LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Ellen looked over. “But..Daddy I wanted to…meet the babies now..” She said but did go over to get on her shoes while also putting on her coat. Brook soon followed suit getting her shoes on the wrong feet but on and then putting her coat on as well. “Ready.” Brook said as Ellen nodded but ran over to her dad to give him one more hug. “I love you daddy.”

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan saw Brook and went over to her and helped her with her shoes "you did very well with putting your shoes on sweetheart" I say as I hug her. 

"Ellen. I'm sorry but you need to go to school and the babies need their rest. They are only two hours old. I promise you can see them after school. Be good for your grandma okay" 

"I love you too" he says as he hugs her. 

He hates being strict but he has to be otherwise things wouldn't be as good as they are.

Brook was all smiles. “Thank you daddy” She gave him a hug before wiggling down and heading to her grandma.

Ellen was a little more of a handful still trying to think of a way to see her mom and the babies but when nothing came to mind Ellen gave up going with her grandma. “I be good daddy” She said softly.

Anna takes the girls out to her car, helping them into their car seats before strapping them in before she gets into the drivers seat and drives off. 

Dan heads up to bed, looking at the picture he took off him, Jackie and the two little ones. 

Both of the girls wave from their car seats as they drove away.

At the hospital Jack had woken up but feeling pretty good had moved to try to call Dan’s phone to see if he made it home well and everything.

I wave the girls off and smiles at them.

I made sure I text Jackie to tell her I got home and the girls are safely off to school and that I love her lots. I also tell her I will be back soon.

Jackie text back that she would be awake for a bit and start to pump for the babies. Also to get some rest and come back when he could.

Once the text was sent Jackie started to pump milk thinking of her little ones hoping they could be with her soon but she wasn’t sure if they could yet.

Dan smiles at the text and texts back that he loves her very much and that he has four beautiful kids and a gorgeous wife. He then texts his mom to thank her for her help. 

He sleeps for a couple of hours and then wakes up and it's time to pick the girls up so he grabs a bag of clothes for Jackie and some fresh diapers for Ellen and Brook and heads out to the car. Although he cleans up first and gets dressed into fresh clothing. 

Both of the girls where waiting outside the school with their teachers and class waiting to be picked up. “I have new babies!” Ellen kept telling all of her friend so excited for the new babies.

At the hospital Jackie was waiting for them all to get there. She had yet to really meet the babies getting to hear about them but wanting to wait to meet them fully until at less Dan was there also because there as something to talk about that included the babies.

Dan got into the car and drove to Brooks daycare and picked her up and then picks Ellen up from school and drives them to the hospital. 

I hold Brook and the bag in one hand and takes Ellens hand and we go to see their mommy and the babies. I knock in the door and let's the girls go in after telling them to be quiet so they don't wake the babies "Hey. It's mommy. And this is your baby brother Joey.  Well. Joseph and your baby sister Zoe" 

Jackie smiled seeing everyone. “Hey girls! How was school?” She asked smiling still as Ellen talked about her day and Brook showed a picture she made at daycare. As the girls talked Jackie moved them onto the bed and then reached over fist pulling out Joey being the bigger of the twins at less for the time. “This is Joey..” Jackie said smiling and then looked to Dan.

Dan picks up Zoe and gently cuddles her and sees how cute she is and I look up at Jackie "she has your eyes" I say with a smile as I put her back to let her sleep and watches the girls with their mommy and baby brother.

Jackie smiled. “And he has your nose..” She said softly as she turned back to Joey who was now fussy and starting to cry. Right away Jackie moved to nurse him leaning back a little. “There you go little man..” She softly talked to him while thinking about everything.

Both of the girls watching Ellen being the one who wanted to get close and hold the babies. She didn’t even jump when Joey started to cry. “Daddy they are so cute.”

Dan smiled as he watches the girls with their new baby siblings "aww our four babies all together. Maybe we could get a picture of you four together when you're finished feeding?" I say smiling and can't stop.

Jackie nodded still feeding Joey before looking over to Dan tired. “I love you and our family.” She said letting him keep eating until he was done. When Joey was done Jackie sat up again smiling. “Can you pass over Zoe?” She asks softly.

Ellen nodded. “Yes! I want to hold one of them.” Hearing this Jackie moved a little. “Okay Ellen lean back love and I’ll give you Zoe..now you can’t move or anything.” She said slowly moving the baby over. Even when Jackie let go Zoe didn’t cry. “She’s a quit one like Brook..” Jackie said softly wincing a little but trying to hide it from the girls as she watched Ellen.

Ellen was just over the moon holding the baby and looking to her dad. “Daddy it’s the baby!” She said back happy but trying to stay as still as she could.

Dan smiled at his eldest daughter with her baby sister and got his phone out "I've got to show mom this" he takes a photo of Ellen holding Zoe and sends it to his mommy with the caption "your eldest and youngest granddaughters"  

Dan looked back at Jackie "are you okay?" Do you want the nurse?" I say so the girls don't hear.

Ellen smiled for the picture. “Daddy when do the babies come home..?” She asked still doing a good job holding Zoe.

Jackie nodded a little but then wiggled close to Dan so the girls didn’t hear. “There’s some pain down there..but I don’t want you and the girls to have to leave.” She said softly looking to the girls as they looked to there two new siblings.

Dan kisses his wife "I'll talk to the nurse" 

Turns to Ellen "in a few days time.  When the nurse is happy that they are okay to come home. But make the most of the peace and quiet while you can. It's going to get noisy with two newborns in the house" 

“Thank you” Jackie said softly back still wincing a little.

Ellen nodded still finding the babies just great. “Daddy…why not sooner..they seem fine” She asked next looking down only ever seeing the twins or Brook as a baby so smaller babies seemed normal to her.

Dan looked at his eldest daughter "honey. It's not as simple as that. The doctors have to be sure that they are feeding okay and that everything is okay with your mommy too. It's a very important thing. We don't want mommy to be poorly do we?" I say as I cuddle her trying to make her see that what I am saying is just so she knows how important these things are.

Ellen shook her head. “No we want mommy to be healthy and the babies to be healthy as well. When will the doctors know if they are?” Ellen asked softly back as Jackie moved to them. “Well when both of the babies can feed well on their own and don’t need help from the doctors and nurses.” She said before turning to Dan looking. “Can you get the nurse?” She mouthed not wanting the girls to see.

Dan listens to Jackie explaining about when the twins coming home and notices she is still in a little bit of pain. 

I see her mention about the nurse so I go off to see where the nurse is. And when I find her, I just explain about what's happened and she says she'll be along in a minute.

I head back to Jackie and just mouths that she's on her way.

Jackie gave a nod before turning to the girls. “So girls its about time when I make you both a snack if we where are home.. now I bet daddy will take you down to the café and get you anything you like and maybe a milk.” She said smiling as Brook was about to say something as most of the time she wanted milk with her snack. “Dan love would you take the girls down for a snack?” Jackie asked softly but Ellen looked over. “I want to stay” She said softly. “I know love but get yourself something good and then you all can come back.” Jackie said kissing her head.