LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Both of the girls waved some before turning to their aunt listening to the story but Ellen did wonder more about what could be going on.

Down stairs Jackie just nodded getting up and out to the car. Once inside she leaned back still her forces on her breathing as she didn’t want to think about the pain or anything that could be going on. “I love you” She softly said at one point looking to Dan finding him just the best husband in the world right then.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily looks at the girls and picks up the book and starts to read from where Dan had left the story at.

Dan smiles at his wife "I love you too honey" I say and I kiss her "just keep breathing okay. Everything is going to be fine. 

We arrive at the hospital and I help Jackie out of the car and takes her inside "her waters haven't broke. Surely that signals if the baby is coming?" I say to myself as we go to the front reception "my wife thinks she's having her baby now. We need to check if everything is okay" I say to her "

(What's our surname?)

(Would you go with Moonstone?)

Both of the girls kept listening to the story but when it was done Ellen got out of bed. “I want to sleep in mommy and daddy’s bed” She said while looking to her aunt.

At the hospital the receptionist looked up seeing Jackie and right away put in the call. Within a few minutes some nurses came out with a wheelchair helping Jackie to sit down and then whisked her away into the back to see what was going on. “You will have to wait here sir. I promise when they know they will come to get you.” The receptionist said back.

(Okay)

Lily looks at Ellen "why do you want to sleep in your mommy and daddy's bed honey?' 

Dan looks at the nurse as my wife is taken away "that's my wife. She needs me. I need to know that her and the baby are okay? It's still a week before her due date? I need to be with her. Pleasee" he says. Panicking as he has been in this position with Jackie before when she had Brook. 

“I miss them…” Ellen said back looking over smiling a little but she had a feeling something was going on.

The receptionist looked Dan over. “Alright try to stay out of the way but go ahead.” She then turned back to the paper work. In one of the intake bays Jackie had been moved to a bed as the doctor there was looking her over while her normal doctor was called in. Jackie just kept looking around wounding where Dan was unsure if he could come or not.

Lily smiles at Ellen "I know honey but I'm sure your daddy will call with news. Now. Where did he get up to with the story?" She says as she sits by Ellen's bed. 

Dan nods and goes to be with his wife and sits with her "how are you feeling honey? It's okay. You can do this. I know it's tough.  We've been here before. It's too early though. It's still a few weeks. Brook was a few days early but we never had a few weeks"

I wait for the doctor and thinks if she might actually be in labour right now. 

Ellen nodded before turning the page a few times. “Here” She said and then leaned into her aunt ready for the story.

Jackie looked to Dan smiling to him. “Hey honey I’m okay” As she spoke she reached for his hand waiting there until the curtain moved and Jackie’s doctor walked in. “Well I wasn’t thinking I see you two tonight” She said as she got on some gloves and then went over to do an exam on Jackie after a minute or so she nodded. “You are dilated but only to about 2cm…..so I like to give you something to stop labor from continuing and then bed rest most likely here and then home..but if we can’t stop it then the baby will be coming.” With that Jackie nodded and looked to Dan. “Bedrest…again” She softly said having it with Brook a lot of the time. “I guess Lily and you will have to take care of the girls..” Jackie knew fully Dan could do it but she didn’t want him trying to do it on his own.

Lily smiles and let's her niece snuggle up to her and she continues the story. 

Dan holds her hand and smiles "I am just glad you're okay honey. I know this is always a stressful time but we've been through two labours and we have two beautiful daughters. And now we are adding a baby boy to our family"  Dan says as he looks at the doctor and listens to what she says "ill be fine with the girls and Lily is here to help. You need your rest. And my work know you and they'll be fine with me taking a couple of days off to help with the girls. I can work at home and things will be fine. And you can relax and I'll look after you . You, the girls and our baby are my priority"

Ellen wiggled close to Lily listening but also falling to sleep. Brook was already sleeping and sucking on her thumb.

Jackie smiled. “Thanks honey” After a bit more rushing around getting paper work and Jackie set on the medication, Jackie was taken to a room on the maternity ward to rest and see how things went. As soon as things where clam, Jackie fell to sleep for a good while but did walk up at less two times needing to move or something else but each time she look for Dan. “When morning comes call home..” She tell him in a sleepily voice still thinking of their girls.

Lily kisses her nieces and smiles an them as she continues reading. She knows Ellen will soon be asleep too. 

Dan is asleep in the chair next to his wife's bed but hears her "of course honey. I will need to see how they got ok last night"

Ellen tired to stay up but was soon in bed again and asleep.

Jackie gave a smile to him before turning some and going back to sleep. By the time morning came Jackie’s doctor came back in doing another exam but at the end smiled this time. “The medication worked you’re the same as last night….” Jackie smiled wide at the news and then turned to Dan wondering what he would say.

I wake up and see you awake and I kiss you as I quickly text Lily to see how things are.

I listen to the doctor "so Jackie and the baby are okay? So we can go home?" I ask the doctor. 

• 2 weeks later...

“Yes Jackie and the baby are doing fine..so you can both go home but that still means bedrest.” As the doctor said it Jackie nodded having a hard time not helping with her family but she fully knew it was what was best for their new baby.

At home the girls where both up and going. Still in there wet diapers from the night before as they sat in the living room watching TV. Brook was the first to get up when she felt something else. “Antie..” She said already starting to pee again and pull at her diaper.

Lily looks up and sees her youngest niece looking at her "you need a change sweetie? Okay let's get that pamper changed. Just make sure you're all done okay. Then we can have some breakfast"

Dan listens to the nurse.  

"I'll look after her. She won't need to do anything" 

He looks at Jackie "I'll look after the girls with their diapers and make sure that you relax and don't worry about anything"

"Your priority is relaxing and making sure that you and the baby are relaxed and that you don't get too stressed because it's not good for you or the baby"

Brook smiled and when she felt she was done she went over getting the changing mat and then a new pamper. She put them down at her aunt’s feet. “Ready auntie”

Jackie looked over giving a nod. “I’ll be good and rest lets just get home I want to see the girls.” With that Jackie got slowly up moving to a wheelchair but even that was somewhat hard. “Can you push me honey?”

Lily sits down and pats the changing pad "come here honey.  That diaper won't change itself" she smiles as she gets a text from Dan saying that they're on their way home "your mommy and daddy are coming home" 

Dan kisses his wife and wheels her out of the hospital.  "I'll be taking extra care of you and you won't need to lift a finger.  You need to relax. You've worked incredibly hard and now it's my turn to get stuck in and help out. I'll tell my work and I'll work from home " 

Brook looked up smiling wide. “Yah!! Mommy and Daddy are coming home” She said while lying on the mat for the change, Ellen on the other hand jumped up and ran to the door to wait for them there even if she could also use a change.

Jackie gave a small nod. “Good also make sure to keep Lily close by…I know you can handle the girls and everything they need but I want more help there just in case..” With that Jackie leaned into the wheelchair holding herself as the baby was moving and kicking a lot.

Lily smiles "come on brook, let's get you changed. I think your sister could use one too?" She says looking at Ellen "You want me to take your diaper off so you can try and go while I change your sister?"

Dan looks at his wife "You have nothing to worry about Jackie. The nurse said plenty of bed rest and I need the practice with the girls. You will be attached to our new baby. The baby will need you for milk and soothing constantly but I promise I'll do my share as well"

Ellen shook her head. “No I need to wait for mommy and daddy….” She said softly having already used her very full diaper a few times by then and didn’t feel the need to go. Brook looked to her older sister but then laid down again looking back to Lily. “Ready auntie” She said smiling her diaper almost unable to hold anymore.

Jackie nodded. “I know I just hate leaving you with everything to do for the girls and then your work…and then having to take care of me as well but I know you can do it.” Jackie smiled softly to her husband. When they did make it to the car Jackie looked over. “I can’t stand up on my own..” She knew it sounded odd but she was still so tired.  

Lily looks at Ellen "Honey I don't want you getting a diaper rash. I don't mind changing you. Did you just pee or did you poop?" She asks quietly and in a good tone.  

She removes Brooks pyjamas and starts removing her diaper.

Dan looks at you "I would do anything for my three favourite girls. My job is to make sure that you three... well... four are looked after and I will do whatever it takes to make sure you are safe and comfortable" 

He looks at her and helps her out of the wheelchair and helps her into the car and kisses her. "I've told Lily we are on our way home" I say as I help her and then I get into the drivers seat and starts driving. 

Ellen looked out the window once more but saw nothing so she walked back over to the changing mat. “I made poop and potty” She then went over getting her diapers out from the basket and bring them over. Brook watched her older sister and wiggled a little during the change but over all was good.

Jackie looked over smiling more to Dan. “I love you and thank you honey” She reached for his hand for the ride home but also closed her eyes as she was really tired. When she felt like they might be getting close she looked over. “If the girls want to they can come lay down with me…also the baby’s moving a lot.” She said softly.

Lily wrinkled her nose "would you prefer your daddy to change you honey? I don't mind doing it but it's how you feel" she says as she starts changing Brook and gets her all cleaned up. 

Dan smiles at Jackie "I'm sure the girls would love to cuddle with their mommy and little baby brother or sister" he says as he holds her hand and when they reach a traffic light, he puts his hand on her tummy and feels the baby kicking "that baby is gonna be a great soccer player the way it's kicking"

Ellen shook her head. “No you can change me auntie” She smiled a little still wanting to see their parents soon.

“Yeah this baby kicks way more than the girls ever did” Jackie said putting her hand there as well feeling it as the baby kept kicking. “Honey will you lay with me when we get home please..? The baby I think will like it” She said softly.

Lily smiles as she finishes changing Brook and gets a fresh diaper ready as she sees how messy Ellen's diaper looks by the bulge "wow. You sure made a big poopy didn't you?" Lily says as she asks Ellen to lay on the changing mat after getting brook all diapered and dressed. 

Dan looks at Jackie "of course I will. I think the girls might want to lay with us though. I adore our little family"

Ellen did as she was asked laying down on the changing mat. “Yes.. I made a big poopy” She said back looking down at her diaper and then back up smiling.

Jackie smiled softly. “I bet they will want to lay with us…you know be close and I love our little family as well.