LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two new babies (private)

Hya123

Hailey was a happy person. She had a beautiful wife and wonderful daughter she loved. She also owned a really good real state business. The only thing wrong with that was there intern she was not good at her job at all. She always messed up something. Hailey needed to think about what to do. “

“Miranda honey what are we going to do about our intern Sophia “ Hailey said as she drank a cup of coffee. Waiting for the baby to wake up so she could eat some breakfast. 

"Look Hailey" Miranda said reaching over and stroking her wife's arm "I know you care about this girl, Sophia tries hard but at the end of a day it's a business and one of the few internships that actually pays can we afford to let her just hang out when she can't do the job" she reasoned with a sigh it was hard as Sophia was a good kid if she were lazy or had a bad attitude this would be easy however she tried really hard but she couldn't seem to get it.

Skye lay in her crib staring up at the mobile, wearing only a diaper with a baby print as it was a warm summers night, her pacifier on the pillow besides her, this wouldn't be unusual if she wasn't twenty one years old. She had been living with Miranda and Hailey for a month all of them having a similar kink however lately she was starting to get bored of it her Mommies treated her like a total baby all the time and aparently it was no longer allowed to be sexual as last week she recieved a spanking for having her hand in her diaper, Skye wanted out but she wasn't sure how having not seen any of her adult clothes since she first arrived.

• Like 1

Hailey sighed she honestly did not know what to do with this intern. She really cared about this small girl. “ well I really do. What if we make her like skye. Skye needs a play mate and she is really cute and tiny. That way I don’t feel that bad for firing her. But you should break the news to her. “ Hailey said she heard skye over the monitor.  She waited until skye called just Incase she needed to mess her diaper or something like that.

"Yeah that could be cute but does she like this" Miranda asked "Also Skye has been playing up a lot lately trying to pretend to be an adult to we really want to indulge her by letting her be a big sister?"

"Maybe we don't do it at the office, she is eager to please we could bring her here let her see how this all works" Miranda suggested

“ I think we should let skye be the big sister but tell her she only gets the title if she is a good girl. “ Hailey said she set her coffee down. 

“ yea how about you invite her to lunch “ Hailey said to her going to check  on skye as she was quiet now. 

Hailey walked in the nursery. “ good morning. Baby did you sleep good “ Hailey asked. 

"Well at the moment it would be a title, both would still be diapered babies maybe we will let which ever we decide to be the older one be allowed to walk instead of crawl" Miranda said "For the moment though twins seems like the best bet"

"Hailey you promised before I moved in there would be some big girl time" Skye said with a pout, her dry diaper taped to her, pacifier on the pillow and the stuffed animal she was put to bed with on the other side of the nursery thrown out of the crib in a temper tantrum.

"Hi Sophia, I know your working later this afternoon I was wondering if before coming to the office if you want to come over for lunch and we can talk about things are going" Miranda texted the girl

Hailey walked over to the crib and smiled.  She lowered the cribs bar and got skye out and laid her in the changing table. Hailey loved skye but sometimes hated when she wasn’t in little space. 

“ well I see you did not get enough sleep last night. Now how about we start with good morning mommy or someone I know can have a spanking “ Hailey said carrying sky over to the changing table. 

Sophie has just gotten out the shower when she got the text from her boss. She was nervous about lunch. She hoped it was something good and not bad. “ sounds good I will see you guys at noon” Sophia got up straight away and got dressed in her best work outfit. 

"Good morning Mommy" Skye said with a sigh as much as she wanted to rebel, she had been spanked before and was not keen on taking another.

"My diapee's dry Mommy" Skye said hoping the baby talk would help keep her away from a spanking as she kicked her legs in the air and let out some goo goo ga gas

"Don't worry it's nothing bad, me and Hailey just want to get to know you better" Miranda texted back.

Hailey frowned at the diaper state. “ oh baby you know better we need a wet diaper. Now you can have an extra bottle at breakfast. Let’s get you dressed now “ Hailey said putting skye in a light purple romper with snaps in the middle. She then let sky’s down and held her hand and walked to the kitchen. “ go say good morning to mama “ Hailey said. 

Sophie smiles at the last said and sent okay with a smile emoji. She then finished getting dressed.

Skye sighed as toddled over to Miranda and deciding just to make Hailey to be affectionate with Miranda as she gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek "Good Morning Mama"

Miranda looks at Hailey and then back at Skye "Well someone woke up on the right side of the crib this morning"

Hailey smiled at the way greeted Miranda it was cute.  “ well I wouldn’t say that she woke up in a good mood “ Hailey said waiting for Skype to come back to put her in high chair.

“ plus she woke up dry this morning so she gets an extra baba with breakfast “ Hailey said. “ also did you talk to Sophia “

Miranda patted Skye's padded bottom "Well that can't be her fault, she is just a baby theres no way she could have held it" she teased "Why don't you show your Mommy how little you are and crawl to her" Miranda said in a way that was not a question.

Skye blushing dropped to her knees and crawled towards her Mommy her thick bottom swaying in the air.

"Everything is all set for lunch, How many should we have there" She asked wondering if having Skye at lunch would be a good idea.

“ I think it just should be us two “ Hailey said putting skye in her high chair she gave her a bottle. Hailey  smiled at that. “ let’s just have a light lunch and this one can be sleeping for a nap “ 

"Agreed" Miranda said calmly smiling at the confused look Skye had as she drank the bottle in her highchair "But I should take the lead with this I know her better than you" Miranda said which was true since Hailey spent less time at the office since they had Skye

Hailey started to make skye baby cereal for her and some smashed  bananas in it for her it.  She tied bib around then brought spoon up to skye mouth. “ open up for mommy” Hailey said.

” That sounds fine with me. Skye here probably going to need some extra attention anyway when she comes “ Hailey said as she kept feeding the baby.

• 2 weeks later...

"Or you could just have whoever your talking about and let me go, I mean I'm really bad at this anyway look dry diapers and everything" Skye said from her highchair as she opened her mouth for the cooing Hailey

"And what's a silly helpless little baby gonna do in the big bad world all by herself" Miranda said laughing causing Skye to blush, Skye did have an Adult Baby fetish but after this experience if she got away she thought she might finally be cured not wanting to go anywhere near another diaper again.

"Just remember Hailey play it cool and let me take the lead" Miranda said to her wife "I really want our family to grow and if this doesn't work out maybe you'll be sharing a nursery with Skye" She teased her wife wanting to look like the more dominant one.

Hailey just smiled at skye. “ I think someone is just cranky and maybe needs a mommy cuddle or have her bottom meet mr paddle. “ Hailey said as she slipped more food into skye mouth. 

Hailey laughed at Miranda comment she just thought it was a joke but she knew Miranda likes to be in control. “ don’t worry I’ll just sit back and relax. Hopefully it will go smooth for you “ Hailey said. 

Meanwhile sophia finished getting dressed and left her house starting for the bus station. She decided getting their early would make a good impression on them plus she was so anxious about what was going to happen at this lunch. She decided to be nice and grab some flowers to bring to them for inviting them over and hopefully getting her promotion.