LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Consent

The main   reason i urge for said  Contract /List  is as also been stated  in the above  replies  the risks  of  getting side tacked so to say  (ie  said  Sub /AB  in this case  feels  wrongly treated  on the count  that  Ab`s  Mommy  haven't gotten to know AB`s   limitations   and vice verse  if AB  (lets use the example of  Pooping  and peeing in said  diapers  and then  expect   Mommy to happily deal with this  does  risking to cause a   disturbance in said  Play  and  even an end to said play . im AL for  letting the Dom   having fee rains     im my self  that way  as im a follower   BUT    its still vital to let said Dom  know  before you start   whats the  limits are in this  RP   from both sides   

Another example  from another   place    there was this   AB    that were  unhappy and felt   uncomfortable  that Abs      Mommy  made  diaper check in public  ,and also brought in  other parties  in said  RP  WITHOUT  previous approval from said  AB .Well needles to say said AB felt very unhappy with this situation and more or less  dident know were to go how to deal with this  and so on .  THIS is why i talk so strongly  for said  AB /Sub  contract    to prevent this cind of  misunderstandings     

This cind  (AB Play Little play  /Sissy Life  etc...    )  of RP    is based  on TRUST  ,RESPECT  and WILLINGNESS   to give  youre Dom the power  over  you BUT  said Dom also needs to know  youre limits   and more or less said game plan should  and  need to  be   pre agreed  on  before hand    to prevent  sad story's  that i have just   relayed to you al. 

And last  i have never said that the contract is   written in stone   its   just as  important to be able to alter   as the  situation demands  and how both parties feel reg this  and  borders  and boundaries  are changing                                  

I just wonder if Mommy didn't understand your desires and had planned this out with her friend, thinking that maybe it was something you'd enjoy,  because like others have said,  "Who would do that???"

I  can't help but imagine what would have happened had you had a really messy diaper on and she stuck her hand down there and got a handful??? LOL