LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heading out on a road trip family style (private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Alfie looked to Dan nodding giggling a little until they where inside. “Daddy I want to play” She said softly not caring about her diaper or that it might not hold another load or worse. “Can we go play after change?” She asked.

Tammy smiled loving the sound of the kids giggles it always made her feel so good. “Can you watch Scarlett for me while I go make her a bottle? I’ll put Scarlett into her standing frame so she can’t really get away but she will need someone to play with. Can you do that?” Tammy asked as she kept cleaning up Scarlett before getting a clean diaper onto her and then putting the toddler into her standing frame. Scarlett looked over and soon started to cry wanting out. “No no honey Harry will be with you” Tammy said softly to her before turning to Harry with a soft smile.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan looks at his daughter "I know you do honey, but your diaper is super stinky and daddy doesn't want you getting a rash. We can play more after I have changed you okay" I say as I see Tammy taking Scarlett off the changing table, "We can use the table now" I say as I hold you and take your coat, hat, scarf and gloves off "wow, that diaper really is full. Are you feeling okay baby girl?" I say as I take her into the nursery, and laid her down.

Harry nods at his mommy "Okay mama, I watch Scarlett" I say as I wanting to be helpful and I make funny faces, trying to make her laugh. He thinks about taking her out of her standing frame and holding her as she loves being held and cuddled.

Alfie nodded a little as she laid there for her change. “I feel good daddy. I just want to go play.” She said next before looking over hearing something but said nothing. “Can we really go play?”

“Thank you my big helper” Tammy then kissed his head and went to go make Scarlett’s bottle. Scarlett watched her leave before turning to Harry smiling at him a little but still reaching up wanting out and to cuddle more. “Up!” She said a few times to Harry thinking he could get her out.

Dan looked at Alfie "you can play more as soon as I get you changed" I say as I open her diaper and starts wiping her bottom clean.

Harry looks at his sister "sorry sissy but mommy said you have to stay in your walker"

He looks at her, wondering if she would want to sit with him for a cuddle from his big brother. 

Alfie smiled a little as she laid there for her change. “Okay daddy then we go play” She said back smiling a little.

Scarlett kept crying and fussing standing there until Tammy came back with her bottle. “Thank you Harry” Tammy said giving him a kiss before getting Scarlett taking her back to the rocking chair with the bottle. Scarlett started to drink it some but then pushed it away. This made Tammy sigh but she put the bottle down and moved Scarlett to nurse again. “Harry do you want to try something? Its like a warm milk shake?”

Dan looks at Alfie "Of course we can honey, just as soon as daddy has changed you stinky bum" I say, removing your pants and seeing how messy your diaper looks from the outside.

Harry blushes as he sees his mommy, and watches her nurse his baby sister, noticing Scarlett prefers being nursed then bottle fed, and he takes the bottle and sits with his mommy and drinks the milk from the bottle, and secretly likes it.

Alfie was all happy as she laid as her diaper was exposed. It showed a brownish stain going all over and the back was poking out showing it was loaded to its max. “Daddy..mommy said when she was changing me one time that I could get bigger diapers that hold more…Do I need them?” Alfie asked still happy as could be, she mostly just wondered and kind of wanted to know what a bigger diaper would feel like since she was still wearing a large size toddler diaper.

In the living room Tammy watched Harry for a bit. “Liking that?” She asked to him about the bottle not sure if he would like the toddler milk replacement stuff but if he did she would happily make it for him now knowing Scarlett wasn’t going to be touching it. All while watching Harry Tammy moved Scarlett so she could be burped. As she patted the little girl’s back Scarlett burped and a little milk came up with it which Tammy wiped away.

Dan hears Alfie mention the bigger diapers "we will have a look at the next size up honey. You sure do make messy poops and these diapers only just hold your mess. So we will have to talk about them. Wouldn't you like to start using the potty?" I ask her, knowing she has done a few times in the past and that she can't stay in them forever.

Harry looks at his mommy and nods.  He knows he likes it but can't find a way to say it as he's a little embarrassed. "It's good mommy. And I like my diapers but I not wanna lose my potty training status though"

Alfie shook her head a little. “No thank you daddy..I like diapers better, the potty is okay but I like my diapers better they let me play and keep me dry” She said looking down at the diaper and then back to her dad smiling a little. “I like to talk with mommy and you about bigger diapers so they can hold my mess..” She said next.

Tammy listened and nodded. “Well you can have as much of the toddler milk mix as you like as for your diapers.. I understand you like them and you don’t want to lose all the progress you made in potty training.. If you want to I can help you to the bathroom when you’re up and awake so like day time but then at night you can wear them and not have to worry about wetting your bed or maybe even just letting it go at night.”

Dan sighs and looks at Alfie "Honey, I know you like your diapers, but you can't wear diapers forever, they are for little ones like Scarlett, and you're my big girl. I know they feel comfortable, but please promise daddy that you will try and use the potty? I know it is hard to give the diapers up, but we will talk to mommy about what she thinks about the bigger pampers that have just come out on sale. We can't keep buying you diapers, we need you to be a big girl. You don't want to have to wear diapers in front of your friends do you? Me and mommy just want what is best for you sweetheart. We love you very much"

Harry looks at his mommy and nods nervously "It feels nice mommy, just like mama milk. I wanna keep using the potty but I love my pampers. I just wish my friends would wear so I don't feel sad about wearing with them" he smiles about wearing at night "Can I wear dry nights mommy? With the Disney designs on them?"

• 1 month later...

Alfie nodded a little thinking about it. “I okay wearing diapers with friends.. I like to stay in diapers daddy but I will try potty when I can” She said back smiling to him reaching up a little to give him a hug even if she still wasn’t fully done with her change yet.

“Sure honey we can get the Disney designs.” Tammy said back smiling softly and looking over to Harry. “As far as it goes for your friends I don’t know about that but me and daddy will help you in any way we can to make it work for everyone.” She said back smiling a little. “So do you want another bottle after this?”

"That works with me Alfie" I say as I wipe her bottom with clean part of diaper before starting on using baby wipes to wipe her butt. "Just as long as you try to make stinky in the potty when you can so you don't get embarrassed in front or your friends. Do you want to try a pull up? Or another diaper?" I ask as I finish cleaning your bottom and privates and gets one diaper and one pull up out for you to choose.

Harry smiles and hugs Tammy "thanks mommy. I don't want my friends to think I'm a baby. I wanna be baby when with you and daddy but not when I'm with my friends" 

As for the bottle, Harry just smiles and nods at that question. 

“Diaper” Alfie said laying there smiling. “I still make potty in it..make poop in potty” She said smiling to her dad while wiggling a little. “Can we go play again.. I want to go down the hill more” She said still at the age where she never got cold. Not once even if she was shaking.

Tammy smiled getting up carrying Scarlett with her as she went to make another bottle. “As far as being a baby or not. I want you to feel good in whatever you like honey so you can always ask for a diaper or even pull ups if you start to feel like to want something in the day. At night we will use diapers as I don’t see the bed wetting going away and then you don’t have to worry” As Tammy said it Scarlett started to cry a little. “Harry will you hold her for me please?” She asked as the toddler only started to get louder.

Dan puts the diaper on Alfie "There we go and we have a bit more time before it gets dark out so we can have a bit more fun with the snow. As long as you promise to stop when daddy says it's time to go back home" I say as I help her out her clothes back on. 

Harry nods and takes Scarlett and hugs her "Okay mommy I wear diapers at night"

Alfie nodded. “Okay daddy I promise to stop when you say to” She said back softly smiling to him while helping to get dressed again. When in her snow clothes she put her arms up ready to head outside. “Up daddy please.” She asked needing help to stand.

Scarlett leaned into her bother still crying a little as Tammy looked over. “Thank you Harry your so good at taking care of her” She said getting the bottle fully ready and passing it over. “Here’s your bottle and I’ll take Scarlett” She said as the little girl started to fuss again. “Humm lets so see daddy can help.” She said softly.

Dan picked up Alfie and took her downstairs and heard Scarlett crying so he went to the living room "Hi honey.  Is everything okay?"

Harry took the bottle and began to drink the warm milk.

“Scarlett’s crying a lot. I think she still feels a little sick or something can you try holding her..for a bit? Maybe even taking her outside in her winter clothes?” Tammy asked looking to the now screaming toddler as she just seemed to be unhappy about something or other. “Also her diaper smells..so yeah” Tammy said trying to rock Scarlett but nothing was helping.

Alfie looked over pulling at her dad. “D-Daddy we where going to go play! I want to go play!” She said feeling like they where wasting time standing there talking.

"I can take her outside if that helps? I'm taking Alfie back outside"

Hears you mention her diaper "does she need a change?" 

I crouch down to Alfie "I just need to make sure your sister is okay first okay. We can go back outside very soon"

“I think she could use a change and then can she go outside with you both? She can watch or play in the snow a little.” Tammy asked as Scarlett was still fussy. “Also when you change her diaper will you give her some more calpol? Could be that she still isn’t feeling her best.” Tammy was unsure but even rocking or bounding didn’t seem to stop Scarlett’s screaming/crying noises.

Alfie looked to her dad. “B-But daddy..” She started to say but then stopped nodding and standing there knowing that if she started to act up she could end up in timeout and then not get to go outside at all.

Dan nods "you want me to change her?" I ask Tammy

I look at Alfie "just be patient honey. We are going back outside.  But we need to make sure your sister is okay first. I promise you we will go and play in the snow again" 

I pick Scarlett up and carries her upstairs and looks at Alfie "I won't be long I promise. Daddy never breaks his promises" 

Alfie nodded waiting down stairs for her dad to come back. “Mommy…I want to..” As she was about to say it Tammy shook her head. “Not now daddy said he would come back for you so you’re just going to have to wait here okay” As Tammy said it she pulled out Scarlett’s snow suit and then started to get out hats and mittens and tiny boots but she wasn’t sure if she would really use them for Scarlett.

Tammy then turned to go find Harry to see if he wanted to go out as well. “Harry honey?” She called out a few times.

Upstairs Scarlett was still fussing about wiggling some while holding onto Dan tight.

Harry was sitting with his mommy when she called him and he looked pretty happy watching tv. 

Dan laid Scarlett on the changing table and started taking her clothing off.

Tammy smiled seeing Harry. “If you want to go outside at any point with daddy and the girls you can..but you can stay in with me too and maybe we can have a cuddle.” She said smiling liking the times she could give Harry some one and one.

Laying down Scarlett’s cries slowed a little. Her diaper was very full and she did have somewhat of a rash starting but nothing that couldn’t be fixed with some cream and a clean diaper.

Harry nodded at that idea "me stay with mama and cuddle?" He says smiling.

Dan opens Scarletts nappy and coughs "wow that sure is a messy one. I guess you really needed to poop" I say, grabbing the wipes and starting to clean her bottom.

Yes you can stay with mama and cuddle and maybe we can watch a movie.” Tammy said back moving to hold Harry close making sure he wasn’t squashed but still close. “There’s my big boy” As she said it she checked his diaper just to make sure it was clean enough.

Having the diaper off did make Scarlett feel better even if she still seemed a little fussy over all. Just trying to move or wiggle some. She normally would sit still for the change but today she just couldn’t stop.