LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

punished by being babied

robertson

Would anyone be interested in this?

First of all to explain, I love certain aspects of all this but absolutely hate other aspects

What i love

1.  Being punished or disciplined by being put back in nappies, treated like a baby, sat on a lap to get fed, burped, dressed, bathed, put to bed, with public embarrassment, like being spanked or changed in front of people.

2.  It absolutely must be a mummy

3.  the baby can be male or female

4 Breastfeeding if done the right way = i.e as punishment and humiliation

5 Nappy, dummy, cot, babygro, mummy are sexy terms to me

What I hate

1 Daddies

2. Sexual content

3.  Weird stuff like butt plugs and enemas

4. Bondage

5 Willing victims - the victim must be forced.

6,  Breastfeeding, if done the wrong way - as a sexual thing or the victim secretly wanting it

7 I am not so keen on the pooping and wetting as ends in themselves.  They are OK ish if they lead to public changes.

8 Diaper, pacifier, crib, mommy, onesie are not such good terms for me.

Anyway, with all that would anyone be interested ?  I have loads of starting scenarios

i would want to play the victim

• Like 1

Thanks - here is a start

15 year old Ian walked slowly home.  A worried young man.  His divorced mother would be waiting for him, and maybe his 16 year old sister (she was on holiday that day).  His mother had told him that if he continued to act immaturely at school, then he would be punished "appropriately".  He knew the headmistress had telephoned home, just one hour previously, with respect to his latest "high jinks", and his mother had said he was on his last warning.  He knew she always followed through on what she said.  So he was scared.  He was no match for either his mother or sister physically.  He had got his dad's genes and was just 5' 1" tall and 7 stone, whereas his mother was 5' 8" and about 10  stone, with his sister 5' 9" and 9 and a half stone., so whatever she wanted to do, would definitely happen.  He walked as slowly as possible, but nevertheless, arrival would still have to happen.

He turned up the path to the house.  The 15 year old daughter of his neighbours, was taking rubbish out to the bin and glanced briefly at him.  When she saw him, he could have sworn she smirked a.little.  She was friends with his sister.  He didn't really know why, but he blushed slightly.  He stepped up to the door, took hold of the handle, turned it and opened the door, and took a tentative step inside.................

• 1 month later...

his mother, meanwhile sat and fumed.  That phone call was the last straw.  It was time Ian got taught a lesson.  Fortunately a conversation about the whole matter with her much more sensible daughter clarified things.  she had said that since he was so immature and behaving like a baby, then why not treat him like one.  She of course (and her friends) would help with the nappies, feeding, bathing, and even the spanking.  I am fortunate to have such a smart and grown up daughter, she thought.

So she had prepared for this moment.  Most of the supplies were in.  The minute he come home, he was going over her knee for a smacked bottom, then he would be going back into nappies and baby clothes.  He would be treated like a baby for the foreseeable.  She heard the door go, and looked up

"Ian, is that you?

• Like 1

Ian walked home wondering if his teacher had called his mom, it wasn't even his fault he didn't throw the spitball Jason did then said it was him and of course Britney went along with it. Now he was suspended for three days. He looked up at Kelly the hot next door neighbor.

"Hey wsup?" he said walking by her noticing she was staring at him with a smirk.

"Say something wsup with the smirk?" he asks

He walks in the door.

"Yeah mom wsup?"

• Like 1

"What's not up would take less time to answer", she said "You can guess the school called.  I have been letting you away with too much and it has gone too far.  I should have stepped in long before now"

She paused,, then shouted upstairs "Susie, dear. guess who's home?"

"Don't tell me it's my little immature brat of a brother" came a voice from upstairs.

"Yes, that's right, you can come down now.  Have you got your hard Scholl sandal on as discussed?"

"Of course" his sister said.  He heard her footsteps on the stairs, then in the hall.  Ian turned and looked as she stepped in the door.

"Right" his mother said, turning to Ian "Come over here and stand beside me".  He reluctantly, and as slowly as h could manage, stepped towards his mum.  The minute he was in range, he was in for a shock, as his mum grabbed him by the arm and sat him on her lap.  He wriggled about a bit but his mother was stronger and held him firmly.  "Stop struggling, you'll only make it worse"

She looked him straight on what was by now, a very red and embarrassed face "things are going to change around here and there are some new rules."

".......but it wasn't even...."

She put her hand on his mouth "Whatever you are about to say, I don't believe you.  you always say "it wasn't me.".  Now like I said, you have been behaving like a child, not an adolescent of 15, so the first thing that is going to happen is you are going to get your bare bottom smacked, just like all naughty boys"  She started to fumble with the stud and zipper on his trousers.  He tried to jump away, but, again, she was too strong for him.  It was quite awkward to manage, with him sitting there but she was determined, and he could feel his trousers loosening then starting to be pulled down.

Ian stood there sweating as he was scolded! Thoughts of being grounded were running through his head, he was afraid to look at his mom he just stood there looking at the ground hoping it might swallow him up. She was right he was always getting away with stuff he would always lie his way out of things or cry and he'd get his way. He looked up startled when her mom yelled up the stairs for his sister. "I'm not immature so shut up!" He hated being called a kid or baby, sure he was smaller but that didn't mean he liked being called a baby or for anyone to say he was immature. Ian was confused he wasn't sure what was going on, so he did as he was told going to stand by his mom.

"Ok what now!"

"M-m--mom what are you doing!" he cried wiggling around like a fish out of water. When he found himself bent over his mom's lap he had a feeling what might be happening.

"No m--mom n--no pl--please I--I'm too old to be spanked!" he cried stuttering nervously

He couldn't even remember the last time he was spanked.

"No mom please!" he cried desperately as she began taking his pants off!

""Yes, mum" his mother replied, "in fact from now on, it's "mummy"."  She continued to take his trousers down.

"Wait!,Not in front of Susan"

"oh, don't worry.  It's "our plans" for you, and from now on your sister has full discipline rights over you to.  She is far more mature than you, and she will be helping mummy get you in order.  So you can look forward to her putting you over her knee as well"

By now his trousers and underpants were down.  "OK, Susie, hand me one of your sandals.  I'm going to absolutely leather him"

The sandal was handed over and Ian's mother set to with gusto.  In no time at all his bottom was pink then red, then deep crimson. Ian thrashed and wailed and then, unbelievably for a 15 year old, started to cry.

"Susan said "See. mum.  He's crying like a baby.  He's definitely not a big boy"

Once satisfied at the result, his mother stopped smacking him, and turned him round, so that he was now sitting up on her lap.  Ian reached down for his pants and trousers, but his mum grabbed his hand and stopped him  "No, leave them down, you won't be needing things like that for the foreseeable.  Now sit still and listen to mummy as she explains what else is happening."

"Mommy are you serious!" he laid there not believing what she was saying!

"No no she can't spank me!" he cried still struggling to get up!

Ian's eyes got big and his bottom was cool when his pants and underwear was off.

"Ow ow!" after the fifth spank he was crying louder then a newborn as his ass was on fire!

He was relieved when his spanking was over he had no desire to fight with his step sister.

Once she turned him around he tried to pull his pants up and was rewarded with a smack to his hands.

Ian sat there not sure if he wanted to hear anything.

"You see, Ian, it;s partly my fault.  I haven't disciplined you enough, I've let you off with too much.  So you have never really had to grow up."  his mother looked at him a bit, what, wistfully  "now that you sitting on mummy's lap - OK with a well smacked bottom - but sitting here nevertheless, I am reminded how it used to be, when you were my little boy, before all the pranks and silliness started"

She paused for a moment and looked away.  There was almost a far away look in her eyes, like she was no longer in the present moment.  She looked back "Well, I can and will have my cute little boy back again, and this time I will be much stricter about raising him.  You have been acting like a baby, so you are going to be one, literally.  That means I am putting you back into nappies and baby clothes.  That means me or Susie bathing you, feeding you, burping you, dressing you, undressing you, putting you to bed at 6 every night.  This means a life of constant supervision, of more smacked bots if you are naughty, of babysitters and nappy changes, even in public.  There is only tomorrow and Friday left of the school year, so you will go in fairly normal school clothes - except for the nappy and short trousers."

She looked even more sternly at him "Now, Marion the school nurse, will check and change your nappies, if necessary, don't even think of doing it yourself, she will know and tell me.  Kelly, next door said she will take you to school and bring you home again, and she will also be your babysitter sometimes, when Susie or me can'"t watch you.  After school shuts for the summer, you will then be a full time baby and I will review your progress at the end of summer.  There will be other rules but that is enough for now for you to take in."

With that, she smoothly stood up, swinging Ian on to her hip and carrying him like a baby "now let's get you upstairs and into your first nappy for about 11 years"

Ian expected to be grounded but as she kept going on it was like being hit in the head, he was stunned at what he was hearing!

"Mom have you lost your mind you ca--can't b-be serious!" he cried stuttering nervously.

He looked at his sister he had a half smile more less a smirk like she was looking forward to having a baby brother.

"I can--t go to school tomorrow in a diaper this is crazy!"

He thought about things and that probably explains the little smile that Kelly had when she saw him earlier walking.

Ian was stunned he was going to be a baby again!

He just looked at his mom he was out of diaper when he was 4 almost 5 and now he was about to be put back in them.

"Pl-please mom I--I promise I'll do better pl--plesse I--I can't be a baby!" he cried begging for mercy!

"of course I am serious - as you will see".  She carried him past his room, towards the spare room at the end of the corridor.

"That's not my...."  She put her hand over his mouth "Hush baby"

She opened the door, and, as she swung round, he could see what it contained.  It looked like a baby's nursery, with a cot, changing table, a rack full of nappies, baby powder and wipes, a play pen, a high chair.  Over by a corner was an open clothes rack, full of what looked like baby clothes.  Ian's mouth fell open in astonishment

"yes, that's right" his sister said "fully equipped, we believe in preparation.  We will, f course be moving the high chair to the kitchen and the play pen to the lounge"  She winked at him.  His mother swung him down, onto the changing table and turned to her daughter "I think you should put him in his nappy and baby clothes, Susie.  It will be more embarrassing for him, besides you need the practice and I can watch that you do it right.

His sister stepped forward "OK, mum".  she stripped off the bewildered Ian's top half, then pushed him forcibly on to his back.  He started to struggle again.  She flipped him over and smacked his bottom a couple of times, with her hand, then turned him onto his back again.  "Lie still, be good.  I could soon have you off that able and over my knee.  I still have my hard sandals on"  Ian stopped struggling and contented himself with covering his face with his hands.  His sister grabbed a nappy, the powder and a packet of wipes.  She opened one of the wipes, and started to wipe his front nappy area.  She then raised his legs and started to wipe his bottom.  She had just started to open the baby powder when the doorbell sounded

his mother said "Susie, you keep going and I'll get the door"

Ian wondered what was going on as they past his room.

"Mom I can walk on my own!" he cried as he hated her carrying him around, times like this are when he really hated being small for his age or when girls his own age would baby talk him saying how cute he was. He never herd girls talk like that to the football guys.

Once his mom opened the door his jaw dropped! He couldn't believe what he saw. A crib, high chair, rocking chair, changing table filled with disposable diapers! He looked in the corner and saw a rocking horse!

"No mom please I'll be good!" he begged as he knew there was no way out, he was going to be a baby again.

Ian blushed bright red as he looked up from his new changing table.

"Wh--what n--no mom not h--her!" he whined

He noticed his sister was just too happy to diaper him.

When she went to remove his clothes he protested and tried to keep her away as he sat up.

In no time at all he found himself flipped over and three or few swats stung.

"Awe ouch Ok ok-please I'll be good!" he cried as she roughly pushed him down.

Ian knew this was a losing battle he covered his face trying to ignore what was going on.

As his eyes were closed he herd the crinkle of the diaper and he caught the smell of baby powder and baby wipes.

He jumped back and flinched a little.

"That's cold!" he cried.

It was very embarrassing as his legs were raised and he felt stupid having his bottom wiped.

The baby got scared when he herd the doorbell.

"Let me up let me up no one can see me like this!" he cried doing all he could do to get away!

His sister, of course, was intrigued at who was at the door, and slowed right down with putting his nappy on.  They both heard the door opening, then muffled voices, then footsteps on the stairs.  In came his mother, and, right behind, Kelly, the girl next door.  Ian jumped and tried to cover himself, but his sister slapped his hands away

"Kelly just came round to see what time she should come round for you tomorrow, Ian.  you know, when she walks you to school" his mother said "I, of course invited her up to see just what happens to immature little boys, in this house"

Kelly looked a little astonished but then giggled "Don't worry about him, Mrs Jones.  I'll look after the little boy and hold his hand all the way"

"Thanks, Kelly.  He will have on short trousers, so if he plays you up, feel free to smack his legs."

By this time his sister had finished putting him in the nappy, and looked at her mother "What now?"

"Well, let's finish dressing him" she said, walking over to the rack.  She selected a white T shirt with toy cars and building blocks on it, along with a blue denim set of dungarees, some white ankle socks and a pair of T bar sandals. and walked over to where Ian lay.  Again, although embarrassed at being put in such a set of baby clothes, he was helpless to stop his sister and mother doing so.

"Mum, sis...." he began

Once again a hand was placed on his mouth "It's "mummy" and "aunt Susan" from now on.  She turned to her daughter, as she picked Ian up "Could you bring the high chair downstairs, dear, it's time to feed our baby".  She turned to Kelly "I wonder if you  might take the play pen to the lounge, before you go.  If you have time to set it up, fine, if not don't worry, I can do it"

"Oh, I can manage" said Kelly "I have half an hour yet, besides I want to see how you are going to feed him and what with"

"Come on get this over with!" he cried desperately as he heard the voices and they were getting closer. He turned bright red as he knew whoever it was, was coming in! Oh know!! He thought to himself as it was his hot next door neighbor Kelly! He immediately tried to cover himself only to have his hands slapped away. "Awe!" he yelped.

"M--mom pl--please I-I can walk on my own, what will my friends say! He cried now looking at the diaper it was so babyish what No Sayre they really going to put me in pampers! He really cursed his lack of size.

Ian was quickly realizing that Kelly would be his babysitter at school and she was going to make sure he stayed a baby and now she even had permission to spank him!

While he was thinking his sister lifted his legs sliding the nappy under him dusting him with baby powder pulling the diaper up nice and tight tapping each side He laid there looking for the first time since he was five he was back in diapers!!

Ian was in a daze as he was dressed but he had enough!!

"I've had enough of this shit I'm not a baby!" he yelled looking funny dressed the way he was demanding anything! Some would say he's having a toddler tantrum.

Kelly said "my, what language, you won't get away with that when i am in charge of you!"

"Now we can see he is really just a little boy, throwing toddler tantrums like that" said his mum.  She turned to Ian, "much more of that and you'll get your bottom smacked again"

Kelly grabbed the play pen and his sister grabbed the high chair, and carried them out the door.  His mother picked him up again and started to carry him downstairs.  "Mum....er mummy, i can walk" he complained.

"Just let mummy carry you for now.  Maybe if you start acting like a big boy, mummy will let you have big boy privileges".  She carried him into the lounge, where Kelly had started erecting the play pen, sat down on the couch and plonked him on her lap "Susie, is the high chair in place?"

"yes mum"

"Good, can you bring through one of the baby bottles in the fridge?  I'll give him his bottle first"

"..bottle!" he said

"since you act like a baby, I am feeding you like one" his mother said, taking the by now proffered bottle off her daughter, leaning him back and inserting the teat in his mouth.  Ian blushed red again, feeling embarrassed to be fed like a baby, on his mother's lap, in front of his sister and the girl next door.

"after your bottle, I'll put you to bed, for a nap" said his mother "that way we can all see how good your cot is"

"You won't be in charge of me so you can just forget that!" he snapped back. He settled down when he was threatened with a spanking that was the last thing he wanted. He watched as his sister and Kelly picked up the high chair and the play pen which now belonged to him! Ian was upset when his mommy picked him up again. "I can walk mom!" he said rolling his eyes. "I can be a big boy." he whined but his attention was brought back to Kelly setting up his play pen this was all too real! He turned to look towards the kitchen knowing his sister was setting up his high chair. "I hate school but at least I can get away from this baby crap!" he thought to himself.  "Bottle wh--please mom this has gone too far!" he cried As his sister entered the room smiling shaking the bottle before he knew it he found himself leaned back cradled in her arms and he was about to protest but instead his mouth was stuffed with a bottle! For the first time in who knows how long he was drinking a baby bottle!  I'm glad my friends can't see this as he continued to drink it was either that or choke!!

As he fed from the bottle his mother had further news for him

"i don't know if you have worked it out yet, but you will soon see just how far this is going to go.  I won't be hiding your new status from anyone.  So when we go out, I'll be changing your nappies in the ladies.  Some of them will have private changing booths, some won't and I won't care.  I will sit you on my lap and feed you your bottle in the park, in the middle of food courts, and if you are naughty you will be put over my knee to get your bare bot smacked pretty much anywhere."

his sister chimed in "you haven't seen them yet, but we have got you baby reins and a push chair"

Kelly added "I'll be taking you back and forth from school in the remaining 2 days, checking your nappies and taking you to the nurse to get changed, when you need it.  Your mummy said I was to feed you at lunch, so I will be bringing a bottle along, with spare nappies for the nurse to use....and you better not be a naughty boy with me"

He finished his bottle and his mum put him over her shoulder and started to rub and pat his back "come on baby, burp for mummy"

He realised he would be there all day if he didn't so he pretended to burp.

"Good boy!" his mum said.  She looked up "OK Kelly, thanks for your help, you better get home and we'll see you tomorrow.  I've a little boy to put to bed"

Ian laid there drinking his bottle for a few minutes he was actually comfortable and content knowing he had no other choice. Then like a thunderstorm out of no where he was hit by a big dose of reality as his mom told him how things were going to be! He tried to sit up but was held down then he tried to spit his bottle out but his mom had a vice like grip on his bottle. He protested with the bottle in his mouth but was unable to get it out to say anything! Then the storm really hit as his sister and his new babysitter continued the truth telling! He hated it all and realized there was no escaping his new baby life.

Once his bottle was empty he was shocked his mom was putting his back rocking him trying to get him to burp.

"Burp" he said rolling his eyes annoyed by all this!

Soon, he was in his cot (with the promise of a smacked bottom, if he got up)  a baby monitor' red light shone in the corner anyway, so they would hear him.

His mother and sister were in the kitchen, having a coffee, looking at the newly installed high chair.  His mother had a kind of faraway look, but she snapped out of it and smiled at her daughter  "What do you think, Susie dear?"

"I told you, he deserves it and it should have happened long ago.   This will do him good"

"I know, I am glad we went through with it"

"I'd love to see the expression on his faith if Kelly spanks him, or, god forbid, changed his nappy herself.  I know her well enough to think she would not hesitate"

"...but Susie, I want to tell you something, but don't know if I should" his mother said, looking away

"Mum, you can tell me anything"

"OK, but I feel slightly embarrassed" his mother said "It's just that - i don't know, for some moments, I really felt I had my baby boy back, and I liked it.  I mean he wasn't always a brat.  When I had him in my lap, feeding him that bottle, i started wishing it was from my breast instead.  Yet we're doing this to punish him"

"Mum, you are his mother.  Such feelings are only natural.  I can remember the cute little brother i used to have as well."

"yes, i know, it's just I think that since I am punishing him, I shouldn't on any level be enjoying it myself"

"mum, I can't wait to have him over my knee, feed him, bath him or change his nappy.  This is something most women want to do.  The course I'm studying at university goes into all this, so don't feel bad or that it is unnatural"

"My goodness Susie, I am so lucky to have such a clever, mature young woman as my daughter.  You would honestly think you have the wisdom of a 30 year old in an 18 year old's body"

Ian laid in his new crib his new nursery as that's what it is now smells of baby powder and diapers. He looked at the baby monitor hating how every time he moved around his diaper crinkled almost mocking him reminding him of what he was wearing. After awhile he began thinking about how Kelly was going to babysit him, he hated thinking how he'd be so close to her but he would be a baby not a guy who could ask her out! As the mobile played and the full stomach from his bottle he soon feel asleep.

Ian had been in his cot for about 2 hours and it was now around 5pm.

Downstairs, his mother said to her daughter "Right, Susie, we need to get Ia- I mean the baby boy up.  He's only had that bottle, so we should feed him and bathe him before putting him to bed for the night"

Together, they went upstairs and into the new nursery, where Ian lay in hos ct.  He had slept for some of the time, but was now awake.  His sister went straight over and felt his nappy "Still dry, mum"

"OK, can you carry him downstairs, dear and put him in his high chair, I'll be down in a minute".  His sister picked up the protesting Ian, swung him on to her hip and left the room.  his mother spent  a minute gazing round the room, looking at the baby clothes on the rack and the nappies.  She sighed and followed her daughter and the baby downstairs and into the kitchen, where Susan had already strapped him into the high chair.

"You feed him, Susie, there is some jars in the fridge".  Susan picked out a chicken surprise baby food jar, opened it, got a spoon and went over to the high chair.

"No way are you feeding me bab.....".  His words were silenced by the first spoonful from the jar.

"Eat it all up now" his sister said as she continued to feed him.  Between his protests and the determined way his sister went on with the feeding. around half it was ending up on his chin and chest.  Quickly his mother went around him and fastened a bib around his neck.  "Behave!  Eat your food and be nice for your sister.  You are this close to a spanking" he said, displaying a tiny gap between her thumb and forefinger.  He ate it up then alright!

He finished the jar and his mother said "Thanks for that Susie, take him through into the lounge and feed him a bottle.  I'll run his bath and when he finishes it, bring him to the bathroom"

His sister smiled and picked Ian out of the high chair, picked out another bottle of formula, and went through to the lounge.  She sat on the armchair and put Ian on her lap, leaning him back.

"I'm not sitting on you---".  Again he was silenced by the teat of the bottle.  It was drink it or choke.

Ian woke up with the urge to use the restroom. He was relieved when he saw his mom and sister.

"Hey!" he squealed as his sister checked his diaper.

"Dry of course I'm dry--wa-wait you exp--expect me to use this!?" he cried stuttering nervously

Once downstairs he was strapped in his High chair.

He looked at the baby food jars and was shocked how far they were going with his punishment.

"Please talk some sense into her tell her I've learned I'll change and be good!" he begged his sister for help.

He watched as she popped the first jar and dipped the baby rubber spoon in the food loading it up.

"No no I'm no--not!" eating that stuff he protested with a mouth flu of baby food.

He spit it out but his sister quickly scooped in back up putting it in his mouth.

When threatened with a spanking he opened letting his sister feed him making faces while doing so.

He blushed as he was praised for eating all his baby food both cooing at him and his mom even clapping.

Ian finally realized why his milk tasted funny.

"Baby formula seriously!" he cried as he watched his sister make up a bottle.

He laid there thinking about todays events he just got swatted and had the bottle jammed in his mouth when he protested.

Ian laid there thinking about tomorrow and while laying there drinking his bottle he lost his battle wetting his diaper!

Somehow, he got through the bottle.  He didn't like normal milk at the best of times, but this over rich stuff was even worse.  His siter ("she would wouldn't she" he thought) put him over her shoulder and burped him after putting the bottle down.

"OK, baby" she said as she picked him up again "let's go upstairs and see if mummy has your bath ready.  Then you can go to beddy byes"

"Stop with the baby talk, Susan" he complained "you don't need to be so enthusiastic about this"

"It's "Auntie Susan".  you didn't think i would miss the chance to get back at you for all your past annoyances?,Did you?" she smirked, although he couldn't see it, as he was looking over her shoulder.  "Next time you call me anything else, I'm putting you over my knee"

They reached the bathroom, in time to see his mother test the bath water with her elbow "Perfect"  Bring him over and let's get him stripped and in"

"I can undr-" his voice got muffled as his shirt was pulled over his head.  Then off came the dungarees and the shoes and socks.  When it came to the nappy, he tried to pull away, blushing even more furiously.  A quick smack on his leg by his sister, stood him still.  The nappy was unpinned and opened "You've wet yourself!" said his mother.

"Aww, the wittle baby boy has wet his nappy wappy" his sister said in a baby voice.  "Never mind after a nice hot bath, Auntie Susan will soon have you wrapped up for the night in a nice new nappy"

With that he was placed in the bath and mother and sister thoroughly cleaned him - everywhere.  He was lifted out, dried then carried through to the bedroom, where he was laid on the changing table and his sister  powdered him, then pinned him into a fresh nappy.  She then got a pair of plastic pants and started to pull him up over his legs "Better safe than sorry, mum, the baby will be in this nappy all night"

He was then dressed in a pale blue babygro, with pictures of toy tanks and planes on it and lifted in to his cot.  A dummy was placed in his mouth.  "Right baby, get a good nights sleep, you'll be up bright and early for Kelly to take you to school" said his mum.

Ian couldn't believe when his sister put him over her shoulder and actually began parting his back. "Wait wh--what is she actually trying to burp me!" he thought as she continued patting his back cooing at him encouraging him to burp. After a few minutes sure enough he did it! Ian was tired of the baby talk why can't she just talk to me normal he thought to himself. "Suzie just talk normal quit with the stupid baby talk!" he shined as he was carried up for his bath. With the threat of a spanking he was going to be good. Once they got to the bathroom his mom continued the sweet baby talk. He stood there as he was undressed he tried to stop them but a quick smack put a end to his rebellion. When he was undressed he stood there in his disposable diaper feeling really embarrassed. The tapes were ripped apart and his diaper pulled down where everyone could see he wet his diaper. He was praised for wetting himself! He turned bright red embarrassed beyond belief. Ian was so humiliated as his mom and sister gave him a bath talking about him like he wasn't even there. The baby laid in his crib once he was dressed and diapered for the night knowing his babysitter would be there in the morning and knowing he was going to school as a baby! He cried himself to sleep.