LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Been To A Real Ab Sitter?

Yea, i have i found one in arizona. and went to them i was so nervus. that when i puled into the driveway. that i almost left (this is also from traviling from california). but i don't regret now that i spent two weeks there this was a ab/dl bed and breakfast. it was real cool anywas in answer to your question i have been to an ab/dl sitter and loved it

On a similar note, does anyone have tips on how to do a background check for an AB sitter? I think I've found an ad for one, but I want to make sure that she's the real deal, and not some wallet shark or undercover cop. I've thought about requesting her phone number and interviewing her over the phone.

Been to 3 different nurserys over the years, but go to my fav one atleast three times a year.

I am always nervous when go to a new place, but spent alot of time now at my fav one. I always have a fab time and relax and forget about all the daily troubles when I am there.

This is where I go :-

http://www.happynappy.co.uk/html/nursery.html

( The baby bouncer is so much fun )

Chloe

On a similar note, does anyone have tips on how to do a background check for an AB sitter? I think I've found an ad for one, but I want to make sure that she's the real deal, and not some wallet shark or undercover cop. I've thought about requesting her phone number and interviewing her over the phone.

About all I can think of to really check out if they are actually some sort of thief, is to ask around to see if anyone else has used them, and what their opinion is. But I wouldn't worry too much about them being an undercover cop. - Even if they are, unless you start getting in to other things, it would be quite a stretch to convince anyone (I would think anyway) that seeking an AB sitter=Paying for sexual favors (and that is what they would be looking for), so basically, all you really have is a private acting session.

As for the main question - No I have never been to one - I have thought about it a few times, but never turned in to more than a thought.

Been to 3 different nurserys over the years, but go to my fav one atleast three times a year.

I am always nervous when go to a new place, but spent alot of time now at my fav one. I always have a fab time and relax and forget about all the daily troubles when I am there.

Chloe

Im going there soon, glad to hear its good :) I've been to a couple of nurserys but the others never seemed "forceful" enough, always just asking me what I wanted to do instead of taking charge etc, and i'm much more into being sissied and forced regression than just being baby for a few hours. Really looking forward to a few hours there :)

what else do they have there? Is the nanny good?

Chloe

I'm glad to hear that you have been to this Nursery. For a few months now I have been toying with the idea of going but was unsure if it would be any good. I think that I may have to book up.

As a help to me and others. Could you please describe a typical visit? i.e. What do you do once you get there? Do you wet and mess a nappy? Do you get spanked? Is the price on the website the price that you actually pay or are there hidden extras?

Thanks in advance

Drew

HI Sissyjessicka / Baby Drew sorry for the delay in response.

I have to say I do love this nursery, and looking forward to my next visit already.

The price you get quoted from the website is the price you pay.

Very difficult to describe a typical day at the nursery for you, as they do what you ask during your stay.

When you arrive they will discuss what you want to do and try. They wont do anything you dont want them to.

The best advice I can give is to check the website and then ring the Daddy of the nursery ( An AB himself ) and ask any questions you have.

During a resent visit 2 days

Had plenty of nappy changes (wet/messy)

Got spanked twice

bedtime stories

went on baby bouncer.

Tried on loads of sissy outfits

Played in the playpen with toys and my teddies

read lots of stories

did some colouring

had a few meals in the high chair

watched some childrens films

had my makeup / nails done.

And lots of time in the cot.

That just about covers the things I do when I am there,

hope you two get the chance to visit, I know you will love it there.

Chloe