LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

“Okay. Can I put back on my pjs or do I need to go get a dress?” Ellen asked softly.

“A drink would be lovely and just massage everywhere…It’s the same kind of tightness I had with Brook in the last couple weeks before she was born.” Jackie said softly sitting up some.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily looks at her "why don't you put a dress on honey? I can put your pyjamas in the wash if you want then when you've had your bath later, you'll go to bed all nice and clean" 

Dan smiled and kisses his wife and baby girl and headed downstairs "one bottle of warm milk for little one and a nice hot chocolate for my Jackie" I say as I go downstairs 

“Okay.” Ellen went upstairs to get one of many dresses on and then headed over getting into bed with Jackie making Jackie smile to have both of the girls there and then to see Dan again. “Thank you honey..” Jackie took the bottle passing it to Brook and then taking the hot chocolate starting to sip at it slowly.

Dan sees Ellen with her mommy "I'll go get you a bottle honey" 

I head downstairs to get Ellen a drink and makes Lily a coffee as she's done a lot of work and hasn't been thanked for it. She's cleaned up Ellen's diaper and supplies and is now relaxing downstairs. 

Lily sees her brother and heads upstairs to check on Jackie "is everything okay Jackie? I'm going to head home. If that's okay with you. You need your rest and the girls have their mommy back. I'm sure Dan will be okay. And he knows to call me if you need anything and I mean anything" 

Lily kissed each of the girls and hugged Jackie "Dan is lucky to have such a wonderful family" she smiles "I can't wait to meet this little one" she say as she rubs the bump

“Yeah head home you did amazing. Thank you Lily really.” Jackie gave her back a hug smiling before looking down at her bump. “I can’t wait to meet this little one as well...” Jackie knew she was lucky to have her family close by. 

Both of the girls gave hugs and kisses back to Lily before going back to leaning into their mom. Brook drinking her bottle as Ellen waited for hers. 

Lily smiles as she gets her things together and heads downstairs. She turns to her brother and hugs him "I need to get home to Tom. He didn't stay the night as I said I would be okay. So I need to tell him the news. I'll see you soon" she says and Dan just nods as he watches her get into her car and drive away. 

Jackie waved once more before turning back to the girl holding them and talking to them softly. At one point she reached over getting her phone starting to play a movie for the girl giving her time to rest more.

Both of the girls leaned in watching movies and staying close even when it go close to their bedtimes.  

Dan hears the girls with their mom so decided to give them some time together because pretty soon the baby will be here and all of Jackies attention will be with the baby. He wanted her to have as much time with the girls as possible. 

Jackie stayed with the girls letting them watch movies and just hang out until she saw the time. “Oh girls its bed time..Ellen honey will you please go get daddy?” She asked even if she wanted the girls to stay there she knew they also would need their rest and she also did want some time with Dan.

Ellen nodded. “Okay mommy” She didn’t want to go to bed but got out of the bed slowly making her way out from the master bedroom and down to find her dad. “Daddy? Where are you daddy?”

“I’m okay and mommy is okay…but she said we have to get ready for bed..Daddy I don’t want to sleep in my own bed can me and sissy stay in your and mommy’s bed for tonight please?” Ellen asked as Jackie cried out from upstairs. “Dan!!” She called.

I come upstairs "girls. Your mommy needs her rest okay. She can't get too stressed at this time as it's not good for her or the baby. You'll have to sleep in your own beds okay. Your mommy needs her sleep. I'll stay with you until your both asleep"

Both of the girls nodded giving Jackie hugs as she did the same for them. “Good night girls I love you both and maybe we can try again tomorrow.” She said back waving to them once Brook had jumped off the bed and walked over to Dan putting her arms up ready to be carried to bed.

Dan picks his youngest daughter up "Good girl, mommy needs her rest too, so lets get you to bed"

I carry her to her bedroom and gets her dressed into her night time sleeper"

Ellen waved once more and then followed to the room she shared with Brook. Ellen got herself changed into pjs and then went to brush her teeth. Once done she came back laying down in her bed still wanting to stay with their mom.

Brook just smiled to Dan happily ready for bed not seeming tired but still happy with whatever came next.

Dan smiles at Brook and kisses her "I just need to check on Ellen and then I'll come back and check on you. Okay?"

Dan watched Ellen to and clean her teeth and smiled at her.

I see her go back into her room and follows her and sits next to her "honey. I know you want to be with mommy but mommh needs to rest. And she could give birth at any time soon. So your new brother or sister is on their way" I say as I kiss her. 

"Now. What story did you choose for me?"

I go back to Brooks room "are you sleepy baby girl? You need to get some sleep and then tomorrow, I will take you girls to the park and let mommy have some rest. That sound fun?" I say as I start reading a story to her