LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Patents

Looks like Kimberly Clark has jumped in, and secured a 14 year patent on all kinds of ideas. Some of the adult diapers designs they have patents on would be great. Too bad that they aren't willing to make them, and no other company can make them until the patent expires. I guess we know what happens to all of the suggestions that people have given over the years to the depend customer service people.

Looks like Kimberly Clark has jumped in, and secured a 14 year patent on all kinds of ideas. Some of the adult diapers designs they have patents on would be great. Too bad that they aren't willing to make them, and no other company can make them until the patent expires. I guess we know what happens to all of the suggestions that people have given over the years to the depend customer service people.

I have to agree 110%,that is exactly what happens to our suggestions.Now no one else can use any of the ideas,but they are not the only ones that do it,it's just big business protecting there profits