LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Dress Code (Private)

"No more pop for Princess Kayla," Poppy cooed. "Only the best milkie and juices for my baby girl." She bopped her nose and lifted her into her arms, carrying her downstairs. She strapped her into her new high chair and tied a bib around her neck. She placed the cut up chicken on a plate in front of her, along with some cut up vegetables. A full baby bottle sat beside the plate. "There you go, Princess. Eat up, you've got a bit of playtime and then it's straight to bed after this."

"Are you serious!" she cried starting to realize this isn't just a one week punishment cause if it was she wouldn't have had a nursery set up for her. She wanted to smack her hand away when she bopped her nose and the way she called her a princess made her sick.

"Put me down put me down!" Kayla cried and was shocked when her new mommy picked her up keeping her hand on her diapered bottom she looked just like a real baby.

When she got to the kitchen with how far her step mom has gone the high chair really wasn't a shocker.

Kayla looked at her food rolling her eyes as she was frustrated and not believing any of this!

She was hungry so she looked for her silverware.

"Um you forgot to give me a fork."

She looked at her bottle with Disney characters waiting for her mommy to get up to get her a fork.

"Babies can't be trusted with forks," Poppy explained. "They eat with their hands. Utensils could hurt them. Sometimes their mommies will feed them, but mommies need to eat too. So, you be a good little girl and eat all your num nums, plus drink that baba. That way you can have lots of playtime. I got you a play pen with lots of toys and you'll have so much fun with it." She took a bite of her own food. "Mmm, so yummy. You better eat too, Precious. Hurry or Mommy will think you just want to go to bed without your supper and I'd hate for you to go hungry."

"I'm not a baby ugh forget it!" she said frustrated. She just sat there swinging her feet back and forth as her mommy talked about play time like it was a reward! Kayla looked at her food and she tried looking into the living room as she really wanted to see if her mommy had a play pen set up for her like she said. She figured if so then it was over she would be a baby for a long time she knew with the toys and everything to go along with baby that this really was her second babyhood.

"Ok." she said softly as she was hungry.

She picked up her chicken with her hands and began eating.

Then she picked up some vegetables

"Mommy they're all squishy I'll be ok with a fork I promise!" She felt humiliated at having to say that but she desperately wanted silverware

Poppy got to work eating her own dinner, glancing back at Kayla and taking pictures every so often. When Kayla complained that they were squishy, Poppy got up and went to the drawer. She pulled out a fork and walked over to her. She put some of the vegetables onto it and held it up to Kayla's mouth. "Open wide, here comes the plane. Oh, what's wrong angel, you said you wanted a fork, so I thought that meant that you wanted Mommy to feed you. Those are your two options. Eat with your hand or be fed with Mommy. Maybe you're even showing me that you can't be trusted with big girl food. Maybe I'll have to puree it down and feed you like a tiny little 6 month old."

Kayla wasn't happy with the pictures but there was nothing she could do! She smiled when she saw her step mom get up to get her a fork. "Thank you." she said smiling but she was shocked as her step mom started making the babyish airplane noises. "No no mommy I'm fine." she grabbed the vegetables and began eating worried that she might blend them up! She wasn't happy as the vegetables were squishy in her hands.