LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Addicted to Daddy (taken by jmg1217)

ash5150

Skylar jerked away, startled by the gentle touch. He looked up with angry, tear rimmed eyes, beyond frustrated with this whole ordeal. Maybe, he thought, if he played along long enough to give Kyle the slip.

"What now?" He asked, irritation still coloring his words as he rubbed his teary eyes with a fist.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Hmmm Kyle considered “ we will charge our rules as our needs change for now” he used his fingers to tick off the a,ready mentioned rules “ no shoes, baths, inspection 8 pm bedtime, no leaving even a room without permission. Oh I know you need to eat at least half of every meal before you can be done. I’m a good cook and I’ll take special requests but I expect you to eat like a good boy”

Skylar crossed his arms over his bare chest, still glowering dead, but remaining silent. He hated rules, and these ones especially. "Fine. If I have to." He responded in a huffy voice, sounding fairly but out. "I still hate all of this just so you know. And would appreciate at least some freaking pants." He added on, going back to covering himself. 

Kyle just smiled at the little boy “ you are too cute my little friend and sorry I don’t have any pants but...”

he got up and rummaged through a nearby chest “here sweetheart” he threw a tee shirt with Mickey Mouse at Skyler “ you can use this as a nightie for now and we’ll get you same nice new clothes soon”

Skylar caught the soft garment but of course glared down at the joyful cartoon character grinning back up at him. The blonde could only vaguely remember a time when he could sit and watch the high pitched mouse pal around with his best friend Pluto, thinking all the while that would be a sure nice way to live. Pale hands clenched the fabric before silently bartering with himself that even this shirt was better than being naked any longer.

Pulling the soft fabric over his head, the night shirt fell loose around his too thin form and swayed softly just above his knobby little knees. He hadn't to admit this, but wearing the shirt did make him feel a bit silly and childish. So in his grumpy fashion, he crossed his arms tightly over his chest and fixed Kyle with a glare.

The blonde swiveled, spotting a clock and was slightly disappointed to see it was already late afternoon. "Uhh, watch tv?" He suggested, feeling a bit lame and sort of hoping the ground would just swallow him whole. Making decisions were hard and he always second guessed himself that what he chose was wrong.

Skylar's nose crinkled at the feel of fingers carding through his sandy blonde locks. The disgust was mainly in himself because the touch felt pleasant and he wanted to lean into it more. Keeping his resolve, the male shuffled into the livingroom, mumblinga 'sure' over his shoulder. Grabbing the television remote, he gingerly sat on the couch, making sure to keep his knees tucked into the material of the shirt to keep himself covered. He flipped through the channels before settling on some cheesy old horror movie. He rested his head on the arm of the couch as he let his mind wonder.

Kyle began to boil water and was making a sauce when he heard what Skyler was watching. Without leaving the kitchen he used his cell phone to initiate the already programmed parental restrictions making the current movie disappear replaced with a black screen and parental warning

Skylar was only half paying attention to the television, but when the sound cut off and the screen went dark with white lettering, his brow furrowed in confusion. Scooping up the remote, he found that anything that sounded remotely interesting, the same situation persisted. Sighing, he scooted to the edge of the couch before climbing back up to his feet and make his way back to the kitchen, flipping the remote control around in his hands.

"Hey, it looks like your tv is busted or something." The blonde advised before still. "I didn't do anything. It just sorta, went black." He explained, hoping that the other wouldn't think that he'd damaged his property. 

Skylar listened to the explanation before donning a dumbfounded look. "Oh you have to be kidding me." He said with a scoff. That warm irritation returning; perhaps playing along was going to be tougher than he thought.

"Look, so shitty slasher film is NOT going to give me some nightmares. You can put the tv back to the way it was and I will be perfectly fine, got it?" He said in a slightly demanding voice, pushing his limits with the other.

Skylar stared, his jaw unhinged and his mouth hanging open. He wished he could say he was mildly surprised, but with all this 'little boy', parental blockers didn't seem so far fetched. Groaning, the blonde stomped back go the livingroom, flipping through all the channels and try to locate something 'appropriate' that would keep his attention. 

Everything he passed was to brightly colored and to babyish. After cycling through the channels at least three times, Skylar moaned grumpaly and pouted to the kitchen and his chair. "What can I color?" He huffed, so not happy with his options at the moment. 

Kyle smiled at the sight of jus new little boy in his float nightie “well hello sunshine I think I have some Disney coloring books right... here” he located the coloring books and a pack of crayons in a drawer “make a pretty picture sweetheart and I’ll put it on the fridge”

Skylar scowled at Kyle's back at the statement. He didnt need his art displayed as if the other male was a proud parent and not a glorified sober buddy. Shaking his head at his dumb luck to be in this situation, he thumbed through the thin, rough pages of the coloring book, before finally settling on a busy cafe scene with all the classic characters present; Minnie at the host stand to greet customers, Goofy carrying a towering stack of dishes, Mickey dressed up as a chef, presenting a massive cake to a table that hand Chip and Dale seated on over turned tea cups. Skylar didn't know the names of the other characters seated about in the picture, but he knew he had seen their happy, grinning faces in the cartoons from his childhood. 

There was something honestly therapeutic about coloring, watching the bright wax smear across the paper. There were moments when the blonde couldn't decide between colors, going back and forth between two different shades of green, but just reminded himself that it didn't matter. This was his drawing, he could make anything any color and it wouldn't matter. There was no 'wrong' to thid.

Unknowingly, the blondes pink tongue poked out between teeth the more he focused on staying inside all of the lines. In the back of his mind, he thought that current setup reminded him of grade school, when he would do his homework at the kitchen table while his aunt cooked them dinner. He had always been a fairly good student who tried their best, until he reached high school and fell in with the wrong crowd. Back in Kyle's kitchen, Skylar's shoulders sagged as unnoticed tension released from them and no attention was paid to the passing of time as he brought the page to life with his crayons. 

Kyle watched Skyler out of the corner of his eye as he stirred the sauce and once the water was boiling he added the pasta.

”not too long now sweetheart” he put plates on the table and tied a bib around Skylers neck “here you go love now you want mess your cute little nightie” 

Skylar was jerked from his own little world at the sound of Kyle's voice and the clatter of plates. He hadn't realized how absorbed he'd been in coloring. He nodded his head and carefully packed the crayons away so that they wouldn't get damaged and set them on top of the  closed book.

Scarily enough, the blonde only huffed in annoyance by the bib, not surprised by its presence at all. And he supposed that if this were all he had to wear, he should be careful to keep the garment as clean as possible. "I'm starving." He muttered just as his stomach loudly agreed with a grumble.

Kyle went about his business plating the food his on glass dish ware while he put Skylers smaller portion on a plastic paw patrol plate. He handed out the food “eat up honey and just remember there’s plenty of food so take your time and you can have seconds” he handed the boy matching plastic silverware “what do you want to drink buddy”

Skylar looked down at his plate with a miffed at the plastic plate before him. Kyle's methods of staying true to his word of treating his new housemate like a child seemed to have no end. "Can't I have an actual plate? I don't need this plastic crap." He mumbled the last part, pushing noodles around to view the animated dogs beneath. 

"I'm guessing that booze or soda aren't going to be on the menu, so whatever is fine I guess." He snarked back, maybe intentionally trying to get under the other's skin.

Kyle just shook is head “ firstly soda is bad for little boys especially this close to bedtime and considering that you’re in recovery and I’m under age there will n vet be alcohol in this house ever” he patted the little boys shoulder adding him a plastic cup half filled with milk. “Please use both hands sweetheart and try not to spill

Skylar stilled for a moment, internally startled. It had only been a few hours and the blonde had already forgotten that Kyle was not in fact older than him. Shaking his head as if to shake the oddity of that knowledge away, he scowled down at more plastic material. At least this wasn't some sippy cup or bottle though.

Resigning himself to his childish cutlery, Skylar tucked into his food. He groaned at the taste. Even the simple pasta tasted leagues better than the canned and frozen dishes prepared at the rehab facility. The smaller portion didn't last long, and with an orange stained mouth and chin, the green eyed male gulped down the cold milk, holding the cup in just one hand because there's no way he'd drop it, thank you very much Kyle, he thought haughtily. 

Kyle watched Skyler eat as he enjoyed his own mean he took his napkin and wiped at Skylers mouth “carful pumpkin you are making a mess” he regarded Skylers raised glass. What did you need sweetheart, in this house we use our words and manner if we want something”

Skylar whined as the napkin was swept across his mouth and cheeks, turning away from the intrusion. He wasn't being that messy he thought. He glanced and his empty plate and cup and realized that both were empty and his stomach was quite full yet. Sighing to himself, he sucked up his attitude. 

"Can I have more pasta and milk...please." he tacked on after a moment's hesitation of not adding it. "And you can knock it off with all the nicknames." He said, totally not pouting...