LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Raises my eyebrows "A four year old wearing diapers? surely they would potty train by 3? and yeah haha, I am a lot bigger than that as you've noticed, and I wouldn't pee on you when the cold air hits me"

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked at you "you know, if you ever need help with babysitting I'm more than happy to help you. I know you babysit a lot" I say as I lay there, letting this girl I've loved clean my messy bottom and not even feeling embarrassed about it.

Looks at you and smiles "well it does help me practice with looking after babies. And I change your diapers as well. I guess I'm the biggest baby you've changed. Although I wouldn't wear diapers as much as you would" 

"Do you babysit much?" I ask as I wait for the fresh diaper.

Blushes as I see you've put my diaper on. 

"Okay.  Well I'm always happy to help you babysit. Just let me know. And it can pay for your diapers as well. Maybe when we get our own place together we can properly have diapers full time?" I smile 

Looks at you "I guess so, but how do they work? I am kinda new to all of this stuff. As you noticed I haven't changed a diaper up until changing yours. Does Mia know you wear diapers? Maybe we should check on her? She is only taking a nap, right?"

"Well they work by going into the bladder and helping pee to come out with ease." Abby said as she went over checking the baby montior. "Mia's still in her bed.. as long as she's there then I think we are fine and no Mia doesn't know I wear diapers. Not at all." Abby walked back over. "So will you do it for me?"

Dan listens to her and nods "if you need me to help you then that is exactly what I will do to help you in anyway I possibly can" I go and get the catheter, knowing you'll help me.

Sees the baby monitor "wouldn't she just wake up as normal? And just come downstairs on her own?" I ask Abby

"Thank you and no Mia's bed is made so that she can't get out without help.. She's a night time runner and started to know how to unlock the door or windows. So if she was left to be able to move around on her own then she could get into trouble." Abby said as she laid there on the changing mat ready to go. "Now when your ready just take down my diaper and I'll walk you though the rest."

Dan looks at you and nods "okay. I see what you're saying. That's good to know. At least you know you won't get caught wearing in front of Mia" 

I kneel beside you so we can swap places and I toss both diapers in the bin with a loud thud. 

Looks at you "okay. Let's get the catheter in"

With a smile Abby laid there. "Okay its pretty easy just open up my diaper and the package before using your non dominant hand to part open my well you know and you will see where my pee comes from. With your dominant hand slowly slide the catheter in until you see pee coming out then just rediaper me... Also you know when this happenes that I will lose all contol of my bladder right.. Meaning that pee will start to come out and I can't stop it."

I nod and do as you say as I open the diaper and attaches the catheter for you.

"OK, it's in place. so you might just pee and not know it? do you really want to lose control? or do you want to wait a few more months until we get out own place?"

"Yes once its in I should pee without even knowing it." Abby said before looking down seeing some pee in the line and starting to watch it move down to the diaper. "Yes I'm ready to lose control now. I have you to help me fully now and you can be there. Besides don't you want me to be your baby?" She asked softly.

(Don't forget the other role plays and starting the new ones we talked about)

Looks at you "Don't you think we should wait until we have our own place for you to start losing control? You don't wear diapers all the time do you? Although you will from now on. Of course. You're my gorgeous girl"

"I mean we could wait but why its been so much better wearing and the feeling of not knowing when I have to pee is amazing" She said smiling back before looking closer. "If you don't think its a good idea to lose contol now then you can pull out the catheter ." She said softly.

Looks at you "it's your decision honey. But obviously we won't be together all the time for the moment. And with school I just thought you'd want some control over when you have to go so you can use the bathroom.  I wouldn't be wearing at school.  But maybe I could change you if you wanted me to? I did enjoy changing you, as you probably noticed" I say smiling at you. 

"Well I want to wear and I want to use..So I'm going to keep it at less for now and then maybe at school if you can then I might help you change me" She said softly looking over as her diaper started to show that pee was leaking out.

Looks at you and nods "as long as this is what you want honey. I will support you no matter what" 

Sees your diaper ""we might need to get you some thicker diapers though"

(Please don't forget the rest of the role plays and the new ones we were talking about)

Looking down Abby nodded. "Yeah might need something thicker and has more room for more pee.." She shrugged watching as more pee came out and into the diaper straining it yellow. She smiled wide and looked up. "I can't feel any of it and I can't stop it.. I love it" She said back moving to hug you.

I feel a little nervous about this, knowing that I won't be around to change her all the time.

"Yeah, but what about when you're on your own in public, and you need to change but forget your diaper bag? You don't want to have an accident"

• 1 month later...