LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Addicted to Daddy (taken by jmg1217)

ash5150

Kyle winked getting up to refill both the plate and cup “sorry skysky I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable sweetheart it just feels right to me and I want you to know I care about you” he put the refilled plate down and handed over the filled cup “remember 2 hands sweetie no spills”

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skylar took in the words and agreed, internally of course, that Kyle provided a good explanation. He wanted to be some form of a caregiver and he was supplying fair and reasonable rules. But the blonde was tired (not that he would ever admit that). It had been a very long very tiring and confusing, both mentally and emotionally, day.

So why he did what he did next, he just blame it on being tired, he supposed. But he picked his newly filled cup up, in just one hans, locked eyes with Kyle, and then let the plastic slip from his digits before crashing to the floor.

Kyle gazed upon the little. He took a deep measured breath before regaining his smile and “see sweetheart this is why we always need to use 2 hands so we don’t have accidents. It’s ok though love I’ll get you more” he sprung up and got Skyler more milk placing a filledvsippy cup in front of the boy. “There you cookie since you are clearly too little for a big boy cup”

Skylar was at an utter loss. This was not how he had expected Kyle to react at all! The blonde almost annoyed how the other stay so composed. He didn't know why he felt the need to keep pushing the other; maybe he wanted to test how far he go before it was to far. Regardless, it didn't seem to be working! And now, he was stuck with this awful baby cup to top it all off.

Well I'm not drinking out of that, Skylar thought to himself before voicing the same statement outloud, with his arms petulantly crossed over his chest. 

Kyle’s smile never faded as he shrugged “ok sweetheart it’s ok if your too little for a sippy right now, we can always start with a bottle and work our way up. Thanks for telling he your not big enough for a big boy sippy” he watched for a reaction as he pretended to reached for the sippy

Fear, actual shivering fear rushed through Skylar at the veiled threat of a bottle. He watched the hand in slow motion as it came across the table. The idea of having to drink from the sippy was embarrassing, but the thought of a bottle, that was mortifying. 

Quick as a snake, the blonde lashes out and snatched onto the kidded cup, both hands wrapping around it and clutching it tightly to his chest as if it were some prized possession. "No!" Skylar shouted before realizing how much he currently sounded and looked like a small child. "I mean, this is fine. I don't need a bottle, thank you very much." He said curtly before popping the spout into his mouth.

There was just one issue...Skar realized he couldn't actually get any milk in his mouth this way. He needed to tilt his head back and suck the liquid into his mouth. Clenching his eyes shut tight and his cheeks pinking, the blonde downed the drink, only now realizing that his bladder was starting to get a touch full. He could hold off until after, and started shoveling more food into his mouth as if it were going to be taken away.

Skylar made a swearing face that was hard to see behind his mouth full of noodles, but did slow down a bit. If Kyle was fine letting him eat all he wanted, he supposed there was no reason for him to scarf his food down like that.

With his second plate finished, the blonde decided his stomach was full and warm enough to call it quits. He did however, begin to squirm as the need to relieve himself grew ever present. 

"Uhh, Kyle? I have to go to the bathroom. Where, uhh, where is it?"

Skylar felt so small under Kyle's sharp gaze, and it did nothing to quell he's squirming. "Well, I'm done eating." He explained, pushing his plate and cup forward, as if showing this to be true. "So can you can you please tell me where the bathroom is now?" He asked, hoping his manners would be rewarded somehow.

“Oh ok let me just” kyle took a damp cloth and began to wipe at Skylers mouth “such a messy little eater and just look at how dirty you got you’re bib ho way” he unsnapped the bib “okay cookie the bathroom is down the hall on the left you may be excused”

If Skylar thought the soft dinner napkin was bad, he was not prepared for the damp cloth swiping across his face. He made unhappy grumbling sounds and brought his hands up to try and push the other's arm away, but to no avail. Kyle kept up until he felt the other was sufficiently clean. Sighing from freed of the bib and table, the blonde scurried down the hall and quickly for the restroom.

He ensured to lock the door behind himself and set about relieving himself. He washed his hands extra thoroughly, anything to delay going back, but after a few short minutes, he returned back to the kitchen. 

Kyle looked up from where is was cleaning “ hey there pretty boy did you make it, if you’re all set and you remembered to wash your hands you can go hang out in the living room while I clean and I’ll be in to get you ready for bath time soon. If you get bored I dug out a box of my old stuff from the attic it’s in the corner of the room. Now go on sweetheart I have grown up work to do”

Skylar still didn't enjoy all the nicknames or 'pretty boy's being thrown at him, but he realized that no one had ever called him anything but his own name. His aunt may have called him sweetheart every once in a while we he was upset or sick or something, but nothing to this extreme. Without making a remark, the other just shook his head and shuffled into the cozy livingroom. 

He passed the tv, certain that none of the cartoons would keep his attention and went instead for the box. He was hoping that there would be some books, a chest board, heck, he'd even take a stupid puzzle, but no such luck. Well, some of the items were present, just not in a non childish format. Colorful books with hard, cardboard pages, six piece puzzles depicting castles and zoos, large wooden blocks, some stuffed toys. 

Skylar sighed and contemplated what to do. Be bored watching tv, or be bored with the items from the box. Settling his mind, he snatched up all the blocks he could find as well as one of the softest (and cutest, but he'd never admit it!) Stuffed animals from the box, a white puppy with chocolate brown splotches on its fur. He tucked the pup under his head, using the toy like a pillow as he laid on his stomach and started staking blocks in random fashion. 

Kyle pokes his head into the living and beamed as he say the little boy  playing. He secretly snapped a picture before calling out “I hope your having fun honey, I’ll only be a few more minutes, here Incase you get thirsty. He handed Skyler a baby bottle of apple juice”

Sklar hummed as he continued building his little city with the spotted puppy. Skylar wondered if he had been called Spot or Patches. He was jolted by these thoughts, he wasn't building anything! Just stacking blocks one on top of the other, and it was a toy that didn't need a name.

The blonde looked over his shoulder and rolled his eyes at the other male. He was capable of going a few moments, but he took the bottle regardless. He laid back down, fitting odd shapes together and balancing others carefully. He found that he actually was growing a little thirsty, and cold apple juice sounded wonderful. Looking back and forth to make sure Kyle was no where to be seen, he picked up the container and popped the rubber nipple into his mouth and began sucking. It honestly wasn't that awful. He could only use one hand now though, so he used his free one to keep building, face snuggled into the puppy's side. He would drink the juice and then hide the bottle so Kyle would never know he drank from it, he reasoned.

Kyle finished up in the kitchen wiping his hands Kyle finished in the kitchen and quietly stepped into the living. He silently watched Skyler cuddle the puppy and covertly suckle the bottle. He cleared his throat “hey there sweetheart I know your having fun but it’s time for bath and bed so we need to do put you’re toys away for the night but you can bring your new friend to bed if you want”

Skylar jolted, knocking over part of his blocks and dropping the bottle from his mouth, frozen in place, his heart pounding in his chest. For a brief moment, he was certain that Kyle would begin ridiculing him, calling names and slurs. But no, it was just the ever present, gentle tone that guided him what to do.

He was so startled that he just quietly nodded his head before shuffling to scoop up the blocks in big armfuls. He repeated this motion until the floor was clean again. He hesitated for a moment before rushing over to retrieve the puppy before taking place beside Kyle.

Skylar flushed and dropped his head to his chest, but didn't pull from the taller man's grip. "Umm, no. I'm fine." He said, feeling awkward with someone bathing him. "Can I at least wash myself?" He asked, hoping that he could that since he was certain the other wouldn't leave him alone during his bath.

Skylar was...surprised. he was certain that Kyle would have shut him down instantly, but he was being given a chance. And that felt real good. The blonde flushed, hands going to the bottom of the oversized shirt and grilling the fabric tightly. "Yeah? A, uhh, a little. Why?" He questioned in a suspicious tone.

Skylar made a scoffing noise; of course his one sliver of freedom hung on the contingency of him behaving. Pursing his lips, he pulled the shirt off over his head before crossing his arms tight over his  chest,  giving the other male a withering look. 

Kyle smiled “such a good boy for me” he gave the boy a once over then grabbed a wash cloth and squirted the contents of his bottle on to it before wiping it all over Skylers small body “ok love once you feel tingly you can open in the shower”