LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting something new (Private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sorry honey I didn't mean to wake you, the girls are asleep, so I thought I would come and check on you. Do you want me to stay? I can stay downstairs for a while if you want to try and get some sleep"

“No no stay… Its been hard to sleep in any way and I mostly didn’t want to keep the girls up late” As Jackie said it she patted the bed smiling a little. “Honey you do know this baby could come sooner then we want right even if I’m on bed rest.” Jackie almost didn’t want to talk about it but she knew they would have to since it happened with Brook’s birth as well..

Dan looked at his wife and nods as I lay down next to her and rubs her tummy, listening to her talking, and knowing that the baby could come at any point, as she says "Yeah I know honey, we need to be prepared, and my sister said she's on standby to help with the girls, and my mom said she can help too. We just want you to have a good birth. And you just need to relax okay, we don't want you to get stressed. I know we are both concerned after what happened with Brooks', but she's a healthy little girl, and that's all that matters, right?"

“Yeah that’s what matters that Brooks healthy and that the baby is healthy as well even if it comes early” Jackie said back smiling a little while feeling the baby moving and kicking. “So what we going to call this little bean?” Jackie asked next still all smiles as she liked thinking of names for the baby even if they didn’t know what it would be.

Looks at you and smiles "both our girls are adorable and healthy and happy and they have their mommy to thank for that"

Has a think "how about James or Riley? Or Tommy for a boy. For a girl maybe Lily or Minnie? What do you think?"

• 2 weeks later...

“I like them all..I really like Minnie and James depending on if it’s a boy or girl” Jackie said back smiling looking down and then back to Dan. “Yeah both of the girls are healthy and happy so that makes things easier and better.”

Dan smiled "Minnie is cute"

Looked at you "we are just having one baby, right? There aren't any surprises for me in store, right? With Brook and Ellen in diapers, and both girls still liking to be fed, that's going to be a lot of work"

“I don’t think it be short for anything and who knows we could have twins.. I mean it make our little family go to a big family” Jackie said smiling and holding herself trying to relax but the pain was still there. “Honey…I don’t want to go back yet but I think we should call the doctor…” She said a little worried.

(Maybe Dan and Lily are twins?)

I smile at you "twins would be lovely. But four kids in diapers would be a lot of work"

I get my phone and dials the number for the doctor "I'll see what they say. The baby isn't due for another few weeks" I say, getting worried and having flashbacks to when the girls were born " both the girls were early weren't they" 

(Sure sounds great :))

Jackie nodded. “Yeah 4 little ones in diapers would be a lot but we can handle it. Also yes both of the girls came early…just ask the doctor if we should go back to the hospital as the pain hadn’t really stopped and I can feel more and more kicking.” She said back.

The phone rang a few times before a lady picked up the other end. “Dr. Waters speaking” Said the soft but a little older voice.

"Hi there, its Dan here, Jackie's husband, we were in this morning just for a checkup. My wife is saying that the pains haven't really stopped and that she can feel the baby kicking more and more. I wasn't sure what to do. Shall I bring her back in?"

I kiss Jackie "I'll phone my mom, see if she can watch the girls"

(wasn't sure what our second name was)

There was some noise on the other end of the phone before the doctor started to talk again. “Yes…I’ll meet you both there just come to the emergency room like before and bring your hospital bags..” She then hung up.

Jackie looked over rubbing her belly wondering what was said and hoping the girls didn’t wake up in the night.

"Thank you doctor. We'll see you soon" I hang up and looks at Jackie "we're going back in. I'll ring my mom" 

I dial my mom's number and she answers "mom it's Dan. Sorry. I know it's late but I need to take Jackie to the hospital. It's an emergency. Could you watch the girls? Great. See you soon" I hang up.

" She'll be as quick as she can. Have we got everything packed for the hospital. This could be it. Next time we come home, we could have a baby" I smile as I hug you "our baby might be trying to escape" 

Jackie giggled. “Great and anyway you put it..we might be having a baby soon” She smiled wide before slowly getting up making her way to Dan and holding onto him. “I love you.. I just want to say that incase the baby comes soon and I forget that while its coming out.” She made herself laugh again while also wincing at the pain.

Dan heads downstairs as he hears a car and gently opens the front door, not wanting to wake the girls up. 

His mom, Anna had arrived and smiled as she saw Dan "thanks for coming at such short notice mom. The girls are asleep. I'll call in the morning and let you know how things are going"

I head upstairs to help Jackie down the stairs and I carry the hospital bags. 

"Just explain to the girls that mommy is fine but the baby might be coming. Although, try not to panic them" I say with a little smile but nerves as well.

“Nothing to worry over I’ll wait for your call in the morning and let you know how the girls are when they wake up” Dan’s mom said as Jackie just leaned in tight to Dan. “Thank you really for watching the girls…” She hissed at the end as standing and moving made the pain worse.

Dan looks at you "I just want you and the baby to be okay. After the girls, I was just worried that this might happen again. I love you so much" I say as I help you in to the hospital and signs you in and a nurse comes with a wheelchair which I help you into. And we head to maternity.