LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan sees you and smiled "It's all ready for you. Wow. You really did use your pamper didn't you honey. That's okay. I'll get you cleaned up" I say as I kiss you and leads you to the changing mat.

"Just a very wet nappy this time then?" I ask you as I get the nappy open.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby nodded. "Yup..when you pull off the nappy you might want to plug the line so I don't keep peeing or anything while your changing me." She said before just laying there feeling more pee coming from the Urinary catheter and into the diaper having no way to stop it.

Dan nods and makes sure to change her as quickly as he can so she doesn't pee everywhere and he gets the fresh diaper on her. "There we go. All done"

She smiled softly. "I love you back" She hugged him again softly before feeling something. "D-Do you want to come over to mine tonight? My parents aren't home and then you can change me again?" She asked softly knowing soon she have to go home.

Smiles at you "yeah of course. Are Mias parents back soon? I erm.  I wouldn't mind trying a diaper myself. I mean. I am wearing one aren't I?" He says smiling at you "Is that diaper going to be okay?"

"Yeah this should hold at less until Mia's parents get home...which is soon..in the next hour or so." She said back looking over smiling. "Lets do it go pick out any diaper or whatever you like." She said smiling wider then before.

Dan looked at Abby "I umm.  I don't know. I want to remain potty trained though. Maybe I will use them. I have already used one though didn't I?" He says confused. 

"Would you be happy if I did use it?"

Dan laid down and waited for Abby to get the diaper on him and blushes "I'll try not to use it but nature might call at a time where I have to use my diaper.  Anyway, it would be a shame to waste this diaper.  And I see how relaxed you are wearing them"

Looks at you "would you want to lose your potty training status fully? Surely you'd want to have some control of your bladder? But would you want to keep bowel control though. I'm um.. I don't mind changing stinky diapers just as long as you know when you are gonna do them. You know what I'm like with the smell" Dan says nervously 

Abby giggled a little. "I like to keep control over my bowels but I could lose all my need to know when I'm peeing. I know its a big step but I like the idea and I know I could handle it." She said softly back as she moved to help Dan with his diaper and then to get him up. "So what do you think this time?"

Looks at you "Just warn me about the stinky ones. I don't mind but just give us some warning first. Maybe I'll even use mine. But that's a big maybe" I laugh as I relax now and feels the diaper is crinkly 

I blush a little, knowing it will feel strange to use my diapers again as I was a quick potty trainer at the age of 2. 

"I'll try, I guess the diapers can't be wasted"