LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Addicted to Mommy (Taken by TheCormac)

ash5150

To say that Skylar was a messy ball of anxieties and nerves would be a gross underestimate. Any passersby would be able to visually see this, from his clasped hands, bouncing right foot, and the plump lower lips being viciously attacked by pearly teeth. The twenty-two year old male sat hunched over in an uncomfortable plastic chair was waiting to start the next scary chapter of his life.

The man didn't look like much, stick thin and short in stature, barely five foot, he looked more like a child than young adult. Long, curing waves of sandy blond hair fell into his face, hiding large, gem green eyes surrounded by thick, dark lashes. Skylar hadn't had the easiest childhood and turned to unhealthy means of coping with his issues.

More times than not, comfort and escape were found with the tip of a needle, nestled into the crook of his arm, providing a warm rush of blissful relief from life. Until he was picked up by a patrolling officer and chucked into jail. Somehow, he had lucked out and the instead of serving prison time, the judge ordered him to rehab and then the custody of a halfway house, all thanks to his age.

The male had completed his court mandated 90 days in the hell hole that was the New Haven Rehabilitation Facility. Going through withdrawal was the worst thing that Sky had ever gone through in his life; he was certain that he was dying as he shook and sweat from muscle tremors and his fever.

Nothing could ever be easy for the male though, all of the facilities normal halfway houses were all filled up. The male didn't want to spend any extra moment in the place, let alone another night on an uncomfortable bunk bed, with the world's thinnest blanket and flattest pillow, surrounded by seven other recovering addicts. He remembered the feeling of his stomach sinking down to his donated shoes as his social worker Paige slammed her desk phone down and rubbed at her head to fight off an oncoming migraine. It seemed that there was no place in the world where the male would fit in.

Hours and many many phone calls later, Paige declared that she had finally found a potential spot for her charge. It wasn't a typical facility, but a new alternate recovery location that hadn't been added to the long list of houses they normally relied on. Paige explained that he'd be going to be supervised by Sadie Fane, the individual who Skylar was waiting to be picked up by. Being well behaved in rehab was easy; he couldn't really go anywhere and had no money to do anything and was under near constant surveillance. This was the first step to being on his own, and messing up was terrifying to the blonde. Taking a shuddering breathe, Skylar glanced at the caged clock on the wall, wondering how much long he'd have to wait to meet his new guardian. 

Sadie Fane was a 30 year old entrepeneur and heiress. She had a hand in financing amd marketinqqg a bookshop with her best friend although her she left her friend to the day to day stuff. She'd inherited a beautiful littlee semi detached in the suburbs and quite a fortune from her recently deceased aunt.

he was tall, slim and beautiful, with long strawberry blonde hair that cascaded down her shoulders and grey/blue eyes that shifted colour slightly. Over a grey t-shirt she wore a brown leather coat with a hood. With her dark jeans, purple converse all stars and rather striking bosom, she definetely  made an impression on the secretary who opened the door for her.

The receptionist was certainly taken aback by the well dressed woman, not used to seeing such nicely dressed individuals within the facility. Stuttuering over her words, the girl lead the way into the heart of the center. It wasn't the nicest place in the world, but they did their best with what little government funding they received. 

Walking down the florescent lit hallway, the woman stopped at an office that had Paige Jones stamped across the door. The blonde male sitting in the chair outside of the office jumped at their approach, glancing up quickly at them before refocusing on his hands. It wasn't something the receptionist wasn't used to seeing. All the men and women that came through the doors seemed to house the same cagey anxieties deep in their bones. Always on high alert for someone that could hurt them, a dealer they owed money to, authorities, hell, even their own family members. She didn't expect to see this one return, but also knew the odds were stacked against all their tenants and didn't envision much of a future for any of them.

A soft 'Come in' sounded from the other side of the office. This is when the receptionist took her leave and returning to her post. Behind a cramped and messy desk sat an equally scattered looking woman, her long dark hair pulled up into a haphazard bun. "Hi, can I help you?" Paige asked, with only a slight air of irritation attributed to her busy and full work load.

(Sorry for not replying sooner,)

Sadie followed the woman through to the rather shabby looking office,  She looked around her and gave the boy sitting outside the office a smile. He really was very cute, she noted the way he was fiddling with his hands, a sign he had ADHD.

Sadie entered the office woth the scattered paperwork and folders and files on the desk and turned her attention to the woman behind the desk. "Hello, my name is Sadie Fane, I'm here to pick up a resident here to stay with me for a while. This is the right place isn't it?", she said remaining cheerful and caln despite the frantic and stressful feeling the place gave off.

A visible weight was lifted off Paige's shoulders as the other introduced himself. "Ms. Fane, yes. Thank you so much for being so accommodating on such short notice." She said as she gestured to the empty chair across from her. "It would seem that all of our usual options are full and we need to get Skylar housed since he's completed his portion of the program here." Pulling out a rather slim folder, she passed it across to the other female. "This is what information we were able to gather on his background and medical history. He hasn't had any other run ins with the law. Through various therapy sessions we were able to discern that his mother passed away when he was fairly young, and his father relinquished custody of him to his aunt, who raised him until he was about 17, at which time he began running away from home." Paige explained in a sad, almost disappointed tone. "Would you like to meet him?"

Raising from her seat, Paige lead the way out of the small office and back to the hallway. Jumping again at his own name, Skylar quickly climbed to his feet, having to tilt his head back to look the woman in the face through long bangs, his short stature even more pronounced by their difference in height. 

"Hello." Skylar said softly, holding his hand out the other, feeling awkward and anxious. 

(Absolutely no problem!)

(Last quick reply I need to get some sleep please do reply though) 

Sadie smiled, she'd thought that this little cutie might be Skylar but she hadn't been sure. The files she'd received per email had given his age as 22, the boy who so nervously offered his hand like he was afraid the universe might bite it, looked to be more like 14 then 22. 

She graciously shook his hand and smiled a warm and welcoming smile at him. Seeing his anxiety made her even more certain to take this little boy home and give him all the attention, love amd care he deserved.

She bent down so as to nake eye contact with him. "Hi there, yoh must be Skylar, my name's Sadie, Miss Paige here has probably told you a little bit about me."

Skylar thought that woman had nice, warm soft hands. "Umm, yeah. Thanks for letting me stay with you." He mumbled, glancing nervously between his feet and the attractive woman before him. He felt somewhat small in front of Sadie, not just short in stature, but actually little. He cleared his throat and tried to square his shoulders and pull himself to his full, if not puny height.

"Ms. Fane?" Paige interjected as she stepped forward. "If you both would like to come with me up front, you just need to sign the appropriate documents and then can be on your way." She explained,  making a hand gesture to prompt Skylar in scooping up a battered, second-hand backpack full of ill fitting, donated clothes and other items, the only things in the world that the blonde owned.

"No problem at all, sweetheart.", said Sadie in that soothing, sing-song voice of hers, "Now let's follow Miss Paige to the desk. Do you want me to take your backpack, honey.", her tone of voice was soothing and reassuring, although a bit condescending.

She picked up Skylar's tattered backpack and deftly picked it up amd slung it over her shoulder. She took Skylar's hand in a gentle but firm grip and led him down the bleak grey concrete hall to the front desk.

Skylar found the woman's tone to be quizzical and her word choice odd, but just chalked it up to just trying to set him at ease with this new transition; and it seemed to work as little bit of the tension bled out of his shoulders. He wanted to protest that he could carry his own things. That certainly sounded better than not trusting the woman to not give his things back to him; sometimes you had to fight for your things. But wordlessly watched as the woman picked up his bag, its dinginess instantly clashing with her pristine appearance. 

Paige lead the group back up front where the receptionist had prepared the small stack of papers Sadie needed to sign to provide to the courts that Skylar was doing what he was supposed to with his continued treatment. 

"Welp, that's all. Good luck Skylar and thank you again Ms. Fane." Paige said as she gathered up all the documents, her mind already moving onto her next case; it seemed like a constant rotation to the social worker.

Sadie signed the documents with several elegant flicks of her wrist, then turned and shook Paige's hand. "No, problem at all. Now, Sweetie, say goodbye to Miss Paige.", Sadie cooed again in that sing-song reassuring tone of hers. 

After saying their goodbyes she took Skylar out through the frosted glass door with the gunmetal grey framing and out into the world for the first time in 90 days. The sky was the bleak white-grey of late autumn, and the air was crisp and cold as they walked towards Sadie's car.

"You all ready for your new home now, little one?", Sadie asked, in a tone more akin to the one, someone would take with a small nervous child, than that one would take with an adult.

Skylar awkwardly bid Paige goodbye, before following after Sadie. "I uhh, I am in my early twenties, you know?" He said, assuming she thought he was in his late teens, and that's why she was taking a sweeter tone with him. The blonde stalled for a moment, fingers twitching in the woman's grasp as he took in the weight of being outside of the rehab facility for the first time in months. 

The woman had a nice car, not surprising based on her clothes. "Umm, yeah. It'll be nice to not have to share a room with so many other people." He explained, still feeling odd that he was being lead and his hand being held like a child being ushered to the car.

Sadie ignored Skylar's comment about his age, she wasn'y going to go in on that just yet. She would wait until they got to her house to really dedicate effort to convincing him. For now she was taking the easy approach, as long as he didn't kick up a fuss it would be plain sailing.

"Well you'll have your own room at my house, so you can have all the privacy you need.", Sadie said as they got to her car. The car itself was grand in an unornate fashion, a silver mercedes 5-seater with plenty of room. She unlocked the car with a press of her key. And opened the back passenger door for Skylar.

Skylar ducked his head as he slipped into the back of the vehicle. This was by far the nicest car he had ever had a ride in, and he was almost worried about making it dirty with just his presence. He kept his arms and legs to himself, trying to take up as little space as possible. "Thanks again, for uhh...taking me in and everything. "

At the very thought of food, real, decent, not canned or frozen government issues food, Skylar's small stomach grumbled loudly. "That would be really great actually. Can we please go get some food?" He asked, a bit of excitement bleeding into his tone.

Sadie nodded as she pulled out if the parking space. The engine purring as she did so.

"Now, we have several options honey, closest to here there's an italian restaurant it's about 10 minutes away, there's also a thai restaurant, they do some lovely beef and rice. The thai restaurant's a bit further away though.", Sadie suggested.

She couldm't wait to see her little boy enjoy his first nice meal in a rather long while. She also wondered how he'd fare. Would he be a messy eater, who she might have to help, or perhaps he could do it completely by himself, she would have to see.

Skylar weighed his options, a small bundle of nerves unwinding as he was given only two choices; infinite options caused anxieties caused bad things. While the thai restaurant sounded good, the thought of a heaping plate spaghetti and big meatballs was too much of a temptation. 

"Italian would be nice, if you're ok with that." He said, unable to keep his eyes from the window of the moving car, fascinated by a world he hadn't seen in so many months.

(Sorry for the wait, do tell me if you want the RP to go a bit faster)

"No problem at all, honey. Like I said it's a special treat for you.", she said as they continued to drive. Despite being a rather ordinary town, New Haven was like a museum of art compared to the bleak grey walls of the Rehab centre.

Despite the chilly winds outside, the inside of the Mercedes was nice and toasty, with the heating at 20° C and the seat heater on full.

(No need to apologize. I'm loving it so far.)

Skylar nodded and sighed as he sunk deeper into the toasty warm seat. His well worn and thin clothes were doing nothing to keep the chill of the day away, but some how this cheery woman waltzed in and seemed to brighten and warm his existence. 

"Thanks. It's, uhh, been a while since anyone has done something special for me." He said softly, wrapping his arms around himself tightly. 

"Oh Sweetheart, that's terrible. Well I'll make sure you're never neglected again.", Sadie said as she pulled up in front if the restaurant.

There was a hand painted sign out front and engraved upon it, in beatiful Cursive script were the words "Alessandros Ristorante". Sadie smiled and unbuckled herself, she got out and then went round to help Skylar out.

When the small blonde heard Sadie's words and her tone, a small ball of warmth seemed to explode in his chest and trickle down to his belly. She seemed so sincere and so caring, loving almost. It's not that Skylar's aunt was unkind or didn't love him, but there was always just something, something he couldn't place his finger on, that was missing there. With a flush to his normally pale cheeks, that he would blame on the warmth of the vehicle, he nodded his head, letting shaggy locks obscured his face.

At the sight of the restaurant, the young man's stomach growled loudly, just the thought of food enough to ignite his hunger. Once the car was stopped, he eagerly undid his seatbelt, but found he couldn't unlock the door. Child locks? The blonde internally thought as he watched the tall woman round the car to retrieve him. Perhaps it was just factory defaults she hadn't bothered to mess with. Or maybe Sadie had a child or children. Skylar realized he had rudely not asked about her or her life yet. He supposed he could inquire over their meal, he reasoned, mentally kicking himself. 

Sadie came round the car and opened Skylar's door as well as unbuckling him. She gave Skylar a warm smile and ruffled his hair as she took hus hand and lightly helped him out the car.

On Sadie's part this was another 'test' of the resistance Skylar would offer if more control was taken away from him. She wanted to balance how much stress to take away from him with how much independence to leave him.

She walked into the restaurant with Skylar in hand and waited at the Host's podium((is that what it's called?)) Until a young woman with bronze skin, jet black hair and a very nice looking blouse and waistcoat came up. She obviously knew Sadie for when she saw her, her face broke into a genuine smile. The two Women had a short conversation in rapid Italian and what Skylar thought sounded like Giulia led them to a booth.

Then this tims in perfect, if a bit accented, english she said:"Please take a seat and I'll be back in a few minutes with menus."

The blonde stilled Sadie leaned to undo his seatbet, arms lifting up to get out of her way. He caught an eyeful of the woman's ample chest and immediately started blushing, eyes quickly flicking anywhere that wasn't near her breast. Skylar huffed and shook his head, not diss-similar to a dog, his hair flopping about his face.

The boy certainly wasn't used to such gentle and sweet touches or gestures. It wasn't that he didn't like or appreciate it, but it seemed odd as something for adults to do to one another. But Skylar didn't want to be rude to someone that was opening their home to him. Standing at the hostess stand made the male feel even more awkward. 

He shifted from foot to foot, vigilantly aware that Sadie was still holding onto his hand. It didn't feel like a lover or partner would, but more paternal. While the woman chatted, the blonde let his green eyes travel around the restaurant, taking in the expensive but tasteful looking decor, no chance of him following along or understanding their conversation. He jolted to attention Giulia lead them to their table, nodding at her departure. 

"Umm, thanks, again." He said, fidgeting with hands and cutlery. "I'm not sure what would have happened if you hadn't shown up. It sorta feels like I'm always grasping at second chances." He mumble the last part.

Sadie looked at Skylar with genuine love and sympathy in her eyes. As she took her place on the opposite side of the dark mahogany table to Skular, she reached out and lifted his downcast gaze to hers to make eye contact.

"Thank you for being so kind, Skylar. I'm just here to make sure you're never neglected or put under to much stress again. I mean look at your progress, 3 months ago you were in one of those despicable container dens in the nastiest neighborhoods but now you're here drug free. I'm sure together we'll make so much more progress!

Skylar had a moment where he felt that horrible tightening in his throat and a stinging in his eyes. Sadie spoke to him in such a gentle and caring, he touch so warm. No one had ever spoken so highly or proud of the blonde. He roughly cleared his throat and nodded his head, chin still grasped in Sadie's delicate grip. "Yes ma'am." He said, feeling convinced himself.