LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for rp partner

Mollyarty

First and foremost, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but I asked in the general questions thing and was told it was fine. So,

Hi. I'm new to the forum (and to rp in general) and I'm looking for a partner to role play with. I'm a dl lg looking for a mommy/daddy. I'm open to discussing the specific nature of the relationship as well. But the idea I had was perhaps that you (mommy/daddy) caught me and decided to step in to the roll. I'm open to lot of different ideas but do have some limits which we can talk about. Feel free to PM me with other ideas as well.

Looking forward to having some fun :)

• Like 1

Well, I've always wanted to be caught in a wet or dirty diaper and have the other person just kind of step in as a care giver. So I guess something like, I'm somewhere alone, you stumble upon me, then idk. I know that's probably not a ton to go on, first time trying something like this so I might be overlooking details more experienced people consider obvious lol

On 11/30/2018 at 11:09 PM, Mollyarty said:

First and foremost, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but I asked in the general questions thing and was told it was fine. So,

Hi. I'm new to the forum (and to rp in general) and I'm looking for a partner to role play with. I'm a dl lg looking for a mommy/daddy. I'm open to discussing the specific nature of the relationship as well. But the idea I had was perhaps that you (mommy/daddy) caught me and decided to step in to the roll. I'm open to lot of different ideas but do have some limits which we can talk about. Feel free to PM me with other ideas as well.

Looking forward to having some fun :)

PM me if you wanna roleplay  :)