LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her New Baby Boy (Private for CallMeJosie)

FalloutZone

This wasn't right not at all, the tears rolled silently down his face as his legs were in the air and he felt the cool wipe running over his bottom. The cooing, the gentle tones doing everything to ensure that he was just a baby that it couldn't be Jason's fault because someone should of made sure he was in a nappy was a little bit much for him. Alexis had only been a fantasy before but now with her mother cleaning his poopy bottom in a giant nursery wonderland well even in the fantasies he might not have a chance anymore.

As he was picked up naked as the day he was born the only difference being some adult body hair, he buried his head into Lisa's shoulder after having his nose booped almost like he could pretend that this wasn't happening like there would ever be any way he could try and convince her he wasn't a baby.

Lisa gently ran her fingers through Jason's hair holding him close to her, "Such a good boy," praised Lisa, "such a handsome boy," she continued as she moved across the nursery and into the connected bathroom that had various prints on the walls from little ships to waves to happy little sea creatures, ""look Jay isn't that a cute little crab?" stated Lisa pointing to a cartoon crab that was smiling at the two.

Moving along Lisa set Jason down on the white fluffy carpet on the bathroom floor where various toys sat ready for Jason to play with if he wished, "Now darling I'll just go and run you a bath then I'll come and sit with you."

Lisa ruffled Jason's head before going to the large tub.  Turning the taps on she then added bubbles.  

Returning to Jason she knelt down on her knees by his side and smiled, "Hey kiddo," she said, "I know things are going pretty fast and might seem scary right now but I just want to let you know that I do really care about you." she said pulling Jason in close for a hug.

Jason's head was spinning, he held a toy boat as he sat on the white rug in his birthday suit, paranoid about the vile mess he had made in the highchair he moved his body to make sure where he sat wasn't leaving brown mark but it appeared that Lisa had done a good job of removing it all.

When she pulled him into the hug soothing him and the smell of her perfume went into his nostrils he broke with eyes welling up in tears as he spoke from behind the pacifier.

"Why?, I'm just a freak I should be building a life for myself not sitting in my mess waiting for someone to clean me like a baby" he said in his mind he was already not worthy for Alexis now he doubted he even deserved her friendship.

Lisa held Jason tightly in a hug resting his head against her large bosom as she stroked his hair soothingly trying her best to comfort the young adult having no idea how rough this must be for him right now.

"You are not a freak," reassured Lisa her tone sharp and blunt, "I don't want you thinking that Jason," she continued firmly, "you are a bright young lad that just needs a rest and to slow down for a moment," she paused rubbing his back, "just relax and enjoy."

Jason was so cute when he held the toy boat but she always hated seeing him cry like that.  It made her feel bad even regretful yet she needed to do this for Alexis because despite not liking seeing Jason cry she knew that he couldn't be allowed to even think he and Alexis had a chance.

Unknown to Lisa though was that Alexis had already started to miss Jason deeply.