LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheaters Never Prosper (private)

Kinkyddlg

Tim quietly closed the door to the lavish penthouse he shared with his wife Lindsey. Looking around at its opulence he reflected not for the first time that he owed everything, including probably his gorgeous spouse, to his successful career in finance. Not that he wasn’t, in a slightly androgynous way, a “cute” specimen himself, but he doubted that his small stature and timid nature with women would have ever netted him such a modelesque mate without his considerable means. Nor my spectacular side-chick, he mused.

The young executive unburdened himself of his briefcase while taking to pains to avoid making his presence known to that beloved wife. One whom Tim had been sensing a familiar coldness from the past few days, a chill in her demeanor that always presaged some reckoning – often between his bottom and her paddle. His gratitude for all his wife was and did led him to allow her some… strange liberties with their relationship.

But he was all the more on edge because for once he didn’t know why she could be angry. He had been an exemplary provider of late (at least as far as the company could tell) and there was no way she knew about Samantha, he had been so careful.

His stealth was to no avail as the moment Tim tried to slip back to his den to unwind, Lindsey appeared in his path with his phone in hand. And his expectations unraveled as he saw not his every-day phone, which he’d had all day at the office. But the cheap burner he used to make dates with Samantha and the other girls he’d dallied with over the years. Unlocked and in his wife’s finely manicured hands.

Lindsey could have any man she wanted, if she wasn't so bossy. She was tall, taller than her husband. Her red hair fell down her back and she had piercing green eyes. She worked, refusing to be a perfect little housewife. No, she'd earn her keep. And she was the definition of being dominate. She had made it clear early on that she felt comfortable with the practices of BDSM, and that she would be the dominant one. Tim had no issues, he gladly laid across her lap and let her spank him like crazy. She indulged his every fetish, made sure their housekeeper cooked his favorite meals. Lindsey wasn't perfect, but she tried. All she asked in return, was that Tim make an honest living and be faithful.

And between his secret laptop and cell phone, he clearly hadn't been doing either.

"Hello, Timothy," she said, rather coldly. "You know, I came home from work the other day, ready to have Helena make your favorite meal. Steak and potatoes. I planned on slipping into that sexy leather dress that chaps my ass but makes you so hard. I was going to fuck you into eternity...until I found this. All your little text messages, to your precious Samantha. Turns out, she didn't know you had a wife. Oh, and your computer? Found out about all your "secret accounting". Makes sense as to why we could afford a house keeper, but not a nanny so you could give me children. Or did you just want them with Samantha instead?"

Tim quailed under his wife’s steely gaze, seeming to shrink into himself before her imposing figure. “I… I…” The freckled young man gathered himself for a moment, deciding to try to brush it off. But even drawn up to his full height he did not make an impressive figure before her.

“I was just taking care of our financial security, no one will ever be the wiser. And Sam – it’s nothing like that, she was just a moment of weakness. I only want to have a family with you, she was just…” Timothy trailed off and mumbled almost inaudibly, “It was nice to be in charge for once…” Realizing he had misspoken tremendously, Tim backtracked and threw up his hands defensively as he wheedled, “But I can see that I need you to teach me a lesson, I’m so sorry Lindsey…’

"Nice being in charge for once?" Lindsey stomped forward and grabbed his chin, squeezing it in her grip. "You're not the one in charge here. And yes, I do need to teach you a lesson. For once, I'm going to give you a choice your punishment." She pushed him down onto the couch. "In the one, I call your job and let them know what you've been up to. I have plenty of money stashed away, so I won't suffer and I'll be happy to see your ass go."

She grinned. 'The next punishment, is that you will call your job, quit and then you will become my sissy little baby. I will spank you, diaper you and you will be put in a frilly little dress. You will go poop and pee in your diapers. You'll suckle on bottles and I won't keep this a secret from anyone." Lindsey spread his legs apart and grasped his balls from inside his pants. "These can remain mine or you can become someone's bitch."

Tim squirmed on the couch with his hands clasped in his lap, looking like a child trying to wriggle out of punishment as his wife forced him to meet his gaze. He knew when Lindsey got that fire in her emerald eyes there was no dissuading her. “I… I know I’m not in charge.” He replied as he tried to shift his eyes away from his wife’s terrifying scowl.

“But if I’m caught for… what I’ve been doing.” Timothy couldn’t bear to admit out loud that he had been defrauding his company for years. “I’ll never be able to get a decent job again! They’ll freeze my bank accounts! And you’re saying you’d kick me out on the street to boot?” The fair-haired little man couldn’t help but sniffle disconsolately as tears began to run down his face. “I thought you loved me, how can you ask me to make a choice like this so callously? Either way I’m ruined and everyone will know! You can’t do this to me!” Tim stomped the floor to emphasize his point like an overgrown toddler.

The young executive weighed his terrible options. No matter what he was out of a job, but surely being with Lindsey was better than being divorced and penniless. He didn’t know what “becoming someone’s bitch” meant but it sounded like his worst nightmare! His wife had always teased him with the prospect of letting someone else abuse him the way she did but had to his knowledge kept their playtime private and mostly within his boundaries. Maybe she would continue to do so, if he just went along with what she wanted for now. Maybe this could stay their little secret.

While Lindsey laid out in detail his embarrassing future, Tim found himself reluctantly nodding along and barely resisting her hand as it spread his slender legs apart and came to rest on his slightly tented crotch. His wife ignored his nascent erection and instead gripped his testes firmly, offering him his choice. He hastened to reply:

“Please, Lindsey, I’ll do anything for you. Those… belong to you.” Lindsey continued to look expectant and tightened her grip. More tears sprung to Timothy’s eyes and a vibrant blush to his face, “And… and I’ll be your little sissy baby.” He grasped at the hem of his wife’s clothing, whimpering, “But please, please don’t tell anyone about this!”

"And you think I would care if you were on the street? You cheated on me, Timothy. You lied to me and you stole. You'd deserve anything that ever happened to you," Lindsey said, smacking him across the face. "Enough of that petulant whining. I won't keep your punishment a secret from everyone. They're going to know just what you did and why you're now Mommy's little pet."

Lindsey grinned when he chose the sissy baby punishment. "That's what I thought." She walked out of the room and returned a moment later with a list of rules. "One, you will be diapered 24/7. Your diapers will be changed at my discrestion and by whoever I say can, but you are not to touch them. Two, you will wear what I pick out and when I say. Three, Sex is something you will have to earn. You no longer can ask for it. I will decide when and how you get it. Four, you will be wearing a chastity belt so you cannot pleasure yourself. Five, I am no longer Lindsey to you. I am Mommy. You will call me that and only that. Six, as I said, I will keep your punishment a secret from no one. That means I will take you out. I'll either walk with you or push you in a pram. Either way, you don't have a say. Seven, you will sleep in a nursery. Like the toilet, you've lost bed privileges. Eight, you will eat what I feed you and when I feed you. No more steak and potatoes for little brats. Nine, your punishments will also be at my discretion and will happen if you break any of these rules or even just breathe in a way I deem unfit. Ten, this is your life indefinitely. Don't ask when it'll be over, because it might never be over."

She took a step forward. "Now, I am going to allow you to undress yourself one last time. Stark naked, not even your boxers on. Then you are to lay over my lap. Chop, chop." Lindsey dropped down in her chair, removing her belt in the process.

Tim heard the utter sincerity and venom in his wife’s voice, reeling as she slapped him hard. “No, you don’t understand…!” he cried and rubbed his red cheek, unable to choke back sobs when Lindsey reiterated her intention to expose him to everyone as repayment for his cheating. Then came the list of rules, which had him bawling from the start and stomping around the living room petulantly by rule three or four.

I’mnottababy and you can’t treat me like this!” He screamed over his new Mommy’s list, “You’re my wife and that means we’re s’posed to have sex and you can’t tell me not to play with myself and you can’t put me in diaperrrs!” At a complete loss for what to do, as he had nowhere to go but couldn’t come to terms with what was happening, Timothy threw himself down in his work clothes on the carpet in front of his wife and started flailing his arms and legs like a toddler throwing a tantrum, whining “No no no notababy notababy! Imma big boy! No diapers!”

"'Posed to?" Lindsey laughed. "I can tell you to do whatever I want." As he threw himself onto the carpet, she laughed and recorded it. "Not a baby, hmm? Well look at this, you're certainly throwing a tantrum like a little baby. And I personally don't have the patience for it."

She tackled him so he was pinned to the ground. "I gave you a chance to be a good boy and get over Mommy's knee, but you insisted on being bad." She tore off his shirt, causing the buttons to go flying, followed by his pants. "Don't need these anymore." If anyone was watching, they'd think she was about to fuck him silly. Next came off his underwear. "No way Babykins will be wearing these for a very long time." She grabbed hold of his ear and dragged him to the chair, pulling him over her lap. She smacked his bottom with her hand, followed by another one. Soon, his ass was a light shade of pink and she picked up the belt, looping it so she could beat the shit out of him with it. The smacks rained down. "Naughty, naughty baby. You're not in charge anymore. You will say Yes Mommy or No Mommy or Yes Ma'am or No Ma'am. You don't call the shots, Mommy does."

Timmy’s shame only deepened as his wife accurately told him she could do whatever she wanted and recorded his tantrum, which he utterly failed to bring under control despite his best effort to regain his composure if only for the camera.

He was equally ineffectual in trying to stop her from literally tearing off his work clothes as she held him down. The dainty man blushed as red as his wife’s hair as his tighty-whiteys came off and his ever-optimistic little penis sprang to attention despite her tone of disgust as she announced that “Babykins” would not be wearing them again any time soon.

A moment later his erection was deflated, his bottom was as pink as his face, and he was crying for mercy as his wife walloped him with her belt. He babbled almost incoherently, willing to say anything to make the pain stop. “Yes Mommy please stop I’ll be good Mommy you call the shots cuz I’m your little baby please please Mommy let me go!” In his heart of hearts Tim knew he didn’t really believe that and was just saying whatever it took to end the spanking, but the inferno that was his backside made his childish pleas all-too-convincing.

"Damn straight, you're going to be Mommy's little baby, yes you are," Lindsey spanked his bottom for a very long time, until he was limp over her lap. "I will spank that behind whenever I need to and I will give permission for others to do so." She lifted him into her arms and carried him up the stairs, opening the door to the former guest room. It was now decorated to be a baby girl nursery. The walls were bubble gum pink. A changing table was by the window, a rocking chair nearby. There was a giant diaper pail that read "Tammy's Diapey Pail". In the center of the room was a large crib, filled with stuffed animals.

Lindsey laid Tim onto the changing table and began to wipe his bum. She then covered his entire body in baby oil before sprinkling baby powder onto his bottom. She grabbed hold of the chastity belt and put it onto him, snapping it in place so it squeezed his penis. Next came the extra large diaper, that she taped onto his behind, spreading his legs far apart. She pulled up the pink diaper panties before going to the closet and locating a frilly pink baby dress. She slid it over his head, watching as it didn't even cover the diaper panties. Next, she slid pink booties onto his feet and tied matching mittens to his hands. She popped a large pink pacifier into his mouth before sitting him up.

She grabbed a hat box and pulled out a blonde wig, styled into two pig tails with pink ribbons. She placed it onto his head and tied a bonnet on top. "Awww, wook at Mommy's little angel," Lindsey cooed, pinching his cheeks. "Such a sweet little babykins, aren't you?" 

Timmy laid there speechlessly panting and moaning over his triumphant wife’s lap for ages when she finally decided he had had enough. His spirit broken, he limply acquiesced as she carried him to his new nursery and winced as she laid his bruised bottom on the changing table.

Tim was still registering the shocking lengths to which his beautiful, domineering Lindsey had gone – and what that said about her determination to baby him – as she wiped, oiled, and powdered his unimpressive privates. He was so distracted by trying to process the preposterously labeled “Diapey Pail” and enormous crib that he didn’t notice the pink plastic chastity device being slipped onto his manhood until his wife was already snapping it into place.

“Wha-hey! That hurts!” Timothy squirmed and pushed feebly at his caged cock, which was suddenly straining against a tube too small even for his little specimen to grow firm in while Lindsey clicked shut a tiny padlock to hold it secure. He was still tugging impotently at his aching genitals when she pulled the thick pink diaper up between his spread legs, so she swatted his hands aside and taped him in, sending a waft of baby powder to his nose.

Briefly, this ancient sense-memory relaxed the overwrought Tim and comforted him with images of a more innocent time. Sitting on a changing table wearing only a puffy pink diaper and chastity tube, he momentarily gave up on maintaining his self-image as a sharp mature businessman and receded mentally to the age when he had regularly been powdered and diapered. He let his mind wander and his Mommy –No, Lindsey! some detached part of his brain reminded himself – dress him on his back as if he were a real baby. His tears started to dry as he willfully ignored her gleefully attiring him in the frilliest matching pair of pink silk baby panties and an enormous yet short-cut fancy dress.

Timmy continued to lie on his changing table passively as his wife put the finishing touches on his outfit, even subtly sucking the paci she gave him for comfort after considering spitting it out in futile defiance. But he knew it would gain him nothing but more time over his spouse’s knee.

When she finally sat him up and crowned him with convincing blonde pigtails and a bonnet, Tim was stunned to see an oversized baby girl staring anxiously back at him from the long mirror that covered most of the far wall. His shield of detachment was instantly shattered and he broke into loud wailing at the sight of himself as his wife cooed and patronized him.

"Aww, what's wrong, Pookie Pie? Do you not like your new diddums and dress? Aww, poor wittle baby girl. Come to Mommy." Lindsey picked him up and began to rock him in her arms. "Someone has had a very overwhelming evening, haven't they. And you said you weren't a baby, but here you are, oh yes" She bounced him a bit. "Crying in your mommy's arms, wearing diapeys and a nice frilly dress. I think this is just what Babykins needs, yes she does." She settled down into the rocking chair and settled him onto her lap. She continued to rock him, cooing at him and making sure she showed him just how much of a baby she intended he would be.

Eventually, she carried him down the stairs to the kitchen. A large pink high chair sat in the corner and she placed him inside of it, locking the tray into place. She tied a frilly pink bib around his neck and then began on dinner. She began to let him think that she was making something nice and delicious for him. Roast chicken, with fresh vegetables and of course mashed potatoes on the side. She placed her own on the table, before taking the plate meant for her husband and dumping it all in the blender. She pureed it and mixed it together with a spoon.

"Is my Babykins ready for his num nums?"

Though the cutesie voice and nicknames irked him, Tim was desperate for any comfort and eagerly embraced his buxom wife as she hoisted his padded bottom off the changing table. Bouncing and swaying against her soft skin made his chastity tube tight again for a moment but the urge passed as Lindsey cruelly reminded him that all his protestations of adulthood had been for naught. He mumbled a weak denial around his pacifier when she declared this treatment exactly what he needed but sullenly let her rock him on her lap as she whispered humiliating nothings to him.

Downstairs, the exhausted young man grew almost excited for a moment, despite his embarrassing new perch and the addition of a pink bib on top of his other frills, when he saw and smelled his wife’s magnificent cooking. Tim certainly hadn’t strayed because Lindsey was a slouch in the kitchen, but he was only able to look on in mute horror as she blended his dinner to a fine paste and poured it into a pink plastic bowl shaped like a heart.

Cute little Timmy shook his head so vehemently his new pigtails whipped around him and one tip landed in the pureed gruel. “No! Want big boy food!” was all he said when Lindsey removed his paci to feed him. He pursed his lips shut to try to keep any incoming spoonfuls from penetrating his mouth’s defenses.

"Bad baby!" Lindsey chided. "You got food in your hair. So naughty!' She grabbed a napkin and wiped it off. "If you ruin this wig, you are going to pay for it, young man." She saw him refusing to open his mouth to be fed and narrowed her eyes. "You don't deserve big boy food, you've been too naughty for it." As she tried to get a firm spoonful in, he kept his mouth wired shut. She set the food down on the tray. "Okay, you made the choice on your own."

The high chair had wheels, so it wasn't hard at all for Lindsey to push it out onto the deck. It was a nice night out, so several people were having dinners out on their patios and decks as well. "Okay, you big baby," Lindsey said, loud enough for them to hear. "You have two choices, and this is Mommy being generous. Either you let Mommy feed you, or she will spank you out here, in front of all of these people."

She pinched his nose and forced him to open his mouth, before shoveling in three fast spoonfuls at once. She held onto his cheeks so he'd have no choice but to swallow the concoction. "If you spit any of it out, I will make more," she threatened. "Plus, you'll get an extra bottle. Now, eat." She jammed another spoonful into his mouth. "Mommy worked hard to make this for you and you are going to be a good little babykins and do as she said!"

With his earlier spanking still fresh in his mind and so many potential onlookers Tim knew he had had no choice at all. He retched a little as he gulped down the disgusting spoonfuls of "baby food" but eventually choked out a disconsolate "Yes, Mommy..." between bites. He tried not to think about who amongst his neighbors might be watching as he struggled to finish the unappealing mush as fast as his gag reflex would allow. As soon as the bowl was finally empty Timmy whined and fussed to be released from his high chair, not wanting to spend an extra second on display in it.

Lindsey grinned at his messy face and wiped it dry. "Such a messy baby girl, aren't you? You wait right here, Mommy will be right back." She went into the kitchen and fixed him a rather large bottle. She went back out onto the deck and put the nipple into his mouth. The formula was laced with laxitives and something to make sure he'd pee. "Drink up, my little sunflower. I want every single drop gone before I've finished my meal or you'll get two of those before beddy bye time." She settle down at their table with their meal and began to eat, enjoying a glass of wine with it. "Oh, Tammy," she said, overlooking the lake that their house was set on. "You ruined my life for so long and now I can finally get it back. I can have sex with real men, with real, long penises. Maybe even a few women. I have so many surprises up my sleeve for you, baby girl....drink that baba or you'll regret it. You should've left me when you had the chance. But you stayed, which tells me you wanted this." She took another sip of her wine. "Oh, yes, you wanted to be Mommy's good baby girl."

Timmy groaned but tipped back his bonneted blonde head to nurse the big bottle at his wife’s command. He was so full from his mashed up meal that his progress was slow, however. And when Lindsey began to wax poetic about her new lease on life, the big cocks she’d be riding instead of him and calling him “Tammy” the sissified husband spluttered and choked. He didn’t dare speak up against her but he whined and shook his head indignantly as Lindsey accused him of wanting to be trapped as “Mommy’s good baby girl.” Due to his distraction and already-full stomach, Tim was only three-quarters done with his oversized baby bottle when Lindsey pushed back from her plate and declared her dinner complete. He hoped desperately that would be enough to satisfy his new Mommy’s demands.

Lindsey got up and inspected the bottle. "Oh, no. Looks like you're not done. Which means once you do finish this one, you'll be receiving another as well." She tutted her tongue and shrugged. "Oh well, that's what happens when you don't listen to the rules. Besides, I want a chubby little baby girl. The bigger that butt, the bigger the diapers." She pushed the bottle up and forced him to finish drinking the rest of it She wiped his mouth but kept the bib on as she lifted him up and carried him back inside. She brought him into the living room and placed him into a baby bouncer that hung off the ceiling. She fixed him another large baby bottle and returned to the room, putting it to his lips. "Come on, angel face. It's almost bedtime."

Timmy fussed like any little girl as his Mommy forced-fed him and placed him in a humiliating bouncer, the jerky up-and-down motion making his overstuffed tummy do backflips. As she encouraged him to hurry through his second bottle the sissy was already painfully aware of a growing need to go to the bathroom for both functions. He hesitantly took his lips off the nipple of his bottle and asked, “Linds-Mommy? Can… can I go p-potty? Please? You’ve made your point, I’ll never disobey you again.”

Lindsey smacked Timmy across the face. "You don't remove your bottle until I tell you to. You are wearing your new bathroom. So, drink up or you will deal with yet another spanking." She shoved the bottle back into his mouth and squeezed it, so the liquid went down his throat faster. "Drink up you sissy little baby, hurry up, it's time to finish up." She watched him drain the bottle and grinned. "Good girl." She lifted him out of the bouncer and started patting his back until he burped. "Gassy, gassy, baby," she cooed. "Well, we'll give you a bit of play time before bath and then bed." She carried him into her office and placed her in the play pen she had set up for him, sitting at her desk to get some work done."

Tim couldn’t fight back as his wife helped him “finish his ba-ba” but felt oddly grateful when she held him close and burped him after. It was one of her gentler actions since his abject demotion to “sissy-baby” and at least it relieved a little of the pressure mounting in his gut, he rationalized.

Lindsey placed him in a playpen so large the effeminate little man could only see over the side by standing on his tippy-toes, which was exceedingly difficult to do in his silky pink baby booties and thigh-spreading diapers.

Timmy pouted this way for a long moment as he stared at his indifferent wife working at her desk, a task that just a few hours ago he would not have been envious of but now seemed like an impossible dream. The sissified man unconsciously shifted and pressed his pink-mittened fists against the front of his thick diaper in a pee-pee dance that would’ve been embarrassing had he been aware of it.

Turning away, Tim made the fatal mistake of trying to take a step without the support of the playpen wall and utterly lost his balance, falling onto his padded bottom painlessly. But the shock of failing at the mere act of walking, combined with the general crush of the day’s dismal events, led to an immediate audible hiss of urine into his diapers followed closely by the little sissy’s sobs of defeat.

Lindsey didn't even look up as Tim started to sob. "Hush now, baby. Mommy will be with you in a minute, but you need to be patient. Oh, such a loud baby. If you were still a manly man, then you wouldn't be crying like a little newborn, now would you?" She clicked send on the e-mail and walked to the playpen. She grinned as she saw that he had wet his diapers. "Awww, babykins went wee wees, hmm? Well, she'll have to stay like that for awhile, because Mommy is very busy with grown up things and it just pee pee after all." She placed a pacifier into his mouth and returned to her desk, ignoring the sniffling and crying as she finished up.

When she was finally done, she went back over and lifted him up, carrying him upstairs to the bedroom. She laid Tim down onto his changing table and removed his diaper, wiping him clean, in and around the chastity belt. She also removed his dress and put on a larger, thicker nighttime diaper. She went to the closet and grabbed a pink nightie that said "Mommy's Princess" on the front. She slipped it over his head and patted his diapered bottom. It wasn't even 8, but it was clearly time for bed.

Lindsey settled him into the crib, tucking the thick pink covers over him. She put a plush unicorn into his arms and spun his rainbow mobile. "Sweet dreams, Buttercup," she cooed. "Mommy will see you in the morning." She gave him a big kiss goodnight before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind her. With a click of a button on her phone, bars came down on the windows and appeared on top of the crib as well, prohibiting Baby Tammy from leaving his prison.

Tim just cried harder as his wife reminded him that a real man would never be caught weeping in a wet diaper and baby dress. He found her logic inarguable and unabashedly suckled on his pink paci to bring some small comfort to himself while she left him alone in his warm, damp pampers.

As Lindsey finally laid her husband on his changing table and tenderly ministered to him, his mittened hands pawed uselessly at the pink chastity cage that his tiny cock was suddenly straining against at her longed-for touch. “Pwease, Mommy…” Timmy whispered around his pacifier to his obstinate wife.

When she ignored his pleas and taped him into even thicker bedwetter diapers, Tim pouted cutely til Lindsey was tucking him into the crib with his stuffy. His face finally morphed into a look of desperation when his wife kissed him goodnight, crying, “No Mommy, no leave me!”

It wasn’t until she was long gone and the room securely locked down that little Timmy was reminded of the rumbling in his tummy that he had never dealt with, now redoubled in force. He knelt in his Princess nightie and rattled the rails of his crib calling desperately for his Mommy before finally curling up in a wracked ball under the covers.

Lindsey could see Tim crying on the monitor, but didn't go in there. After all, cry it out method was the best for babies according to the book. It was tough love. She had another glass of wine and read an adult novel, finally able to get some time when she wasn't tending to Tim's every need. She had texted her mother and she would be arriving the next day. As soon as Samantha finished up with her work, she'd be coming along as well.

Eventually, Lindsey went to bed and didn't wake up until the early hours of the morning. She found Tim fast asleep in his crib, cuddling his unicorn and sucking on his pacifier like the sissy baby he had become.

She walked into the nursery and cringed at the stench, but also knew it meant that the bottles had worked. "Wakey wake Princess Poopy Pants," Lindsey cooed. She pressed the button to release the top of the crib and reached in, pulling him out. "Baby made stinkies last night, yes she did." Lindsey carried him to the changing table and laid him down, ready to change him...until the door opened.

"Lindsey, darling." Jane entered the room. "Whatever is that...oh, did her royal highness go in her diapers?"

"Yes, Mother. Meet your new granddaughter, Tammy."

Tim lay awake in his new prison for hours, groaning and clutching his stuffed unicorn in pain. When at last the pressure grew too great, he scrunched up onto his knees and squealed into his paci as a massive load exploded into his overnight diapers. Exhausted and defeated, the stinky baby-man slipped into an uneasy sleep on his chest to avoid making the mess any worse.

He was no less cranky when his radiant wife awakened him the next morning, cooing cheerfully about his humiliating condition and continuing to imply he was a girl. Not that he felt like much of a man lying on his changing table in his “Mommy’s Princess” nightie waiting eagerly for his wife to change him out of his dirty diapers. But he found a new low as the door creaked open and his hated mother-in-law witnessed him displayed this way – and hardly even seemed surprised!

Jane had never been shy about expressing her disdain for her young son-in-law, always saying in mixed company that her daughter could do much better. But it was clear from her voice that her sadistic glee at seeing him now was unsurpassed, except perhaps by Timmy’s mortification. He knew he appeared to be finally confirming all the bad things she had said about him over the years – being introduced by his now-totally controlling wife as her new sissy-baby “granddaughter” Tammy.

Tim squeaked in fear but then tried to master himself. He had to stop this madness now or it would never end! He screwed up his courage and tried to deepen his voice to a more commanding register as he sat up on his changing table with a soft rustle, “No. Stop it, Lindsey. I’m through with this game.” He tried not to let his ridiculous outfit undercut the firmness in his tone, but there was a hint of a crack in his voice as he said, “I’m notta baby GIRL!”