LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't mean tonight, its a little late now, but we can sort something out? It's your choice. I really love spending time with you"

I get the changing pad ready and pats it for her "Come and lay down honey. I got to get you changed"

I nervously open the tabs like I watched Abby when she was changing Mia, and opens the diaper, and the smell makes me gag a bit

"wow, that's strong honey" I say as I grab some wipes, "I guess I just wipe your bottom and front parts? front to back?" I ask, not knowing how its properly done.

Looked at you "But wouldn't you do it differently for boys and girls? Sorry, I haven't cleaned a girl before, so I am a little unsure"

"You sure did seem to enjoy using your diaper by the mess in it"

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you and smiled "Don't worry. Mine is just as smelly as yours. But you've changed diapers before and I'm not as used to the smell yet. Are all your diapers going to be as messy?" I say with a grin "you're cute. No matter how messy your nappies are"

Looks at you and nods "I haven't used a diaper since I was 2. So for me, I'm just not used to it, not the smell. I'm sorry, but I just need to get used to this"

"It's okay. Poop happens"

"You look cute in them" I say as I kiss you and blushes.  

"Guess I'll have to get used to the smell. What happens if Mia wakes up? Do you want me to change her?" I ask as I feel my bladder being released and more pee coming out. I sigh and feel like a little toddler again, using a diaper for the first time in 14 years. Feels strange but feels nice. 

"You ready for me to change you? Or can you change me first?" I ask nervously, and as she'd diapered me, I wasn't nervous at her seeing me naked. 

Dan tries to listen but the smell was going to make him gag. He coughs a little as he removes the tapes, grabs a handful of wipes and fully opens the diaper. 

It may have smelt bad, but it actually wasn't too messy inside the diaper.