LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby smiled softly standing there. "Its so nice" She said reaching over to take Dan's hand. "Come on lets go check on Mia and then go watch a movie or something." She said back smiling as her diaper kept filling.

Looks at you and smiles "Good idea. Hope she's okay. I haven't heard any movement from her in a while so she must be asleep" I say as we head upstairs to her room. 

"Yeah well its way passed her bed time so I hope she's sleeping." Abby said back as she started to walk up the stairs and over to the room. Inside Mai was just laying in the bed wearing a t-shirt and her diaper having found a way to get off her pants.

Dan smiles at her "she looks so peaceful. Bless her. Maybe you should check her diaper. I don't think her mom would be too pleased if she got a rash cause we hadn't changed her"

Abby smiled. "Yeah I'll check her.. I wish I could let her sleep like this but her parents like her to wear pants to bed." As Abby said it she went over checking the diaper before turning around. "We will need to move her onto her back.. her diaper is wet and she made a poop." She said softly. "Mind trying to flip her?"

I come over to you and helps you to turn her over "do you use a pad so no poo gets on the bed?" I ask as I smell what she's done even with the diaper still on.  "Sure is stinky" I whisper.

"Yeah there's pads over there." Abby said as she started to move to take off the diaper. That was when the smell really hit her. "Oh wow that's something...I think she will need to wash her." Abby didn't want to but she moved over to wake up Mia. "Hey sweetheart.." She said softly as the young girl started to cry.

"I think it might have leaked. There's a stain on the sheets" Dan says as he helps Mia move over "shall I start the bath and you clean Mia up?" He says, knowing Mia would probably prefer Abby to change her as she normally changes her because she babysit her and she's used to Abby.  

"Yeah that would be great." Abby said as she kept working to get the younger girl to wake up. "Mia you need a bath" She said as she started to change Mia's diaper or more just get the dirty diaper off her and clean her up some before helping to move the sleepy girl from her bed to the bathroom wearing nothing but her shirt. She then moved her to the toilet having her sit there. "Watch her for me while I go change her bedding." Abby said leaving them there. 

Mia moved some on the potty going a little before looking over smiling.

Dan is making sure the bath water is okay when he sees the girls come in and smiles at Mia and Abby "sure. No problem. The bath is almost don't anyway" 

I look over at Mia "did you pee?" I say as I hear something. "Do you need help cleaning up honey?"

Mia went willing getting into the bath and sitting there as Abby came back with the bed sheets. "Do you mind washing her some..? I have to change all of her bedding and her parents will be home in two hours..." She said back as Mia looked over starting to fuss sitting there. "did she pee?" Abby asked.

Dan nods "yeah she used the toilet  while I was changing the water.  That's fine I'll make sure she's fresh for bed" I say as I get some shampoo and washes her hair. "Do you want some privacy?" I ask Mia. 

I've helped her into the bath.

After a bit Abby came in. "Hey whats up you two?" She asked softly moving in close as Mia giggled seeming happy. "Mind working with me to wash her more? Mostly I need her to stand while I clean her privet parts...I know it sounds odd but they need to cleaned after that diaper even if she was sitting in a bath. " Abby said back softly feeling wired about it.

"She just wanted you to clean her. I think it's because she likes you cleaning her because she's used to you and I'm new to all this still" 

I nod and watches and copies Abby cleaning Mia. 

Abby nodded working on getting Mia to stand up and start to wash her all off making sure she was clean before taking her out. As Abby stood she could feel her diaper move and how wet it was. "Umm Dan when we get her back to bed mind changing me..?"

Abby got Mia all the way done and back into her bed wearing again just a shirt and diaper. "Good night" She said before walking out to go find Dan her diaper hanging low now. Yet Abby was loving it. "Dan?" She called softly looking more..