LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan looks at the girls "listen to your mom girls. She needs her rest and so do the little ones. I think she needs to feed the little ones or change them but she would need some privacy. So can daddy take you both to get something to eat?"

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brook hugged and kissed Jackie before getting down. Ellen took a little more time but passed the baby back and then did the same before getting down. “Thank you girls. Have fun and you both can come back soon” She said back smiling to them and then to Dan.

Dan smiled as the nurse came in and he kissed Jackie "let us know if you need anything" he said as he saw the nurse take Joey who was sleeping peacefully in Jackies arms and she laid him in his tray and it looked like she was just checking to make sure Jackie was okay and was asking her questions 

Jackie waved to them before turning to the nurse talking with her about what she was feeling and so forth. After a bit of talking with the nurse and then her doctor Jackie went to text Dan. “Dan honey everything is fine just don’t bring the girls back for another 40 minute or so.” She sent it before turning to her doctor and the nurse nodding.

Dan replied back "Okay honey. See you soon" 

He texts his mom and says he's bringing the girls home as he needs to go back to the hospital on his own. 

He turns to the girls "girls. Your mommy is okay but daddy needs to take you two home to your grandma and then daddy needs to come back here and see mommy. We need to see how the babies are doing and see if everything is okay. I promise you daddy will be home as soon as he can" 

Brook was willing to go with it but Ellen didn’t. “Daddy why do we have to go home? I want to help mommy and the babies too” She said back softly not making a big fuss about it just wanting to know why she couldn’t be there.

Brook just reached up to their dad ready to he held and carried again.

I pick up Brook and looks at Ellen "honey.  You can help mommy when the babies are home. But mommy needs some rest now. She just wanted me to come back with a few more things that was all. But you and Brook need to stay with your grandma okay. I promise you can see mommy and the babies very soon. The house is quiet at the moment and it won't last believe me when the twins get home"

Ellen nodded knowing not to fight. “Okay daddy. Will you tell mommy we love her?” She asked softly as she slowly started to walk with her dad for the car.

Brook just held on smiling. “Mommy! Babies! Grandma!” She said ready for a nap herself but also just a happy go luckly kind of kid so a lot of things didn’t really hit her like they did with Ellen besides that she was younger.

Dan nods "of course I will. And mommy knows you love her and she loves you two very much"

Dan took the girls to the car and drove them home and left them with their grandma after just explaining what is happening but so the girls didn't hear and he heads back to the hospital. 

Jackie waited in the room for Dan to come back so they could all have a chat. While she waited she nursed the twins smiling to them softly but all the while thinking about how to tell her love the news and what to do about it.

Dan arrived back at the hospital and headed to Jackies room and saw that she was nursing but wouldn't mind him going in. Although he sat in the chair and let her have some privacy with the twins. He cuddled the twin that wasn't being nursed and gently rocked it.

Seeing Dan Jackie smiled. “Hey love the girls okay and so forth?” She asked first wanting to make sure everything was taken care of before telling Dan the news. All the while she kept nursing Zoey smiling at the little one so happy.

Dan nods and sits next to her and kisses her as I cuddle Joey "Yeah my mom said she'll be fine with the girls. And that I need to make sure you're okay. What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I say worried. 

“Good and yeah everything is okay the babies are fine but I was having some pain so the doctor did another exam. There’s another baby in there…it didn’t grow in the right place and it didn’t come from the twins egg.. So not triplets just a whole new baby now its going to be small baby even smaller than the twins or Brook when she came out. So my doctor says they can get it out but it would be a bit of work and make sure the baby is okay or they can put me into labor and it came out that way but the baby could get hurt coming out that way. Short story what do you think?” Jackie asked back softly.

Looks at you a little shocked "You mean.  It's triplets? Another baby? I think that whatever way is easiest we should consider. I just want you and the baby to be okay. That's all I'm worried about. You and the kids are my world" I hold you hand and hug you.

Jackie smile. “Well yeah another baby but not really triplets. But all that aside would you stay with me while they get the baby out?” She asked softly trying to think of what was to come to get this baby out.

Looks at you and nods "I'll be with you every step of the way. You know that. You're my world. And I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with you when you need me. You and our four kids mean everything to me. And now we are going to make it five babies"

Jackie nodded laying back there looking over. “Oh one more thing this might keep me away from home for another few days…” She said softly as her doctor walked in to see what they wanted to do and to do another check. “Do you want to see your other baby?” The doctor asked.

Dan looks at Jackie and the doctor "as long as you are okay, and I know the girls would understand. Can we see the other baby? Is it a boy or a girl?" I'm slightly confused as to know if it's a triplet or how we missed it. 

“I’ll be fine love your mom or someone can help with the girls and so forth.” Jackie said as the doctor moved over the ultrasound machine taking a look but higher up showing the smaller sized baby deep into Jackie. “So this baby didn’t really come from the same egg as the twins.. So its higher up still growing in one of the tubes not in Jackie’s womb like a normal baby would meaning that it will be much smaller but we will get it out and then move to see if it’s a boy or a girl” The doctor said as Jackie smiled seeing the small baby.

Dan just nods nervously and holds his wife's hand "so you can get the baby out? Will everything be okay? I'm just worried about the baby and my wife. We had a few complications with Brook when she was born and I'm just worried that it's happened again" I know I should leave it to the experts though as they do know best.

“Yes we can get the baby out and everyone should be okay. The baby will be small and will need to stay here but it will be okay as will Jackie.” The doctor said as Jackie looked over. “So you ready? I mean do you want to come and stuff or wait with our other little ones?” She asked softly.

Dan listens to the doctor and then Jackie "if you want me there with you then I'll be there otherwise I'll stay here with the babies. It's your choice"