LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP ideas

FalloutZone

Hello! So I'm looking to do a few RPs. I've got a couple of ideas but I've decided to present them differently by doing a small first post of each one of them. 

PM to discuss. 

Idea 1:

Bridget was in big trouble and only had one ace up her sleeve but it would cost her dearly and even now as she sat in her rented apartment she was conflicted on what she should do.

The company that she had invested in during college with a classmate had gone bust but instead of sharing the burden and working together she was left taking all the blame along with all the hidden debt that she just couldn't afford at all.

She never expected to be betrayed in such a manner and by someone who she considered to be her best friend.

It hurt a lot.

She had decided to cut ties with her family knowing that her mother disapproved of her going off and fending for herself in the big scary world especially when she didn't need to do so but she just couldn't do nothing for the rest of her life! 

Yet now she wished she had stayed at home even if that meant being under her mother's thumb for the rest of her life. 

Her older brother and sister disapproved of her choice viewing it as foolish especially when she could just work for the fashion company that their family owned but she always had a slight rebellious streak to her and she hated the idea of working at the fashion company her family had owned for generations.

Bridget had no doubt in her mind that her mother kept tabs on her despite the fact that she hadn't called home in five years.

Nervously she picked up her mobile from the table and pressed down on her mother's number, "M-mom," stammered Bridget, "it's me Bridget," she paused feeling emotional, "I-I'm in trouble."

Taking a nervous breath she continued, "M-my company has gone bankrupt a-and I need help really badly and I know that I don't deserve any help from you at all but I'm scared and I don't know what to do," whimpered Bridget, "I'll do anything you want." whispered Bridget softly knowing full well that her mother desired full control of everything and everyone in her life.

Her older brother and sister had chosen to stay with their mother believing that leaving would be foolish and while neither of them liked living with her because of how strict and overbearing she was they did enjoy a close bond and throughout the years they had been giving privileges to go and do whatever they pleased as adults as long as they respected their mother.

She wasn't as respectful nor did she liked the idea of playing such a game but now she wished she had. 

-

Idea 2

Superhero by night. 

Regular college student by day. 

It wasn't easy fighting crime and each fight always ended badly for her despite winning often. 

Normally she would try and hide each cut and bruise that graced her skin but today she just couldn't bring herself to care. It was ten am and she was already about thirty minutes late to class!

She couldn't afford to fail.

Carefully she made sure to fluff out her long golden hair to hide her cat ears. It was always so difficult to hide them and while she could wear a hat she would always end up irritated by the material touching her lynx like ears.

Her tail similar to that of a lion wrapped itself around her waist hidden underneath her t shirt as she quickly ran to campus hoping that she wouldn't get spotted by her teacher.

She had decided to take a degree in business and art. She enjoyed working with clay and glass the most. 

Entering the classroom she locked eyes with her teacher.

She had seen those same eyes before? Somewhere? But she didn't and couldn't recall where from? Every single time she couldn't help but stare memorized by her teacher not realising that her teacher was one of the 'criminals' she faced daily. 

Yet today thanks to her lack of  energy she had forgotten to cover her wounds properly and in particular a small burn on her right hand that was shaped almost like a star. Would this cost her? Would her teacher know who she was or not? Either way she had no knowledge of her teacher's secret either.

-

Idea 3

Wendy had been playing a dangerous game for a while with a group of very bad people and it had finally caught up to her.

She was a journalist and had been on the look out for a story of some kind to do. She had wanted to break through the ranks quickly at the company that she was working for at the time and had thought that going undercover and playing pretend would be a good way to do so.

She had been so confident in herself but now as she entered the impressive house she wasn't so sure at all about this.

She had stayed quiet for the most part and that had been enough to impress a few people to the point that six months later, today, she would finally meet the big head honcho himself.

Wendy watched as a powerful women came down and quickly wondered if this woman was the leader? Glancing at the two men behind her she watched them bow a little before leaving her alone with the strange and intimidating women unaware of the fact that her 'undercover' act wasn't as smart as she thought it was.

Stepping forward she was once again unaware of her rudeness or who this person before her was.