LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blackmailed Back to Diapers (Private for Little Misty and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Elizabeth Warren was an average size thirty year old woman with short curly red hair, blue eyes, and was in charge of the company daycare. She usually ran errands for other people as there was hardly ever any kids to look after. When she came in she was shocked to see the CEO wearing a diaper. Elizabeth wondered what was going on and looked over at the other woman not recognizing her.

Selina looked over at Elizabeth not yet recognizing the woman. She could barely remember the woman had been a very hard worker before being demoted to looking over the company daycare.

"Wait who are you and when did you become the CEO ?" Elizabeth asked Misty as she looked over at Selina. She had no idea what was going on but was looking forward to taking care of somebody for a bit. Selina went over to Elizabeth hoping she would protect her from Misty. If she was lucky maybe she could get her company back.

Elizabeth grinned as she heard the news and picked up Selina. "Don't worry I'll take good care of the little baby" She assured the new CEO while pinching the old CEO's cheeks. Selina pouted at the news and having her cheeks pinched. It seemed she was stuck as a baby and her assistant was going to be taking over her company.

Elizabeth thought about it for a moment before telling Misty "I'll have to think about it" She had to admit that it sounded like a good idea but wanted to give it some more thought. "But I don't need a nanny !" Selina whined to Misty and Elizabeth. It was humiliating enough having to stay in the daycare but a nanny watching her 24/7 was going too far in her mind.

Selina whimpered as Misty mentioned spanking her. The last thing she wanted was another spanking again. "You hear that ? I can spank you so you'd better behave" Elizabeth warned Selina. She was going to make sure she had a reason to spank the lady sooner or later.