LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan holds his wife's hand all the way through the birth process and eventually they hear the cry of their first baby twin and I smile happily as I kiss my wife "oh my goodness, he's so gorgeous" I say as I go over to him "hello gorgeous boy, welcome to the world" I say as I cuddle him. I hand him to the nurse and looks at the doctor and kisses my wife again "you did such a good job honey, I am so proud of you. I need to tell my mom"

Anna looks at the girls as she finishes cleaning Brooks' bottom

"I have not heard anything else so I think that means your mommy is in labour" she says to Ellen, as I get Brook dressed "I am sure we can go and see mommy when your daddy tells us. But she will need lots of rest. She is having two babies at the same time"

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackie started to cry hearing the crying from there new baby boy. She wanted anything to hold him but she knew she couldn’t do that yet as there was another baby to come and both of the twins were born early not that it was that early but it still did bring up some stuff. Yet all that melted away from Jackie’s mind as she felt the next baby moving in her and saw the nurses taking away their baby boy to be checked over.. “Dan?..call your mom quick…its coming” She said softly while holding onto the bed rails.

Ellen smiled wide. “I can’t wait to meet the babies and see mommy and daddy” She said as Brook nodded missing them as well but knowing the babies would be there so maybe it was a good thing. When Ellen heard what she though was a phone ringing she started to look around and then to her grandma.

Looks at you and holds your hand "I want to be heeereee for yoooou" I try to say as Jackie squeezes my hand as she pushes. "I'm so proud of you. Just keep pushing. I can see the head!" I say as I  watch  the doctors. 

I quickly ring home.

Anna looks at Ellen "can you get that honey while I finish changing Brook. It's your daddy' I say as I continue wiping brook and gets a fresh diaper ready.

Jackie held onto Dan’s hand tight pushing when told to or feeling the need. After a few big pushes the doctor smiled helped with the last one as the baby came out. Again the doctor cut the cord and passed the baby to the waiting nurses to be checked on. She then turned back to Jackie smiling. “Your did it Jackie you did so good” The doctor said smiling as she kept working on getting Jackie cleaned up and ready to meet the babies when they where ready. Jackie just looked to Dan something wide crying a little.

At home Ellen nodded running over getting the phone. “Daddy? Hi daddy is that really you? Hows mommy?” She asked smiling wondering to know how things where.

Dan looked at Jackie and smiled "i am so proud of you honey. You did so well. Another beautiful baby girl" 

I look over at our new little babies and think that they are adorable. 

I then ring home and hears  Ellen on the other end of the phone "hello princess. How are you? Mommy is fine. And we have two special new arrivals who can't wait to meet their big sisters". Dan also thinks by Ellen being the eldest, she would want to be a big girl now and start using the toilet more. 

"Mommy is fine. She's resting.  But you have a baby brother and sister. I'll ask your grandma to bring you this afternoon. Your mom will need sleep. So you can both visit. But you have to go to school first. Is Brook getting changed?" I ask as I hear giggling in the background "did your sister make a stinky for grandma? Did you use the potty?" I ask. 

Jackie smiled softly laying back closing her eyes as the doctor stood up taking off her gloves and left them both to get some rest. Jackie did open her eyes hearing the girls but soon closed them again tired.

“Daddy!! I can’t wait to meet the new babies..can I mis-“ She stopped there listening a little more. “Okay daddy I go to school..yes Brook made big poop and is being changed. I didn’t make the potty but I did brush my teeth and did my hair and got my school clothes on..” Ellen said as Brook kept laughing and calling out to their dad from the back ground.

Dan sits listening to his daughter and let's his wife listen too as she loves listening to their daughter talking about things. "you're such a good girl. Make sure that you get changed then. I'm sure grandma will change you right after Brook" 

Anna has finally got Brook all cleaned up and smiled seeing Ellen talking to her daddy. 

"Mommy sends her love and we will see you all very soon. Bye honey" I say as Anna tapes Brooks diaper up and gets her dressed. 

I hold my wife's hand as she sleeps and looks over to our two sleeping babies and goes back to the phone "Ellen. We have thought about names. What do you think of Joey and Zoe?"

Ellen turned listing to Anna and then their dad. “Joey and Zoe.. I love it daddy its so cute!” She said back smiling from ear. “I want to come meet them!” Ellen said as she heard the clock chime. Counting the times before going back to the phone. “Daddy the clock made 8 chimes..mommy likes me to have eaten by then..I have to go or mommy would be mad..” Ellen said but didn’t hang up yet not wanting to go but also not wanting to make Jackie upset.

Jackie woke a little blinking and looking to Dan. “Dan..when you have a minute hold me?” She said softly not wanting the girls to hear but the pain of giving birth now setting in some.

Dan smiles as his daughter approves the names that have been chosen "We will see you soon sweetheart, go and eat, and we will see you later. Me and mama love you lots. Have a good day"

I look at Jackie and holds her hand and kisses her "It's okay, I will never let anything hurt you or never let anything happen to you" I say after hanging up on the phone after saying goodbye to Ellen.

Anna looks at Ellen "Okay honey, why don't you eat first and then I change you before school? You might need to use your diaper more as well. Or would you prefer I change you now?" she says, knowing the girls don't need to be in until 9:15 today.

“I go eat grandma..” Ellen said as she went down the stairs and to get some food for herself. Mostly just making cereal and sitting at the table to eat. She really wanted to see the babies more then go to school.

Jackie leaned into Dan smiling a little resting for a bit before there was a knock at the door and the doctor walked in. “Hi I don’t take up too much of your time. I just wanted to let you both know that the twins seem to be doing okay. They are both in the Nicu because they came early. If you like you can go see them.” At that Jackie looked up to Dan still tired but wanting to see their babies.  

Anna smiled as she put Brook in her chair and let her eat her breakfast with her sister. "I'll go get the changing table ready Ellen. Just come and find me when you're ready" I smile as I leave the room.

Dan holds Jackies hand "it's up to you if you want to see them. You do need your rest and they'll still be there when you wake up. I can go and see them and get a photo and come back and show you. And I can tell the nurse what we have decided to call them?"

Once to her feet Brook ran down stairs and over to have her breakfast as well which Ellen had set out for her. Soon Ellen got done putting her dishes into the sink and then went over to find Anna. “Grandma? I’m ready” She called running for the stairs.

Jackie looked over nodding. “I can’t do it yet but you can.. go see them honey if you like I’ll be here” She said wanting to sleep just as much as she wanted to really need there new babies. “Go ahead and tell the nurse..we will have to put their names down soon.”  

Anna looks at Ellen walking into the nursery and picks her up "okay stinky. Let's get you changed" I say as I lift her dress up so it's easy to access the messy diaper and I remove the tapes. 

Dan smiled "you need your sleep. And I'm pretty sure those two little cuties will be wanting some breast milk from their mommy very soon. I'll let the nurse know what we have discussed. We should get their names registered. 

(What's our surname?)

(Umm Murray or something close to that)

Ellen giggled as she laid there on the changing table. “Grandma…will mommy and daddy come home soon with the babies or will they have to stay at the hospital like Brook?” She asked still thinking only about the babies.

Jackie nodded. “I’ll sleep and pump so there’s milk for them when they want or need it…” She then looked over as the nurse walked back to see what they wanted to do and had some of the papers for them to fill out for the names of there babies.

Anna opens the diaper "peee yew, I see where Brook gets her stinky diaper habit from" I smile as I hold her legs and cleans Ellen's bottom. "The babies will have to stay in the hospital until they are allowed to come home, so maybe a few days, just to be sure" I say as I clean your butt.

Dan smiled at his wife "so, are we saying Joseph Murray and Zoe Murray?" I ask, "Are we saying they have middle names as well?" I ask as I start filling the birth certificates out.

Ellen giggled laying there. “I make big poops..” She said before looking over. “I can’t wait to meet the babies and tell my friends” She said back thinking about it all.

Jackie nodded. “Yeah lets do our parent’s name as there middle name so like my dad’s is Brent.. so it would then be Joseph Brent Murray.. or something like that it can be your dad’s name and my mom’s whatever you like honey” She said back laying back more tired.

"Okay and then Zoe Anne Murray? After my mom? So we have one after each of one of our parents" Dan suggests as I look over at the twins and I see you laying back "why don't you get some sleep honey. I'll go home and get some things and I'll call your parents? We haven't told them" 

Anna looks at the photo that Dan has sent her of the twins and she smiled as she cleans Ellen's bottom "That's nice honey. I've got a photo of the twins but once you're changed I'll show you. We don't want any accidents do we. I'm sure your mommy will need some help. Would you be willing to help change the twins though? Might not be the kind of messy diapers that you and brook do though. Might be a little different"

Jackie nodded. “Yup both will have middle names of one of our parents..” She said before looking over nodding. “Sure sounds good I’ll rest and you can go home check on things and then come back.. I want one of use to be able to hold our new babies..” She said back smiling before leaning over falling back to sleep there needing rest.

Ellen nodded. “Oh yes! I love to change the twins and help with them and do anything mommy or daddy asks.. Can I see the picture now?” She asked back trying to sit up on the changing table not even really caring if she was clean or not.

Dan listens to his wife and kisses her one last time, leaving the room to let her have some rest and he heads home to check on his daughters.

Anna hands her phone to Ellen as she finishes changing Ellen and gets the new diaper onto her "there we go. All clean" I say, rolling the old diaper up and tossing it in the bin.

Smiled at you "you ready to get dressed? You've got school and your daddy said he would be home soon. But he needs rest so you two need to go to school. But he said you can see them later and I'm sure he wouldn't break his promise" Anna says as she lifts Ellen off the table.

• 1 month later...

Jackie laid there resting as much as she could but she did think and dream of their babies. Both the new twins and the girls.

At home both of the girls nodded and ran to get there school uniforms. Ellen got hers on by herself but Brook needed some help getting hers on so she went running back over to Anna. “Help please” She said softly already having a small yellow mark in her diaper.

Brook went over smiling to her grandma handing over her school clothes and waiting to be told how to get them on.

Downstairs Ellen was waiting by the window watching out it. She wanted to see if her daddy was really coming home or not. Also If he was bring anything with him.

Dan arrived home and opened the front door "daddy's home!" He calls. 

"Girls? Mom? Where is everyone?" I say as I head for the living room, hearing voices and assuming my mom is changing one of the girls for school. 

I see Ellen by the window and smiles at her.

Seeing her dad Ellen jumped up running to the door opening it and running out not even wearing her shoes yet. “Daddy!! Your home! Is mommy okay? Are the babies okay?” She asked while hugging his leg. “I really want to meet them.” Ellen said next so happy to see their dad.

Upstairs Brook could hear something but she still got on most of her clothes before running down to see. “Daddy!” She cried out running over hugging him while still not wearing anything on her lower half but her diaper. “Up daddy!” She said.

I pick Ellen up and hugs her "the babies are fine. Your mommy is resting.  The babies will be home in a few days. You need to make the most of the peace and quiet as you know that babies make a lot of noise. We can go and see them after school okay but daddy needs to get some rest. Your grandma will take you to school"

Anna sees Brook go and goes after her as she's not fully dressed yet and sees Dan and hugs him "Hi honey. How are the babies?" she says as she scoops Brook up and gets her dressed so her diaper is covered. 

Dan puts Ellen down and smiles at his mom "they're fine. You have a grandson now. And another granddaughter.  We was thinking about Zoe and Joey for names. And they rhyme"

Anna smiles "I think you should get some rest. I need to get these two to school. Ellen can you get your shoes on please"