LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would it be like to go back (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

"Yeah well you know kind of.. I do like being around you and I wanted to see if you liked me when you found out about my job but also the diapers.." She said back before blushing more feeling something. "I-I need to go again."

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and smiles "I think you're really cute and sweet. Can I kiss you? I don't mind that you like diapers.  To be honest, I was nervous about coming over. I do kinda like diapers too. I just didn't want to say anything just in case you think I'm strange"

Looks at you and gulps and kisses you and blushes even more "i was nervous about telling you as this could have been really awkward if you hadn't felt the same. How long have you liked diapers?"

Looks at you and smiles. 

I'm so relieved that she likes nappies too. I am in love with her. She's pretty and smart. 

Looks at you and smiles again "okay. Do you want me to give you some privacy?"

Dan looked at her in amazement and is just stunned at what he is seeing "you don't seem to mind that you're doing this in front of someone who has just admitted to being in love with you"

Dan looks at you, not realising how messy her diaper will actually be, and starts gathering the supplies, actually wanting to change her as she needs it and she'll be all fresh and clean.

"Was this the first time you've used diapers?"

"I mean, actually used used them?"

"I would always keep my promises" I say as I finish messing my diaper more 

"You'd change me? I've not had a girl seen me... You know... For a long time. I might get a little embarrassed" 

"Of course. Would you um.. go on a date with me? For a drink? I really like you and the fact we both love nappies makes this good for us. And yeah I am pretty stinky. I hadn't been today so it was due to come out anytime"