LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan smiled "I think it's pretty neat. And besides if we're watching a movie and need to use the bathroom then there's no need to get up and go. We're wearing our toilets hehe" he smiles as he gets the fresh diapers ready for Abby and removed her diaper starting with the tapes. 

Dan looks at you "Well. I suppose it's good practice for when we have a baby. But I'm sure that won't be for a few years. But that's your choice as well" I say as I kiss you and gets the supplies ready.

Looks at you and smiled "I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem honey. I'm sure the doctors would understand your diaper wearing. Surely you wouldn't want that to stand in your way of having a baby?"

Dan nods and smiles "so. Let's get you cleaned up then honey" I start removing your lower clothing and starts opening the wet nappy. 

(Please don't forget about the other roleplays @Squiregirl18

(Hope you're feeling better)

I nod as I grab the wipes and starts cleaning you and I listen to your question "I don't know. I'd love to have a boy and girl. Maybe 2 or 4. 2 boys and two girls. What about you?" I say, grabbing the clean diaper and getting it ready.

Dan looks at you and nods "you know that I wouldn't force you into anything. And that it's your choice. It's your body. We can use protection"

Dan smiles and gets the new diaper onto you and kisses you "there we go my angel. You're all cleaned up" I say as I help you up 

• 4 weeks later...

"Thanks love....after we get married and have kids...would you be okay if I untrained.. If I moved to wearing all the time and never stopped? Even maybe get medical help to keep it that way?" Abby asked smiling a little.

Smiles at you "I love you and would do anything to make sure that you're happy and if unpotty training you makes you happy then that's what we will do. I have your best interests at heart. We can try what you feel is the best thing to do"

"I love you too and it would make me so happy" Abby say turning standing as I see lights coming from the road. "Looks like Mia parents are home" She said starting to clean up the diapering stuff while also making sure her diaper wasn't showing.

Looks at you and nods "they know I was coming don't they? I don't want you in trouble because I'm here" I say as I help you dress so you don't show your diaper.

"Yeah they know..I mean they kind of do.." Abby said as she saw the door opening with the family coming home. She looked over to them smiling a little. "Hi..how are you both?" She asked as she could feel her bladder emptying into her diaper unable to stop it but she didn't mind. 

Dan nodded and smiled as they came in and shook Mia's father's hand and introduced himself.

They thanked us for coming over and helping out, but not noticing your diaper at all. 

I look at Abi "we best get going. These good people I'm sure will be wanting some time before they head to bed and they don't need us hanging around" I say also thinking about your diaper

Abby nodded. "Right good night" She said picking up her things and heading for the door. Once outside Abby turned still peeing. "Dan..can I ride home with you?" She asked softly before wiggling close. "I'm peeing a lot and that catheter is working great."

Dan smiled "of course. That would always be my plan. You can come back to mine. Your parents won't mind and my parents aren't home until tomorrow. So there isn't any need to hide your diapers. And I'll change you when we get back"

Abby smiled. "Sounds great..when we get back to your place..do you umm want to take care of me...I mean I'm already wetting and can't stop in fact I don't really feel the catheter any more even..." She said having a feeling that she might already be retraining herself to use diapers easy. "If you take care of me you can do anything you like...you know change me and then my diapers and help me get used to doing other thing for when we get to move in with each other."