, Ian tried to stop and get his hand out of hers "surely you are not going along with this, I mean you can pretend when we get back about how you treated me, but i would appreciate a few hours of fairly normal life?"

Kelly stopped dead, turned him round so that they were face to face (well face to neck - she was a lot taller than him) and gripped his hand even tighter. "Oh, i always take my babysitting duties very seriously.  If your mummy says you are a baby then you are a baby, and I will treat you like one.  Now keep hold of my hand, be good and quiet or I will pick you up and carry you to school.  Don't think I couldn't, I am in a gym 4 times a week, and bench press twice your weight.  So what will your friends and classmates think if they see me carrying you into school?"

"What will my friends and classmates think when they see me dressed like this and having my hand held like a little boy? he thought, miserably.  Nevertheless, he stopped struggling and meekly walked beside her, holding her hand.

Ian had been laying in his crib awake in a wet diaper thinking how today was going to go. He looked up when he saw his door open. His mom was almost glowing like she was a real mommy all over again. Ian looked at his mommy wiping the sleep out of his eyes. "Please mom this can't go on forever!" he was worried looking at his new nursery knowing all this money wasn't spent for just a few weeks or even months!  Ian laid there realizing this position was going to be a new part of his life. He hated how during the diaper change his mom have him a rattle and pacifier to keep him occupied while she was changing him. "Please mom don't make me go to school like this!" he cried as the diaper was pulled tightly between his legs taped in place. Once he was dressed he looked at his clothes ready to cry as his diaper really wasn't hidden. He fringed when he waddled down the stairs and helped into his high chair. Ian struggled for a few minutes as his sister began feeding him, the baby food was gross as by him moving around the baby food was getting all over him. He turned his head as he heard the doorbell and then he heard his mom talking he knew it was Kelly his babysitter. Ian stood there as his mom scolded him then made sure Kelly knew she had complete control of him. He looked at his babysitter and she was looking hot today nice little skirt that showed off her tan legs and her blond hair was spiral perm most instances he would be happy leaving with her but not while he was diapered and being babysat. His jaw dropped the way she cooed at him extending her hand with her nails red and manicured he let her take his hand and they were off. Ok I'll jut get away from my and flirt with her, she's popular in school certainly she wouldn't want me hanging out with her and her friends. The new baby figured he had it all worked out. Once they got up the street he pulled away. "Ok enough of this crap we both know my mom and sister have lost their minds and you don't wanna be babysitting a teenage boy!" What happened next shocked him! Ian stood there as his babysitter told him how thing were going to be! "Ok." he said defeated knowing this was real and she wouldn't be afraid to show him off or spank him. "I'll be good!" not believing that she threatened to carry him. He let her hold hi hand noticing she smelt like coconut and strawberries really nice to go along with her beauty, Ian wondered if he had a crush on his new babysitter.

They reached the school.  It had not gone that smoothly.  While he had not resisted and gone along, he had complained constantly, trying to talk her into leaving him alone.  As they approached the gates, there were 4 girls standing there, smiling at Kelly.  Greetings were exchanged and then, inevitably from one of the girls "who is this and why are you holding his hand?"

"Oh, that is the boy next door.  I'm babysitting for his mum"

"What! Isn't he a little old?"

"No, Karen, not at the moment.  Apparently he has been a naughty boy, so he's being treated like a baby by his mum.  so I got to take him to school and I have to watch him and make sure he attend the nurse first"

"Why the nurse?"

"Well, I have to explain things to her, in case he needs his nappy changed"

Ian blushed.  "Nappies! really?"

"Yes, really, look" and with no further ado, Kelly unbuttoned his shorts, spun him round and lowered them, exposing his nappy to the girls.  Much giggling and teasing went on, then Kelly turned him round again and pulled up his shorts then re fastened them.  "Right girls see you all later, i better get him to the nurse"

The walked off, again with Kelly having a tight grip on his hand "You know, if you'd behaved yourself on the way here, I wouldn't have done that.  i was actually on the verge of putting you over my knee in front of them.  You are on your last warning"

They reached the nurse's office, knocked and entered.  miss Smith, the nurse took one look and said "Oh hi Kelly, you don't have to explain anything, his mummy told me all about it.  does he need changed?"

Kelly checked him "No, he's fine for now"

"OK, take him to class and bring him back here at the break. "OK, Miss Smith", and the pair left for class.

Ian wanted to run and hide as the girls talked about him like he wasn't even there. He blushed bright red out of anger and embarrassment as she talked about his diapers he was ready to sat something but! what happened next shocked him like nothing else, before he knew it he was standing there with his pants down and his diaper on full display! "I'm right here I can still talk you know!" he cried frustrated. He was happy once they left the hot girls.  The poor boy kept his head down as he was scolded. "I'm sorry Kelly I'll be good!" He didn't want a spanking "I'm fine I'm right here you can't talk to me!" Ian was actually looking forward to class he figured no way could they baby him there.

Kelly held his hand all the way to class.  it was normal for the boys to occupy one side and the girls the other, but Kelly took him to the seat beside her, and sat him down "It's OK, Miss, I am babysitting him and I need him to be beside me so that I can check his nappy"

"Yes, I know, his mummy told me all about it.  After what he has been getting up to, no wonder she is punishing him like this.  Now class please turn to page 341 of your history book...."

The morning went bye, without any further embarrassing moments and it came to lunchtime.  Kelly took him outside and checked his nappy in the middle of the playground "Ian Jones!  You've wet your nappy"  let's get you the nurse," she said loudly, and held his hand all the way there.  "the baby has wet his nappy" she announced.  Ian had to undergo another embarrassing nappy change.

Afterwards, Kelly took him to the refectory and took him over tom the same bunch of girls that had met him this morning.  To his horror, Kelly put him on her lap, opened her bag and took out a baby bottle, full of formula "Your mummy said you have just to get this bottle for lunch" she said, leaning him back and putting the bottle in his mouth. "Suckle or I'll spank you right here!"

"Awww, look at the big baby, sitting on his babysitter's lap, getting fed a baby bottle!"

"Let me get a photo of this!" one of the girls started clicking away

"One more struggle and...right that's it!"  Kelly took out the bottle, turned him round so he was over her knee, took down his shorts and nappy and started smacking his bottom.  Ian could hear the girls cameras clicking away as his bottom got redder and redder.  Kelly then turned him round again, pulled up his nappy and shorts and started to feed him again.  This time he suckled all right!

After the embarrassing lunch, they all went out to the playground where the girls took turns bouncing Ian on their laps.  All too soon lunch break was over (although not too soon as far as Ian was concerned), and they went back to class, where he was made to sit beside Kelly again.  This time it was chemistry, a different teacher, but she also knew everything.  his mother had been so busy!

Ian walked into class with Kelly still holding his hand tightly. He figured he would sit with his friends but was surprised when Kelly didn't let him go instead she sat him beside her. He had mixed feelings he had a crush on this girl but she truly was treating him just like a baby! He turned bright red as she told the teacher that he needed to be by her so she could check his diaper. "Please you don't have to say anything!" he leaned in trying to tell her. Ian was getting used to this and he was glad when he didn't have class with her but she was quick telling her friends to keep an eye on him. Sitting there in his class before lunch he felt the urge to go to the bathroom as his bladder was full, he had a thought to ask the teacher if he could go but he figured that she might embarrass him. After a few minutes he lost his battle flooding his diaper. He was looking forward to lunch as he was hungry and he was looking forward to eating adult food. At the bell he grabbed his books ready to go out but Kelly was right there with a big smile on her face waiting for him taking his hand. "Please can't we just walk normally!" he cried. "Hey wh--what not here!" he cried as without any notice she just checked his diaper and scolded him for wetting it. "I knew the teacher wasn't going to let me go and I knew if I did my mom would be mad!" he whined trying to defend himself. Kelly dragged him into the nurses office she was a young hot girl barely in her twenties. Kelli helped him on the changing table laying him down. He was really embarrassed as the nurse went into baby mode and cooed at him making funny face even tickling and blowing raspberries on his stomach. Ian felt just like a toddler as she changed his diaper. He hated to admit the smell of baby wipes, powder and diaper did smell good. Once he was changed into a fresh new diaper he hated to admit it did feel better. The new baby frowned when he saw Kelly's friends and was shocked when Kelly sat down pulling him into her lap cradling him, he saw what she had! "N--no PL-please not here!" he cried as the nipple was jammed into his mouth silencing his cries. He had no choice to drink as she held the bottle tightly he drank then he herd the girls laughing and taking pictures. He struggled trying to get up and was smacked on his diapered bottom and warned. He herd more laughter and being called a baby that was it! He struggled more and was happy when she removed the bottle until he found himself over her knee he herd the tapes of his diaper being ripped and pulled down exposing his bottom, the cool air hit it for a second until her hand crashed down on his bare bottom. "Pl--please Kelly no They were calling me a baby and taking pictures!" he cried kicking his feet as blow after blow connected. Once the spanking was over he was putty in her hands as she tapped his diaper back on then laid him down sticking the bottle in his mouth. This time he began sucking with out putting up a fuss. She actually began rocking him and patting his diapered bottom as he drank. After he was fed Kelly's friends wanted to play with him all cooing and talking baby talk to him a couple even checked his diaper and they seemed to take a little longer embarrassing him and he actually liked it he was still a boy after all. They bounced him on their knee and a couple even made him crawl. He was glad when that was over and then it was on to the next class now he was broken no more fuss or struggles he let Kelly lead the way as he was sat down beside her again, the school day was almost over.

At last school was over.  Kelly checked Ian's nappy "still dry"

"yes I know, but I need.  Can you take me to the toilet.  I don't want changed by the nurse and you again"

"Don't be silly! We don't have time.  I 'm sure your mother or sister will change you when we get home

She took Ian's hand, said goodbye to her friends, telling him she needed to hurry as a certain baby would soon need his nappy changed, and headed for home.  The walk home seemed to take forever.  Thank goodness only one more day at school before the holidays,  Kelly took him right into the house, where his sister was sitting on the couch.

"Hi Kelly, how'd it go?"

"Well, it could have gone better.  He played me up so much I had to put him over my knee at lunchtime.  I also think he needs his nappy changed"

"He'll never learn, I think.  OK, thanks for everything today.  See you tomorrow"  Kelly left and his sister called him over "let me check your nappy - Oh it's wet again"

"...but Kelly wouldn't let me go to the toilet"

"...and you were naughty.  Well i am changing your nappy then putting you straight to bed for being naughty today,  Mum will be home about 8 and she can decide whether she will let you back up for dinner or not"  Without further ado she carried him upstairs, changed his nappy, the dressed him for bed.  She carried him over to the cot and placed him in it."Remember, getting up without permission means another smacked bottom, so be good!"

Ian brushed as again Kelly checked his diaper without even asking. "I need to go please Kelly please let me go to the bathroom I won't say anything!" he begged "Yes I know but I-I -don't want to use it again." he cried. He rolled his eyes as Kelly talked to her friends about him referring to him as a baby he could take it any longer! "I'm Ian not baby!" he looked comical trying to be a big boy but the girl seemed to think it was cute that a baby was trying to tell them what to do. Once home his sister smiled or smirked at him. He stood there as Kelly gave his sister the report on him. Kelly was ready to leave before doing so she leaned over kissing him on the check patting his diapered bottom. Ian blushed as she said good bye baby boy. He watched as she turned to leave. "I'm fine!" he said lying not wanting her to check him. When she demanded it he knew he had no other choice so he went over to her. "Yes cause Kelly wouldn't let me go so of course I'm wet what was I supposed to do!" he whined "B--but I--I'm not tired!" he cried as true to her word she changed him and even dressed him in footie pajamas giving him a pacifier as she laid him in his crib winding the mobile. Ian was left there to lay there thinking about the days events and what tomorrow might be like.

Later, his mum got home and, with his sister, went up to his room.  "Susie tells me that Kelly had to smack you today.  You can just stay in that cot now, with no supper.  Tomorrow, Kelly will be back to take you to school for the last day before the holidays.  You better learn your lesson.  If I find out Kelly has had to spank you tomorrow, then I'll give you another one when you get home"  She turned around and left the room, with her daughter close behind.

Together they went down to the lounge and sat and had a coffee "Susie, you know how on a Friday, I usually get home early?

"Yes, mum"

"Well, tomorrow, that won't be the case.  I'll be going to the Doctor and then the chemist, probably"

"Mum! You aren't ill, are you?  You don't look ill"

"Oh no, don't worry dear.  I'll tell you all about it once I know the outcome - but, really, don't worry, I am not ill.  Far from it!"

Susan didn't press her mum to tell her more and they chatted for a few more minutes, then put the TV on.  After a couple of hours, they decided to go to bed "better check the baby, he may need his nappy changed by now"

"Mum, you're tired.  Just you go to bed and I'll handle all that"

"What a considerate daughter" her mum thought, and went up to get ready for bed.

Susan went to the nursery, checked his nappy (it was wet) and changed it, then put him down for the night "so, your first full day as a baby boy" she said as she put him down, "How embarrassing was it for you.  I'd have loved to see your face when Kelly put you over her knee.  One thing is absolutely certain, this will be the first of many days as a baby boy"  She patted his bottom, kissed him on the cheek, winked at him and left, to get herself ready for bed.

Ian was stunned he was going to have to stay in his crib for the rest of the night without dinner. "But mom please I'm sorry I'll be good!" he cried as she left his nursery. He laid back down hungry and upset that his life just got worse! "Damn this sucks!" he said to himself looking at his crib with not much to do he cried himself to sleep a hour or so he woke up and thirty minutes later he wet himself. Once he was done he was mad and embarrassed as he was finding it easier and easier wetting his diaper, he rolled over and went back to sleep. "Wh--what time is it?" he said wiping the sleep from his eyes. He laid there as his sister began changing his diaper. "I'll be good can I--I please have something to eat?" he cried as he was a hungry baby. He frowned but didn't say anything as his sister cooed at him reminding him of his new life!

Morning light crept over the window sills in the Jones house.  It found Ian still dressed, treated and kept as baby in nappies, only now it was wet.  This time mummy got him up and changed him, into a new nappy, then dressed him.  She had relented a little and gave him 2 jars of baby food, followed by 2 full bottles of milk, to make up for no supper.  Of course he got the baby food in the chair and the bottles on mummy's lap, but all that was matter of course now.

Kelly collected him "Ready for the last day of term, baby? I wonder what treats are in for the baby during the summer.  I don't know myself all the details, but I do know Miss Kelly will stay fully involved".  They day went much like yesterday, but, more resigned to his fate, he put up with the embarrassing nappy changes, being bounced on Kelly and her friend's laps, and being fed like a baby.  This time she didn't need to spank him and he held her hand like a good little boy all the way to school and back again.

Because his mother was late, it was his sister that fed him, changed him, bathed him, got him ready for bed, then put him to bed, this time at 7:30 (still to early for Ian).  His mother  arrived home about an hour later and went through to the lounge, where her daughter was curled up on the sofa, reading a book.  "How did it go at the Dotctor's mum?" still with a trace of anxiety in her voice, despite her mother's assurances the day before.

"It's fine Susie, in fact I now need to tell you all about it.  You see, i breastfed both you and your brother, and although I stopped at least 11 years ago, my breasts never really stopped producing milk.  It's got less and less over the years, but I still get embarrassing leakages."

"Oh, so you were finally trying to get medical help to stop it?

"Er, no, not exactly.  You see Ian has not yet had the full baby experience.  I know he will hate and be completely embarrassed about being breast fed, but I think he needs to experience what like it is to be a complete little baby, especially when I feed him in front of people"

"Wow!, you really will do that?"

"Yes....unless you think I shouldn't.  I can always count on good advice from you"

"Mum, if you think it best, then I think you should do it.  I actually can't wait to see his face when you sit him on your lap and start to unbutton your blouse"

"That is so grown up of you, Susie to think like that, but I must ask a favour of you2

"Mum, anything at all, you know that"

"Well, as I said, my flow has greatly reduced and that is why I went to the doctor.  She said that to get it back to full working order, the most natural thing would be to actually start to breastfeed and then nature would take over"

"That's wonderful mum, and so simple."

Her mum looked away and blushed slightly "er, this is where you come in.  I want to give him his first feed, already fully flowing, so that he really has no choice but to drink, or choke" she turned and looked at her daughter "Coming to the pint, can I breastfed you, right now, while Ian is asleep.  No one will ever know.  It will be between you and I, but I will understand if you don't want to"

Her daughter leapt off the couch, and went over to the window.  She turned away from her mother and gazed outside.  When she turned back there was a big smile on her face "Mum!  I think it's wonderful of you that you could trust me enough to ask me that.  It is a great idea to get you fully ready to do this.  Of course I'll help you!"

Her mother went over to her daughter, with a tear in her eye and hugged her "Thanks Susie" Susan opened her mouth, but her mother put her finger over her lips "Shhh, just come with me"

She led her by the hand, back over to the couch, sat down, put her daughter on her lap and unbuttoned her blouse, then opened the flap on her new nursing bra, to reveal her small but perfectly formed breast.  She guided her duaghter's mouth to her nipple and she started to suckle.  The supply was pretty meager at first, but it didn't take long for the flow of milk to get faster and faster.  Eventually, her breast emptied and her daughter stopped suckling "Gosh mum, it didn't half start to flow fast, I could hardly keep up"

"Now the other one" said her mother, spinning her on her lap, then unbuttoning the other side of her nursing bra.  Pretty soon there was a good flow going there as well.  When finished, her mother re-did her bra, and buttoned up her blouse, but for some reason, neither really wanted to stop the bonding, so for a good half hour, she held her daughter on her lap and rocked her.  Then it was time for bed.  Saturday, tomorrow.  They would have all day with the baby.

"Night Susie, dear"

"Night, mummy"

Ian tossed and turned still trying to get used to his new baby life, he didn't have any idea what time it was so that really sucked he would wake up and sit up then lay down and fall asleep. His mind was racing from one dream to the next. One dream was he was swimming with some of the pretty girls in class and Kelly was with him and they were teasing him calling him a baby he cried that he wasn't and they began tickling him until he wet himself then the girls argued who could change him as Kelly had a diaper in her hand cooing at him that it was diaper time as the girls laid him down helping to diaper him. While he was dreaming he wet his diaper! Then he was home and his mom was going to breast feed him but his sister was crying that she was hungry too and his mom said she'll feed her first baby first then she'll feed the other baby. Ian woke up startled

"What the hell!" he looked around his nursery noticing his diaper was wet." Wow what a dream." he said yawning he laid back down and was out for the night!

The real morning came, that was not part of Ian's dream.  It was now Saturday.  No school today, in fact no school for nearly 7 weeks.  Normally a cause for rejoicing, but in the present circumstances?  H e remembered yesterday, his last day at school, and how it had gone (at least he had avoided a spanking!), but now he was in to uncharted territory.

He could tell that his mother and sister were up.  No sooner than this was realised when the door opened, and his mother walked in "Time to get up, sleepy head".  She checked his nappy "hmm" then lifted him over to the changing table, where he was cleaned, powdered and changed.  His dummy and rattle given to him as was the norm. now..  She lifted him up and carried him downstairs, then put him in his high chair.  his sister immediately came over with the baby food "open wide", and started to feed him.  All like a well oiled machine now.

"While Susie, feeds you", his mum said "I'll just go over a few things.  We are going to the shopping centre today, and you will go in your baby buggy, in nappies and full baby clothes.  I need to get you used to being treated like a a baby everywhere.  Now, when we are there, if you need your nappy changed, Susie or I will take you to the ladies and do it, and we will need to check if it is necessary, from time to time.  If you need a number 2, then tell mummy or Susie, and we will also take you to the ladies, so you can go potty.  We will only change wet nappies, not messy ones, so this is very important.  If you mess your nappy, then you will get spanked in public.  other than that, stay with us, don't run off, and behave!"

Ian's mouth was full of baby food, so he couldn't say anything.  Eventually his breakfast was done, and his mother said "We are in a bit of a hurry, so we'll get you ready then we will be off.  I'll put a couple of bottles of formula in the nappy bag, and give you your ba ba there"

In no time at all, Ian was dressed in a little sailor suit, strapped in to the buggy, dummy in his mouth, ready for the 10 minute walk to the shopping centre.

Ian thought about yesterday laying there in his crib and how the nurse and Kelli made him go poo poo in his diaper and made him talk baby talk even saying baby went poo poo it was very embarrassing as they talked baby talk to him bouncing him on their knee. He was so embarrassed he was glad school was out he hoped maybe everyone would forget about the new baby! "I'm already up." he said blushing as his mom checked his diaper. He was helped out of the crib laid on his changing table for his morning diaper change. He frowned as he was given his rattle and pacifier they actually made him shake it and baby babble as he was changed. Ian hated to admit it but the fresh clean diaper did feel good as he was getting used to it now. Once downstairs he was strapped in his high chair. No sooner was he strapped in then his sister was feeding him his baby food. "W's--wait what!" he squealed getting food all over his mouth and bib. "No mom please I can't go out like this!" he cried as his sister kept feeding him making a mess she smiled like she was enjoying it. When he was done eating he was cleaned up and dressed for the day.

"Pl--please mom I--I ca--can't go out like this!" he cried as he was placed in his stroller pacifier placed in his mouth and they were off to the mall.

The walk to the shopping centre was uneventful, if embarrassing, and several people did a double take at the "baby" in his push chair.  On arrival, first up was a clothes store.  With the narrow aisles, it was not practical to wheel the buggy about, so he was unstrapped and lifted out by his sister, swung on to her hip, and the buggy put in a locking storage bay, provided for customers and their babies.

His mum kept disappearing to the changing room, tried a few things on, coming back outside to see what her daughter thought of it.  Not exactly fun for the "baby".  After maybe half an hour of this his sister slid her fingers in an checked his nappy "Oh dear, mum, the baby has wet his nappy"

"OK dear, I'm just about done.  While I go pay, take him to the ladies and change him"  his sister carried him towards the ladies toilet (which had a baby changing symbol below the sign), and took him inside.  There were two baby changing stations, out in the middle of the main area, next to the wash hand basins and the toilet , being Saturday, was fairly full of women coming and going.

This didn't worry his sister, however.  She put him straight on the changing table, undid the buttons on his sailor suit trousers, lowered them and took his wet nappy and plastic pants off.  She proceeded to clean him up with the provided baby wipes, then powder him and put anew nappy on him, taking her time, enjoying her brother's embarrassment at being changed in public, in a busy ladies toilet.

Eventually it was over, and his sister washed her hands, then he was carried out, where they met their mother in front of the clothes store.  She had taken the buggy out of storage and placed her bagged purchases in the section underneath the baby buggy "Hi, let's take a short break and go to he coffee shop" she suggested."Great!" said his sister.  He was then strapped in and wheeled to the coffee shop.  While his sister went for the coffees, his mother took him out of the buggy, sat him on her lap and took a baby bottle out of the nappy bag.  The cafe was busy but it didn't stop her leaning him back ,and feeding him like a baby.  He chugged it down as fast as possible, just in time for his sister to come back, accompanies by a member of staff carrying a high chair.  "Just put it there, please" his sister said.  The assistant looked a bit surprised at the size of the "baby" on his mother's lap, but then grinned as she put the chair down where directed.  His mother put him in the chair, and started to drink her coffee, chatting with her daughter about where to go next and talking like he was not even there.

Ian did the best he could to slink down in the stroller hoping no one would see him. Once they got to the mall he couldn't believe his sister was going to carry him around. "I can walk let me down!" he cried as his sister held him as if he was a real baby resting her hand on hid diapered bottom. Ian hated being at the mall not able to go as he pleased, when on his own he'd go to the arcade and to the sports store and the DVD store now he was forced to watch his mom try on clothes after clothes! The worst part after twenty minutes he wet his diaper he was really hating it as he felt like he was losing control. "Shhh you don't have to say anything!" he cried as his sister checked his diaper and pronounced he was wet. He brushed a thousand shades of red. "Pl--please not here!" he cried as she lowered the changing table then she quickly laid him down, he did the best he could not to look at her as she got the changing supplies out of his diaper bag. Never in a million years did he think he'd be changed in the ladies room much less changed at all! He laid there having to endure his sister raising his legs wiping his bottom then powdering and diapering him all the while talking baby talk to him. He was glad once it was over! The big baby sat in his high chair with a full stomach after being forced to drink his baby bottle. He sat there looking around hoping and praying that NO girls from school would see him!

They decided  (well, the mother and sister decided, that is) that next port of call would be the outdoor shop.  His sister was a keen hill walker and needed an new waterproof jacket.  So he was put in his baby buggy and wheeled to the shop.  this time, rather than take him in, his mother waited outside, with him still strapped in the buggy, sucking his dummy.

He looked about.  Oh no!  coming towards them, was a group of girls, and they were in his class at school.  "Oh, hi Mrs Jones.....What's this?" One of them said, "I don't believe it!  Look, girls - that's Ian"

"Correct" said his mother, "He's been acting so immature, I decided to treat him like the age he acts".  The girls all giggled, and bent down close to him, saying things like "aww, look at the wittle baby!", and "Have you gone wee wee in your nappy?"

In a desperate attempt to get away, he whispered to his mum "I need a number two!".  His mother replied "Ask like a little baby, and louder"

"Mummy, I need to go potty!"

"That's better.  Girls can you watch the baby a few seconds while I tell Susie where I am going?"

"sure thing!"

His mother disappeared into the store, and the girls continued to tease him.  one even tickled under his chin.  His mother came back out "Your sister will be 15 minutes, yet.  I have time to take you to the potty.  See you later, girls!"  With that he was wheeled to the ladies, where his mother took him out of the baby buggy, and carried him into the toilet.  "let's get the little baby on the potty, yes, yes, yes" she announced loudly.  She took him into a booth, undid his trousers, took off his plastic pants and nappy and sat him on a toilet.

"OK, baby, go potty for mummy"

Ian sat in the stroller sucking his pacifier as he was actually finding comfort in it. Then his nightmare came true, Mandy, Tiffany and Katie were walking up to him and all of them were dressed really sexy. No no this can't be happening he thinks to himself, he's so flustered he spits out his pacifier and it lands outside of the stroller on the floor. As luck would have it the hottest of the girls by no means were the other girls ugly or unattractive but Mandy was hot and sexy! She had green eyes or hazel it just depended what she wore, and her hair was spiral premed. She bent down to get it wiping it with her shirt. She then gave him a seductive look at she put in her mouth real sexy licking it and then kissing it leaving some lip stick on the nipple. Ian was couldn't help himself as he was still a guy and she got him excited. Then she walked up to him and said did the baby drop this, Ian like a love struck puppy nodded then she told him to open which he did then she put it in his mouth winking at him. Whispering in his ear how cute he was and how she'd love to babysit! Ian was a thousand shades of red embarrassed and excited! The girls teased him then talked to his mom. He wanted to throw his stuffed dog at her as she told them all about being a baby again.

"Mom I need to go!" he whined not wanting a spanking the girls laughed and said their good byes Mandy volunteered to baby sit even leaving her number with his mom.

Ian was humiliated beyond belief as he was taken to the bathroom and sat on the potty as he had to do number 2!

It was really embarrassing and difficult to "go potty" in front of his mummy, but, somehow, he managed it.  "Good boy!".  of course, she insisted on wiping him, then put him back in his nappy, plastic pants and trousers, then took him back to the outdoor shop, whre his sister was just coming out, clutching  s couple of bags.

"Was that Mandy and her friends I saw earlier?"

His mother said "Yes, i think that was her name"

"Our little baby has a bit of a thing going for her, don't you?"  How embarrassing!  His sister knew!

"His mother said "she gave me her number in case we need a babysitter"

"Well, Kelly is really his babysitter, but it's good to have back up.  We can't really risk our baby being left on his own, can we?"

It was decided that it was now lunchtime, and after that, only some food shopping, then home.  "It's handy this stroller" said his mother, "We can put all the food items below it, rather than carry them in bags"

"Yes, of course.  I hope you decide to keep him as a baby for a long while"  They went to the food court, where Ian was unstrapped and taken out, put (this time) on his sister's lap and given another bottle of formula, while his mother went for the order.  His mother came back and sat down, waiting for him to finish.  He was then burped, over his sister's shoulder, and put back in the buggy.  The food arrived, and Ian's mouth watered, but he was told it was too rich for small tummies, and he had to just sit there.  He was offered another bottle, but he felt nauseous at the thought.  Besides, being on his sister's lap if the girls happened by, didn't bear thinking about.

They all then went to the supermarket, where he was placed into the kids seat, on a shopping trolley.  It was all too much and he threw a complete tantrum

Ian was back in the stroller not believing he went poo poo or poopies as his mom cooed at him. He saw his sister coming and she had a few bag from shopping but one thing stick out that she was holding it was a big teddy bear and he was wearing a diaper. Oh know! He thought to himself. "Know I don't!" he whined as he didn't want the girl he had a crush on babysitting  him. . "I'll be fine on my own!" he didn't want a babysitter! Ian was getting mad as his sister kept talking to his mom about keeping him as a baby, once they got to the food court the hamburgers and onion rings smelt so good and so did the pizza. "Can I have some pizza?" His sister cooed to him as his mom left to get their adult food while his sister pulled out a baby bottle shaking it up saying this was his lunch. "No no please!" he cried.. The bottle quickly quieted him down it was either choke or drink, his sister rocked him and patted his diapered bottom as he drank. Several minutes later he finished his bottle and it was so embarrassing and humiliating but there was nothing he could do. When they were all done eating they talked about going to the store and his sister they would get him some disposable diapers that would crinkle and then everyone would know he's in diapers!

"This is bullshit I'm not doing this!" he yelled trying to get out of the stroller.

"Naughty boys who throw tantrums get spanked" sighed his mother.  "Quieten down or else".  There was no improvement and the air was blue. 

"I'll do it, mum "said his sister, lifting him up.  In no time at all his nappy was down, and he was over his sister's knee, getting his bare bottom smacked with his sister's sandal, right in the middle of the store.  She smacked him long and hard, long enough, in fact for Mandy and her friends to come back and see the whole scene.

"Look who's been a naughty boy" teased Mandy

"Yes", said his mother, "and when you babysit him, feel free to spank him as well"

"Can I really?" Mandy replied "wow!"

All bad things come to an end, and when his bottom was a suitable shade of red, his sister stopped spanking him, sat him up on her lap and re-did his nappy and trousers.  He was put back in the trolley kids seat, and, after saying goodbye to the girls the shopping was completed, with a suitably chastened and very quiet boy in nappies.  After the shopping was finished it was decided to go to the baby store, to see if they needed any supplies for Ian.

"I am not sure we need all that much, but it is better to check" said his mother as he was wheeled towards the baby store

Ian was surprised when his sister said she'd spank him and in no time he was over her lap. He took as much as he could and he began crying. He was really embarrassed when he saw Mandy and her friends and he was mad when they laughed and cooed at him.  "What no she can't spank me or babysit!" he said angrily. Once his spanking was over he was redressed and put back in the stroller. He sniffled to himself as his bottom was on fire and he was mad and embarrassed that Mandy saw him get a spanking and it seemed she wanted to spank him too! I hope my stupid sister was just joking about the disposable crinkly diapers. He thought to himself as they entered the baby store.

his mother marched straight up to the young woman assistant, with Ian still in his stroller.  The woman did a bit of a double take at the size of the baby, but was very professional "Yes, ma'am, can I help you?"

"Do you do nappies big enough for him?" she asked, pointing.

"Oh yes, sure.  Aisle 12, they go right up to age 9"

"he is actually 15, but he acts like a baby, so I am treating him like one.  He's quite small, however, so they will be fine, thanks"

"Well, that certainly is a novel punishment, ma'am"

His mother went to aisle 12, and picked up the large nappies, putting them on top of Ian in the stroller "Hold these".  She picked up a couple of dummies, some more baby wipes, a bib and headed to the check out, where his sister was chatting to the assistant

"Alright? Get everything?"

"No problem, he even behaved and carried the items for mummy"  She paid for the items and together they headed out of the centre, heading for home.  "You see how I wont be hiding your punishment from anyone Ian?  When we get home, you will be getting put down for a nap."

Ian wanted to yell and scream but his sore bottom reminded him to be good as his mom talked to the pretty assistant about his diapers. The baby rolled his eyes he didn't act like a baby he just messed up a few times and this punishment is crazy not a unique or novel idea! Once they got to the baby isle he saw row and row of diapers. His jaw dropped when he saw her grab a box of diapers and it had a pic of a girl in boy in these diapers smiling and they looked just like baby diapers. The box even said Love and cuddle diapers for the bigger babies. He frowned when he saw her grab pacifiers and bibs and various other things for his new baby life! He was so humiliated when his mom put his pacifier in his mouth and made him talk putting his diapers on the counter." Here's my baby diapers." he said behind his pacifier sounding real babyish. "Yes I can see that--a nap please I'm not tired." he whined

They got home, and his mum dumped all the bags in the lounge.  "Can you make us both a coffee, Susie, while I put the baby to bed?" She took Ian straight upstairs, checking his nappy on the way

"Still Dry!"  she took off his childish clothes, leaving him in just the nappy and plastic pants, and turned back the covers "In you go".  She tucked him in "Be good and try to sleep.  Don't get up, and your sister or I will be up to get you in about an hour.  Then you can play for a while, before supper"  She pulled shut the drapes, and left, heading downstairs to the welcome aroma of coffee.  It was bubbling away an the percolator, and Susan poured them both a cup.  She took a sip "how do you think it's going, with the baby?"

"Good, mum.  This is just what was needed for him.  once we let him "grow up" he will remember this and behave himself.  He won't want this to happen to him again.  Did you see his face, when he was over my knee in front of that girl in the centre?"

"Yes, it was a picture" her mother agreed "Now, we better think about tomorrow evening, when we are going to the theatre.  Who should we get to babysit?  Kelly or Mandy?"

"Well, assuming they are both available, why not both?  That will really embarrass him.  I know the two of them get on well, and it will give both of them company after they put the baby to bed"

"Good thinking, I'll contact both and see if they are available"  She finished her coffee and stood up "I suppose we should really put all the stuff away now  By the time we do that it will be nearly time to get him up"