LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bet (private for dontyouloveyourmommy)

FalloutZone

Janet suckled intensely on her mother's breast drinking down her milk in a rush and panicky type of way.

What had she done? She was told to never tell anyone about that! 

Janet closed her eyes tightly as a couple of tears ran down her face.

The collar around her neck felt tighter then usual.  

She could remember Gregg's hand chocking her but that wasn't good enough he had to take off his belt and wrap it around her neck as tight as possible.

He liked seeing her choke.

Janet came out of her thoughts as she found herself being moved from her mother's breast and close into her arms.  Janet curled up against Rachel as she was cradled close by her Mommy only to look up and see her crying, "Mama," squeaked Janet timidly trying her best to wipe away Rachel's tears, "I-I'm sorry," she paused, "I didn't know what you went through you never talked about yourself." said Janet feeling bad. 

Janet had a lot of conflicting feelings about telling Rachel who it was, "I-I  deserved it," whispered Janet, "d-dad would take me to Uncle Gregg for punishment," she continued, "when he was upset with me o-or I saw something I shouldn't of."

After the first time Harold had giving Gregg his daughter he had noticed the amount of shock she was going through and to stop Rachel from becoming suspicious he would always try and make sure that Janet and his wife spent at least a week sometimes two apart. 

This caused Janet to develop certain personal problems and the belief that Rachel didn't want her at all and this was only reinforce by Harold who would lie to her and tell her things that she shouldn't hear from her own father, "D-dad said you didn't want me that I was a mistake." confessed Janet. It was why she only saw this entire punishment as nothing but fake because she knew Rachel didn't care but seeing her cry....

Janet felt doubtful now.

Gregg wasn't the smartest person and would often take photos of Janet and had a pile of them in a box in his bedroom and probably still did.

It wouldn't shock her if he had been invited to the party her mom had mentioned earlier.

Janet nuzzled her head against Rachel. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh no, angel, you didn't deserve it," Rachel cooed. She stroked her hair and kissed her temple. "Even if you were naugthy, there are other ways...sex is never punishment, do you hear me?"

Rachel winced when Janet said that Harold had called her a mistake. She had debated abortion when pregnant with her daughter, but she had quickly opted out of it. Harold had never forgiven her for that, but he had always seemed to be a decent father to Janet. Sure, he wasn't nurturing, but he provided...though, Rachel should've known better.

She took the collar off her daughter. "I'm sorry that I took this so far. I...I still want you to be my little baby, but I don't want you to feel like you have no other choice. Look, I just think...I think this is going to be a way for us to rebuild our relationship.I should've never done it with fear. Janet, I was a terrible mother but I don't want to be that now. Maybe I have been these past few hours, but I do want to change. If you give me a chance, I promise, no more manipulation or tricks. This won't stay between just us, but you'll see how good it is. You can be a baby again, I can take care of you and no one will hurt you like Gregg did. I love you so much, angel. You are my world. You should've been when you were little, but it's not too late. What do you say? Let Mommy make it up to you? Be her baby girl again? If I messed up, if you really hate me...I'll let you go. I'll even give you some money. But that's not what I want. I want you to stay here with me, so we can try again."

Janet snuggled up against Rachel seeking warmth and comfort.

She felt so confused and conflicted about everything, "I-I'm scared," she mumbled, ""he never....took my virginity but," she sighed, "I don't think I'll ever be able to have sex because of the things that happened," continued, "even kissing my girlfriend was hard." she confessed to Rachel with tears in her eyes. 

Janet didn't want to upset Rachel at all by this and continued to cuddle up against her.

She was surprised by Rachel's words and knew that this would be her chance to get out and away from being a 'baby' but did she really want to go away? Did she really want to leave her mom? She didn't hate her but everything that happened today had really scared her, "Your not a terrible mother," she replied, "you made a mistake and mistakes happen," she paused looking up at Rachel, "I-I don't hate you," she stammered, "I love you."

Janet took a big shaky breath, "If I'm your baby I know that it'll be your rules a-and I need rules," she said, "I need help and I don't think I'll be able to cope by myself at all. I'm not capable of doing things for myself."

She looked at Rachel timidly.

"I-I know that you won't hide this from anyone b-but if it gets to much for me I need to know that I can just go rest for a little while maybe by taking a nap? Going outside was stressful and so was the club," confessed Janet, "I don't want to go outside ever again because of everything that has happened b-but I know that I'll have to s-so can we just take that bit slow? Maybe just go to the park? No where big until I'm more okay?"

Janet took another breath.

"I-I don't like getting spanked but I know that I deserved it a-and you'll probably have to spank me a lot to keep me in line," she said, "but when I say something I need you to listen and not ignore me." she added softly.  Everything she had just said was hard to say and she felt emotionally exhausted, "Mommy?" said Janet, "I-I'll be your babygirl again just no tricks." she added blushing wondering what she was getting herself into but she knew that Rachel only had her best interests at heart.

"Sure, baby," Rachel cooed. "We'll take it slow and we'll have lots of naptimes, that's just what babies need." She kissed the top of her head. "I will have to spank you if you misbehave, but not like before and no more tricks. I promise. And I'll always listen, but you have to hear my side out too, okay? How about you finish drinking Mommy's milk and then we'll have bath time followed by bed. We can cuddle up...no handcuffs involved, I promise. Just lots of cuddles. He'll never be able to hurt you again. "

She adjusted Janet again so she could start eating again. Rachel finished her own dinner and then looked down at her daughter. She hadn't breast fed the first time around. Harold wouldn't let her. He said the boobs belonged to him and him alone. Even though obviously his penis hadn't belonged to her and her alone.

As her daughter ate, Rachel texted a friend of hers, telling him to take care of Gregg Hoffman. She didn't care what was done, but she wanted him wiped off the face of the Earth. He would never hurt anyone ever again, especially not her baby girl.

"Such a good girl," Rachel praised. "Drinking Mama's milk, oh, such a good baby. Mommy loves her good baby. Oh, look at that little nose." She kissed it.

Janet smiled genuinely for the first time in years and nodded happily, "I understand Mama I promise to hear you out from now on as well."

She nodded at that and smiled a bit more.

Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all? 

Janet placed her lips to Rachel's breast and started to suckle softly drinking the warm milk her mother was able to produce for her.  It tasted nice and she found herself becoming more relax as she continued to suckle gently.  This wasn't so bad. 

Jane't glanced up a little at hearing Rachel's praise and felt her heart swoon a bit at her mother's words.  When was the last time she was Rachel's 'good girl'? When was the last time they were this close? The kiss on her nose caused Janet to blush but it wasn't from embarrassment.  She felt happy? Janet closed her eyes and kept suckling softly. 

She knew that this wasn't going to stop others from being mean to her but the knowledge that her Mommy was on her side and did care for her put her mind at ease a lot more.  It was going to be uncomfortable and she was likely going to end up fighting with Rachel a lot but for now she was able to enjoy this.  Janet yawned a little causing a tiny bit of milk to dribble down her chin. Would she be breastfed in public? For some reason she didn't really care if she was breastfed in public.  

Maybe Franks 'Mama's girl' comment was more spot on then she first realized? 

"Aww, such a tired baby," Rachel cooed. "Come on, Princess." She burped her daughter and then carried her upstairs to the bathroom. She stripped her down and started the warm water, placing her in. She grabbed the soap and began to bathe her for the first time in awhile. She washed the sticky juice off her bottom and then made sure to get every inch of her body. "This is Mommy's baby girl now." She gave her a gentle kiss. "And no one will ever touch this body but Mommy, not ever again, I promise you."

Rachel massaged the shampoo through Janet's hair. "Such a beautiful little girl, even if she can't see it, the most beautiful little girl in the world, hmm?" She continued to massage her scalp and went down her back, massaging it as well. "No longer has to be a big girl and worry about big girl things. Mommy will do everything for her sweet baby girl from this point forward."

She got a cup of water ready. "Shut your eyes, Pumpkin, so Mommy can wash your hair."

Janet burped softly and rested her head down on Rachel's shoulder tiredly cuddling up to her mommy as she was taken upstairs to the bathroom for her bath.  It was strange she didn't feel scared to be stripped down by her mother or weird out at all in fact she felt safe and secure.  

The warm water felt soothing.  Her bottom hurt a lot still from the several spanks she had received today and was still very red there were a couple of purple bruises forming but it wasn't the worse that she had ever received.  Janet looked up at Rachel and smiled as she felt the soap on her body and her mother cleaning her washing her and taking care of her, "Mama." said Janet kissing Rachel on the cheek softly in return. 

No one would touch her again except Mommy....

Janet smiled at that.  She didn't want anyone touching her besides her Mama.

She didn't trust anyone else.

Janet sighed and relaxed enjoying having her hair washed, "I've missed this." mumbled Janet quietly leaning into Rachel's hands only to blush shyly at her comment calling her the most beautiful little girl in the world.  That wasn't true though? Yet Rachel's words made her feel good.  Janet sighed in pleasure as her back cracked and popped from being massage by Rachel, "So good." mumbled Janet leaning into Rachel's hands again, "Yes Mama." said Janet quietly in response to Rachel's comment. 

She was no longer a big girl.

No big girl worries.

She was Mommy's baby girl.

"Okay Mommy." replied Janet closing her eyes tightly waiting for her hair to be washed.

"That's my good girl," Rachel praised. She ran the water through her hair a few times, before conditioning it to do the same. "I am going to be dying your hair back to its original brown, no more of these punk streaks for my baby girl. She doesn't have to hide behind tough walls, no she doesn't." Rachel continued to massage Janet's body and made sure she leaned back, to wash every inch of it. "There we go, nice and clean."

Rachel soon removed her daughter from the bath and wrapped her in a towel. She dried her hair and then carried her into the master bedroom, laying her back on the bed. She slid a fluffy nighttime diaper beneath her bottom and tape it on. Next came a pair of pink footie pajamas that had cupcakes on them. She zipped up the back before plopping a new pacifier into her daughter's mouth. "Look sweetheart, I even have your old teddy bear." She put it in her arms before laying down on the bed. She placed Janet on her chest and stroked her damp hair.

"Look at this, honey bun. You cuddled up with Mommy. Who's my baby girl, huh? Who's Mommy's baby girl?"

Janet smiled even more at the additional praise she heard from Rachel it made her feel so loved and it felt so gooood! Janet enjoyed having her hair washed by Rachel and sighed contently just as before as she felt Rachel's hands rubbing at her scalp again with conditioner.  

Janet frowned for a moment but smiled a little.  It was a way for her to mask her insecurities and hide from others.  Having her dyed made her feel tough but she didn't need to be tough did she? Janet looked at Rachel and nodded as she lent into every touch that her mother gave her.  

The bathroom was warm because of the steam from the water and from the heating being on.  The towel was big and fluffy. It covered her body completely and she suddenly felt very small again just like when she was a child and she was being cared for by her Mommy.  Janet rested her head down on Rachel's shoulder again as she was carried into the master bedroom.

Being laid down on the bed Janet could only stare upwards at Rachel with large soft blue eyes that looked similar to that of a misty morning.  Being placed into a diaper still caused Janet to blush and feel a bit embarrassed but it was something that she was just going to have to accept from now on.  It didn't feel bad though. The thick fluffy material felt soft against her bottom and reminded her that of a pillow maybe even a cloud.  The footie pajamas were a surprise but it felt nice and while it was something new she needed to get used to she did like having her feet covered.  It would keep her warm.

Janet suckled the paci a little before squealing a little and hugging her old teddy bear!

She held the teddy bear tight to her chest, "Thank you mommy!"

Janet snuggled up close to Rachel resting her head down on her chest. 

She couldn't remember the last time she had snuggled like this with Rachel.

Janet blushed softly, "I-I'm your baby girl Mommy."

Rachel felt her heart melt. She couldn't remember the last time Janet had said a genuine thank you. "You're welcome, sweet pea. You are my baby girl, oh, yes you are." She kissed her forehead. "And now it's time for Mommy's baby girl to get some rest. We're gonna have so much fun tomorrow and your nursery is being set up. You're gonna have a crib and a playpen, oh and Mommy even got you a high chair. Plus, even more adorable clothes for her pretty baby girl." She snuggled Janet closer and kissed her cheek, putting Tangled on the television in front of them.

"Mother does know best," she teased, as Gothel danced around Rapunzel signing the song. "And Mommy certainly knows best when it comes to her little Princess." Rachel rubbed her daughter's diapered bottom. "My angel. My sweet baby angel. I'll never let you go again."

Janet smiled and giggled at the attention she was recieving from Rachel.

Rest sounded good.

Nursery? Janet tilted her head wondering what it was going to be like? Would it be all pink? Probably but she found herself not minding that because she shouldn't really care about colours or anything of the like because she was a baby and babies didn't have to worry about that type of thing.

She didn't have to think about anything at all.

Janet glanced at the television in front of them and watched with tired eyes only to giggle softly at her mother's words snuggling up against her chest.  Once the two characters made it to the Ugly Duckling Janet had already falling asleep clinging to her mommy tightly.  

During the night when she was fast asleep Janet's pacifier fell out of her mouth and causing her to whimper a little before latching onto Rachel's breast instead.  

Rachel adjusted Janet as her daughter slept, making sure she was comfortable as she cluster fed. Eventually, she removed her breast and put the pacifier back in, before falling back asleep herself. The next morning, Rachel woke up and gently placed Janet on the bed. She went downstairs and fixed her a bottle, before heading back up and getting some things ready for their day. She chose a white romper with hearts all over it for her to wear along with a pair of white shoes. She also found an adorable sunhat to match the outfit and hung it up on the closet, before laying back beside her daughter.

"Janet, sweetheart," she rubbed her stomach. "It's time to wake up, baby. Mommy has your baba."

Janet let out a small yawn and sigh as she heard her mommy's voice, "Mama..." whispered Janet softly opening one eye to look at Rachel only to stretch a little, "Baba?" replied Janet sitting up and smiling at Rachel.

"What are we going to be doing today?" asked Janet curiously giving Rachel a kiss on the cheek.

Her stomach felt a little painful and she knew that she needed to go but found it hard to do so right now.  Yesterday she had gone because she really had to go because of how painful her stomach had gotten but right now it didn't feel to painful.

"We're gonna go to the park and have so much fun." Rachel cooed. She gathered Janet into her arms and cuddled her close, putting the nipple of the bottle in her mouth. "You were so cute last night, you tried breast feeding in your sleep, you adorable little baby." She kissed her forehead and started to rub her stomach to make it easier for her to go in her diaper. "Remember not to hold it in, Pumpkin. You'll get sick and Mommy doesn't want her baby girl getting sick, no she doesn't, no she doesn't. Mommy loves her baby girl so much, oh, look at you, all snuggled in Mommy's arms and drinking your baba. You're such a good baby."

"We'll get some breakfast too, don't worry, I know my baby girl needs more than milky in there. I'm gonna make you some pancakes with nummy nanners and bacon on the side. Would you like that, my little Princess?"

Janet smiled at that but felt nervous at the thought of going outside where everyone could see her like this but she knew that it was something that she would need to get used to for her own sake.  Looking at Rachel she knew that she didn't want to upset her anymore then she already has but could she really be able to behave outside? Maybe? She had a short-fuse at times and a bit of a potty mouth that could lead her into trouble or more accurately a sore bottom.  Maybe she shouldn't worry about anything yet? She was home and safe in her Mommy's arms and that's all that mattered right now.

Janet suckled softly on the rubber nipple curious as to why she wasn't being breastfed? A sudden blush appeared on Janet's cheeks at Rachel's words, "Weally?" asked Janet in amazement that she had done something like that only to blush a little more at the fact that her 'R's' gotten tangled up into 'Ws' instead thanks to bottle that she was sucking on right now. 

Janet let out a soft groan and a slight whine at Rachel rubbing her stomach to make her go in her diaper.  It was something that she needed to do and she did need to go but she felt anxious and nervous about it.  Janet's heart fluttered at her Mommy's words as she suckled on her baba and decided to try and attempt to push a little eventually Janet was able to unload into her padding again causing the back of the diaper to become heavy only for a stream of hot pee to be released as well making the padding swell up even more.

Janet glanced at Rachel shyly as she kept suckling her baba.  This was okay....It's what babies did and she was a baby now, right? 

In an instant Janet grinned at the mention of pancakes and nodded eagerly her eyes sparkling, "Please Mama!" 

Opening her mouth wasn't the best idea but she had been so excited at having pancakes that she couldn't resist the urge to say something.  A bit of milk had dribbled down her chin and onto the front of her footed pajamas.  

"Awww, such a messy baby, but don't worry, Mommy will change you just as soon as you're through with this baba," Rachel cooed. She continued to rock her as she fed her.

Once she was done, Janet was burped and then laid down on the bed. Rachel stripped her down. "Awww, babykins went poo poo in her diapeys, well that's okay. Mommy will get you nice and clean." She untaped the diaper. "Woo-ee, that's one smelly baby." She tickled Janet's chin and began to wipe her down, making sure to get every bit of it. She powdered her bottom and lathered her body in baby lotion next, before taping on two fluffy white Pampers.

Rachel tossed out the soiled diaper and put the pajamas in the hamper, before getting Janet dressed in her outfit for the day. The romper didn't hide her diapers at all and the panties matched, as did the sun hat that tied under her chin. "Awww, wook at Mama's wittle Princess," Rachel cooed, tickling her. "Mama's little girl. Come on now."

She carried her downstairs and settled her down on the chair before starting to make pancakes.

Janet blushed but didn't feel freaked out that much.  Maybe it was due to how in charge Rachel was being with her and with the situation at hand? The rocking helped soothed her as well as she suckled on her baba. 

Being laid down on the bed Janet squirmed a little and was slightly uncomfortable upon feeling her mess squish against her bottom.  The amount of babytalk was embarrassing but tolerable.  Janet blushed a little more at the comment of her stinky diaper but giggled slightly at being tickled under her chin.

She didn't feel nervous about being naked in front of her Mommy.

It felt natural. 

Janet could smell the baby powder. It smelled sweet and pleasant.  The baby lotion felt weird though and Janet couldn't help but frown at the feel wondering what was the point of it? She knew that it could make ones skin softer but why did Rachel want to use that on her? She didn't really care much though on the baby lotion.  Being sealed into Pampers again Janet wasn't sure if she was going to get used to them or not? Would she ever be out of them? She couldn't help but be curious about what was going to happen in the future.  Would she be a baby forever? She knew that she'd probably be her Mommy's little girl forever but that was different to being an actual baby.

The romper caused Janet to blush but in almost an instant she was giggling due to Rachel's tickling causing her to forget about the fact that she was dressed just like a baby and soon to be out an about with her Mommy.  

Being carried and placed down on a chair in the kitchen she felt a lot more better then she had yesterday where she and Rachel were more or less at each other's throats,, "Do you want any help Mommy?" asked Janet softly having never offered to help Rachel before because of how scared she felt around her but now she didn't feel scared at all.  

"No my little Munchkin. You're the baby, babies don't cook their nummies, that's what's up to their mommies, yes it is." Rachel cooed. She cooked the pancakes, checking to make sure that Janet was still there every few minutes, but she didn't go anywhere. 

Rachel cut up the pancakes and drenched them with syrup, chopping some strawberries on top. She grabbed hold of a clean sippy cup and put some orange juice in it, bringing everything over to her daughter. She tied a bib around her neck, so to not mess up her pretty little romper. "Okay, angel face, it's time for you to eat. Mommy's going to feed you today, because Baby Girl is too little to use her fork by herself." She lifted up the fork. "Open up the hanger, here comes the plane."

She made plane noises and fed her daughter, changing up the noises and cooing over what a good girl she was. "Baby Girl loves her num nums, doesn't she? Awww, Mommy knew she would. Open wide, what a good girl."

Janet blushed and simply nodded.  She was a baby and babies didn't cook...that made sense. It seemed pretty silly for a baby to be cooking considering babies didn't walk and could barley even speak.  Janet rested a little and leaned back in her chair to become more comfortable as she watched Rachel cook.  It smelled good.  She loved pancakes! She felt surprisingly hungry and couldn't wait to eat.

Janet watched Rachel curiously and continued to blush as a bib was tied around her neck but offered a small smile, "Okay!"

Janet opened her mouth wide and accepted the pancake that was drenched in syrup. It tasted so good! There was so much syrup! To the point that the bib was actually needed as droplets of syrup dribbled down her chin.  Swallowing her food she grinned, "Love you Mommy!" said Janet enjoying this aspect of their new found relationship.  It was a little awkward but also fun and she didn't have to focus on keeping her manners as much as compared to before.  

She always had a hard time staying still and not making a mess.  It often caused her to feel insecure especially with the way Harold would glare at her but now that didn't matter as much, right? She was just a baby and a baby didn't have manners! It didn't matter if they made a mess.  She couldn't remember the last time she and Rachel shared a moment like this together at the kitchen table.   

"And I love you my little Peanut," Rachel cooed. She continued to feed her, making noises and wiping her mouth every so often. "Okay, Mommy is going to eat her food now. You drink your juicey and then we'll get ready to go to the park, my little Munchkin. I love you so much." She started eating her own food and kept glancing at Janet to make sure she kept drinking her juice. "You're going to grow up to be so big and strong, won't you? But now you're going to grow up for quite some time. You'll stay Mommy's baby for a few years, then we can move you up to toddlerhood. I think it'll be a good 10 years before you're a big girl again and even then, you won't leave your mommy will you?" She had a feeling that she would never remarry and that Janet wouldn't marry. They'd live together as one, mother and daughter. Rachel would tend to her needs, always. 

Janet gave Rachel a soft smile as she opened her mouth and ate each and every forkful that Rachel give her.  It tasted so good and she didn't care that she was getting syrup everywhere! It didn't really matter at all though considering how Rachel would wipe her mouth often.  

Nodding her head she picked up her sippy cup and placed it to her mouth but not before giggling at Rachel's words, "Yeah and no I'll never leave you Mama," replied Janet, "I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone," said Janet only to frown a little she still had feelings for her ex but she knew that they would never end up together and it was best to just forget about her, "I'm good with staying with you." she answered softly with a slight smile.

Drinking her juice she couldn't help but wonder how she was going to feel later outside? She was going to be Rachel's baby for a few years.  Would she get more used to it after a few weeks? Or would it take longer? Ten years....she'd be in her thirties and under her Mommy's control.  Would she still be okay being her Mommy's baby or would she long for freedom? Would someone suddenly come into the picture and try take her away from Rachel? Would she go with them or stay with her Mommy? She knew right now that she would stay with her Mommy but she had no idea what the future holds.