LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay Partners Wanted

CallMeJosie

So before reading this I just want to say I looked around for an RP Partners sub-forum but could not find anything so if I have posted this in the wrong place I apologise and if you could point me in right direction that would be apreciated.

I'm looking to start some Roleplays preferablly some longer form content with engaging characters and motivations. I prefer playing the Baby but so does everybody and I am more than willing to switch it up with people willing to do the same in return. I prefer having a female top so if your open to playing Mommy great and I do not mind the gender of the baby I play Mommy to. If someone was really set on me playing a male baby character if it made sense to the story I could give it a try but girl/girl is my preference.

I like sweet stories this doesn't mean they can not start of with darker topics of revenge, blackmail and any other forced stuff. I do like them to progress towards a more loving tone after all I find it hard to believe someone could the amount of effort into babying someone with some form of affection growing and for the little side at the very least stockholm syndrome would kick in.

I'm open to a variety of ideas and can post at least once a day.

If you'd like to play send me a PM and we can brainstorm if not then thanks for reading this chunk of text.

Archived