LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Addicted to Daddy (taken by jmg1217)

ash5150

To say that Skylar was a messy ball of anxieties and nerves would be a gross underestimate. Any passersby would be able to visually see this, from his clasped hands, bouncing right foot, and the plump lower lips being viciously attacked by pearly teeth. The twenty-two year old male sat hunched over in an uncomfortable plastic chair was waiting to start the next scary chapter of his life.

The man didn't look like much, stick thin and short in stature, barely five foot, he looked more like a child than young adult. Long, curing waves of sandy blond hair fell into his face, hiding large, gem green eyes surrounded by thick, dark lashes. Skylar hadn't had the easiest childhood and turned to unhealthy means of coping with his issues.

More times than not, comfort and escape were found with the tip of a needle, nestled into the crook of his arm, providing a warm rush of blissful relief from life. Until he was picked up by a patrolling officer and chucked into jail. Somehow, he had lucked out and the instead of serving prison time, the judge ordered him to rehab and then the custody of a halfway house, all thanks to his age.

The male had completed his court mandated 90 days in the hell hole that was the New Haven Rehabilitation Facility. Going through withdrawal was the worst thing that Sky had ever gone through in his life; he was certain that he was dying as he shook and sweat from muscle tremors and his fever.

Nothing could ever be easy for the male though, all of the facilities normal halfway houses were all filled up. The male didn't want to spend any extra moment in the place, let alone another night on an uncomfortable bunk bed, with the world's thinnest blanket and flattest pillow, surrounded by seven other recovering addicts. He remembered the feeling of his stomach sinking down to his donated shoes as his social worker Paige slammed her desk phone down and rubbed at her head to fight off an oncoming migraine. It seemed that there was no place in the world where the male would fit in.

Hours and many many phone calls later, Paige declared that she had finally found a potential spot for her charge. It wasn't a typical facility, but a new alternate recovery location that hadn't been added to the long list of houses they normally relied on. Paige explained that he'd be going to a somewhat rule location and be supervised by Kyle Egan, the individual who Skylar was waiting to be picked up by. Being well behaved in rehab was easy; he couldn't really go anywhere and had no money to do anything and was under near constant surveillance. This was the first step to being on his own, and messing up was terrifying to the blonde. Taking a shuddering breathe, Skylar glanced at the caged clock on the wall, wondering how much long he'd have to wait to meet his new guardian. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Egan pulled into the parking lot of the rehab center. For reasons he couldn’t articulate he was nervous. He had never expected his life to change so much. Last year right after his 18th birthday his father had unexpectedly died leaving him alone with a large hobby farm. He was attending a local college and while he wasn’t broke money was tight. For this reason he had decided to open his home to a recovering addict, he just hoping he was doing the right thing.

Kyle stepped out of his truck he was tall about 6’3 with dark hair. Even though he was only 19 everybody assumed he was older due to his height and the way he carried himself. He walked though the door of the facility and spoke to a receptionist “hi I’m Kyle Egan I’m here to see Paige about a sober placement”

The receptionist glanced up from the catalog opened up in front and looked the tall man up and down before nodding. She stood from her way int the heart of the center. It wasn't the nicest place in the world, but they did their best with what little government funding they received. 

Walking down the florescent lit hallway, the woman stopped at an office that had Paige Jones stamped across the door. The blonde male sitting in the chair outside of the office jumped at their approach, glancing up quickly at them before refocusing on his hands. It wasn't something the receptionist wasn't used to seeing. All the men and women that came through the doors seemed to house the same cagey anxieties deep in their bones. Always on high alert for someone that could hurt them, a dealer they owed money to, authorities, hell, even their own family members. She didn't expect to see this one return, but also knew the odds stacked against all their tenants and didn't envision much of a future for any of them.

A soft 'Come in' sounded from the other side of the office. This is when the receptionist took her leave and returning to her post. Behind a cramped and messy desk sat an equally scattered looking woman, her long dark hair pulled up into a haphazard bun. "Hi, can I help you?" Paige asked, with only a slight air of irritation attributed to her busy and full work load.

Kyle smiled doing his best to be charming “hi there I’m Kyle Egan I’m here to pick up a Mr Skyler ummm well I’m not sure but he’s stay at my farm as alternative sober housing” he looked around hoping he wouldn’t be placed with anyone he couldn’t handle.

A visible weight was lifted off Paige's shoulders as the other introduced himself. "Mr. Egan, yes. Thank you so much for being so accommodating on such short notice." She said as she gestured to the empty chair across from her. "It would seem that all of our usual options are full and we need to get Skyalr housed since he's completed his portion of the program here." Pulling out a rather slim folder, she passed it across to the other male. "This is what information we were able to gather on his background and medical history. He hasn't had any other run ins with the law. Through various therapy sessions we were able to discern that his mother passed away when he was fairly young, and his father relinquished custody of him to his aunt, who raised him until he was about 17, at which time he began running away from home." Paige explained in a sad, almost disappointed tone. "Would you like to meet him?"

Raising from her seat, Paige lead the way out of the small office and back to the hallway. Jumping again at his own name, Skylar quickly climbed to his feet, having to tilt his head back to look the man in the face through long bangs, his short stature even more pronounced by their difference in height. 

"Hello." Skylar said softly, holding his hand out the other, feeling awkward and anxious. 

Kyle fallowed Paige through the facility and walked into a small room behind her he spotted what looked to be a small but beautiful child who immediately jumped up looking scared and sad. He instinctively croched down and reached out stoking the boys soft cheek “well hi there precious arent you just the cutest little thing, it’s ok sweetheart no need to be scared I won’t hurt you” he looked from this child to Paige “I don’t understand I thought I was getting an adult”  

Skylar was absolutely stunned when the tall man knelt down, touching his face gently and speaking in such a soft, comforting voice. It wasn't anything that he was used to; having very few memories of his father and no sort of parental contact with any other man. Paige blushed furiously and spluttered as Kyle looked up at her.

"Child?!?!" Skylar squawked, a blush covering his own pale cheeks as well. His height and weight has always been a sore spot for the male, causing a need to be overly aggressive as a way to show he wasn't weak just because he was short. "I'm twenty-two dude." He said harshly as he pulled out of the other's touch, even if it was nice and warm and gentle and tugged at something foreign in his chest.

Paige floundered, feelong completely off kilter with the interaction. "Umm, it's not a joke Mr. Egan. Skylar turned twenty-two last December, he's just, uhh," she stalled, glancing at the glowering blonde, whose eyes turned a sharper glare in her direction. "That height." She finished lamely, avoiding the word short, knowing it wod just worsen the situation. 

"What, need to see my ID?" Skylar snapped, willing to pull out the thin, second-hand wallet Paige had gotten him.

Recovering Kyle grasped Skylers chin this time firmly “first off lose the attitude little boy if we are going to be living together you better learn quickly to speak politely”

he took a deep breath “now I’m sorry I made a mistake I’m sorry” he looked at Paige “what’s the process from here

Skylar's jaw hung open in shock as Kyle turned back to Paige. He was used to people thinking he was a little younger, but this guy was treating him like he was a toddler. The blonde wondered if this was how all halfway house sponsors acted. If it weren't the threat of reincarnation, he wasn't he'd be willing to put up with the arrangements. This was the longest Skylar had been sober since he started using heroin, and he honestly couldn't believe he'd even made the 90 days.

Paige sobered quickly and turned her attention back to Kyle, nodding and going on to explain that there were just a few forms he needed to sign, providing his address and contact information to be provided to the courts to show Skylar was continuing with his mandated treatment. She indicated the absolutely pitiful backpack (also second hand) that contained any items that the blonde was currently in possession of (seeing as he came to the center with nothing but the clothes on his back, they were mostly ill fitting donations), and that they would be cleared to leave.

Kyle gave a gentle smile “ it’s ok sweetheart I just want to make sure that you understand how you’re expected to talk to grownups once we get home”

he stood and took the backpack then clasped Skylers shoulder “lead the way Paige” as he followed her he used his hand to guide skyler

Skylar hung in a state of shock and disbelief, staring holes into the back of Paige's head as he was lead up front for Kyle to sign the papers he needed. Nothing made sense, why would this guy keep talking like he was some little kid?!? Even Paige looked a little uncertain. The only reason the blonde kept his mouth clamped shut, mouth set in an unhappy frown, was because he knew this guy was his only choice. There were no other options, and he'd already caused enough headaches for Paige as it were. 

After getting the signed documents back, Paige shook Kevin's hand. "Thanks again. This means a lot, for both of us." She said, shooting Skylar a knowing glance before waving them both off.

Kyle shook Paige’s hand “no problem mam happy to help” he gave Skylers neck a little squeeze “come on Kiddo we have a while yet before we get home and we have a lot to talk about”

he let Skyler to his truck and opened up the Door to reveal an extended cabin with a back seat. Without asking he lifted the boy “in you get munchkin and buckle up” he put skyler in the back seat

Paige remained tight lipped herself, hoping that everything worked out for the blonde, but knew that she still had many cases to sift through, placements and sessions to arrange. And so she quickly departed from the group, wishing them both safe travels.

Skylar stayed silent the whole way out the doors, into the freedom of outside, and across the parking lot. For just a moment, the male contemplated taking off, but he knew he had no where to go, no money, and no possession with his backpack in Kyle's hand. Grinding his teeth, Skylar climbed into the backseat before the newest nickname broke the damn he was holding back.

"Ok, what the fuck gives dude?!?" He shouted at the taller man. "You know I am not a kid so what the hell is with all of the stupid nicknames? I am a god damn adult." He fumed, his frustrations and nerves finally exploding from him.

Kyle glowered and steered down at the little boy and in a dangerous voice said “I’ve akrea warned you to watch your tone little boy you will not get another warning! And as far as being an adult your actions clearly indict otherwise which we will talk about at home for now please buckle in like a good boy so we can get going”

he got in the drivers seat turning the car on 

Taken back by the sharp tone, Skylar snapped his mouth shut before crossing his arms tightly across his chest after loudly and aggressively buckling his safety belt. It's not that anything that Kyle said was wrong, but have the truth lobbed at him still stung with the truth. The warning threat did stop the blonde from glaring at the driver, only barely able to withhold mutterings of unfairness. 

Kyle smiled at the boy in his rear view mirror “there’s a good boy, see sweetheart it wasn’t so hard to make a good choice all you have to do is leant to do as you’re told and I promise I’ll help you, I really you just need to trust me ok love I really want to be friends, that’s wgy I’m doing all of this”

The words should have really set Skylar more on edge since this was already shaping up to be such a strange situation, but the praise and gentle tone just did something to him. Made him warm in his chest, made him want more of that. Huffing and shaking his head as if to clear away the words and strange feelings brought on by them, the man turned his piercing green eyes out the window. Kyle said it would be a fair drive, so he'd just distract himself by gazing out at the passing scenery. However, Skylar hadn't realized how tired his nerves and anxieties had made him until he was struggling to keep his eyes open. Less than twenty minutes in the care, and the blonde was out like a light, head propped up against the glass as his breath slowed to steady little puffs. 

Kyle smiled at the adorable little boy sleeping in his back seat. It was just as well he thought if Skyler didn’t know thier location or how to get away it would make his boy kiss likely to run. He shook himself laughing at bit he was already thinking of this boy as his. He pulled into the long driveway and though he could have just carried the boy he gave him a gentle shake “wake up sweetheart we’re home”

Skylar snuffled slightly, his closed eyes and nose scrunching up and turning his head away from the noise. He was so tired, and it felt as if he had been asleep for just a moment, surely not long enough to reach their destination? But once he was able to force his eyes to flutter open, the smaller male could see that they were now surrounded by woods instead of the buildings and other concrete structures that the urban area had to offer. It was slightly startling, to know that he was now so far away from everything he had known for so long, but a part of him wondered if that was supposed to be the good thing.

"We're here?" He asked groggily, rubbing his tired eyes with balled up fists.

Skylar made continued sleepy grumblings but slipped out of the back of the truck at Kyle's insistence. Hiding a yawn behind his hand, he finally turned to the other, realizing for the first time that their hands were clasped together. Blushing hotly and trying to tug away, the shorter male spoke up.

"Seriously dude? Still with the baby names?" Skylar asked, ensuring to hold back any foul language. "What the heck gives? Surely you're only a few years older than me."

Kyle held firmly “enough of this behavior little one, if I want to hold your hand or take any measure I deem fit to keep you safe I will do so and you will not fight me or there will be consequences. Now then please do not call me Dude you may call me uncle Kyle for now and for your information sweetheart I’m 19”

Skylar's fair blonde eyebrows scrunched in confusion as he took in this information in; he supposed Kyle wasn't the only one confused with someone's age today. The smaller male dug the heels of his battered shoes into the gravel and refused to take another step.

"Ok, you need to start explaining." He growled out. "I don't understand all this baby talk shit, especially if you're younger than me. Like, I know I'm pretty desperate, but this is not what I signed up for."