LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Danny boy does really need a babysitter ( Private for Danny and me)

tidit45

Ann drove her minivan to the daycare center with both of her sons Dan who's just turned 13 and Austin who's 4 and is in pullups. She felt horrible about having to drop the boys off at this daycare for the summer but she didnt have any choice with her job they paired for this unlike if she got a baby sitter. So to save money they had to use the daycare. 

Dan was nervous. 

He was stuck at a daycare with a load of kids, and he really didn't want to be there. He thought that he would have to help out. 

He looked up at his mom "Mom i am 13! why do I have to do this? I am too old to go to that place! I wanna go see my mates, and hang out with them"

He was always being naughty and misbehaving at school, he skipped classes. 

"Danny you know your too young to stay at home by yourself, plus it's only while I'm at work you'll be there all day and I'll pick you up at night. You'll be with other big kids so just try to behave please." Ann drove on almost to the daycare she knew the big kid room was kids around 5 to 8 or so and that Danny would be the oldest but he would end up playing games or something with them anyway. It's not like he be much taller than them anyway.

Dan sighs and looks at you "mom I'm 13. You should be able to trust me by now. Oh well. It won't be so bad. If they're like my brother then it'll be bad but I guess I'll just have to see what happens"

"Well baby actually your brother is going to be in a different room with the other 4 year olds who are potty training. If you want I can see if they'd let you stay in that room maybe be a little helper?" Dee says hoping Danny would behave either way

Looks at you "You mean I have to spend my WHOLE summer here? Mom that's not fair!"

"Please let me spend time with my mates. And my girlfriend. She'll wonder what's wrong if I don't see her!"

Dee gets out of the car smiling at the greeters at the drop off area once they are parked. First she gets out Austin who runs over to the friendly greeters then as she starts to get dan out of his carseat she speaks softly. "No I'm sorry Danny but I cant have you out there by your self this is a safe place for you. And your too young to have a girlfriend little one." Dee even lifts the small boy from his car seat to place him on the ground as she grabs his hand they all walk inside.

Looks at you "mom I'm tall. And I'm 13 and I do have a girlfriend. You've met her lots of times. I don't need babying.  You'll be putting me in diapers next!" 

I try to break free from you but it's clear you are treating me like a toddler. 

Dee gives Dan a quick snack to the bottom. "If you act like a toddler throwing a tantrum then yes I can and they can treat you like one if you need to be! Now behave!" Dee turns her attention to the check in woman as she checks in her sons she explains that Danny wants to be a helper in the same room his brother will be in instead of with the other big boys and girls. The lady giggles and says that'll be fine if hes in the room but he will be an informal helper. Dee kisses Dan and Austin on the heads and says her goodbyes as she leaves and they get walked to a big toddler daycare room. They are greeted by Mr. Green. "Hello little ones welcome your both new yes?" Ms. Green is a very tall average weight well busumed 25 year old with a big warm smile

(Is the mom called Ann or Dee? I am getting confused)

I look at my mom and jumps "Mom! I am six foot three! Is that really short? And why do I have a car seat?" I say as I whine.

I am walked under protest to the toddler room, and looks nervously at Ms Green "hi ma'am"

looks round, then realises what I have done "Can't I go and be with the older kids?"

(So sorry its Ann I got mixed up.)

Austin only being 4 says "hi lady my brother is new and me too! We both in here for the summa! Oooooooo looky ball pit!" He spits out before running off with the other kids. Ms. Green smiles and pats Austin's bum as he runs by "Have fun little one let me know when you need the potty!" She then turns to Dan. "Oh sorry little one but your signed up to be in here, your mom asked you to help out but since there is myself, Ms.Fanks and Mrs. A here today you can run along and play with the others. Dont forget to let me know when you need the potty little one." She smiles and sends him off with a pat on his rear as well.

Dan looks at you "look. I didn't want to come here. My mom only signed me up because she couldn't find a Babysitter but I'm 13 and don't need one" 

He jumps when she pats his butt "Hey! What was that for!" I snap as I go and find a quiet corner where I can just sit on my phone all day. 

Mrs. A  watches ge boy knowing he'll be a fun project for her to play with. Once Dan sits down and starts to play on his phone she heads over to him. "My what a cute little one you are. What are you playing on that big kid phone?" She kneels down to see

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "excuse me? Little one? Do you not know how old I am?? I am 13 not 2!! You have no right to know. I'm just texting my girlfriend saying that I'm stuck in a lame daycare babysitting my brother"

Mrs. A grabs Dan's arm and gets down to his level. "Excuse me! That's no way to respect your elders little one. I dont care if your 13 or 2 your hear so we can keep an eye on you." She grabs your phone and stores it in her back pocket. "Now no more phone your going in time out." Mrs. A leads you to a cordoned off area that looks like a play pen with a bench in it. 

I look at you and blush "look I'm sorry. I'm just annoyed with my mom. She treats me like my brother. It's just not fair. I'm 13 and she treats me like a toddler. I didn't mean to snap. Can't we just pretend this didn't happen and start again?"

Just sits on the bench disgusted with how I spoke to you. I shouldn't have taken it out on someone who was being friendly but I was just pushed over the edge at that point and I just snapped. 

Dan just sits and huffs. He hates being treated like a kid. Especially the fact that he's 13 and is able to look after himself and his mom isn't giving him that chance. He just wants to go home but knows he faces his mom's wrath if he even tries to escape.  

little boy? How am I little. I'm 6ft 2 and that's definitely not small. Why is she treating me like a toddler? 

Danny just sighs and nods as she puts the pacifier in. Although he doesn't want it in, he knows he just has to go along with it and when she's not looking, he can just remove it.