LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heading out on a road trip family style (private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Alfie gave a nod and held on until they were outside. She was laughing as she tried to throw snow balls and just playing in the snow that was almost to her knees.

Tammy looked outside hearing the sound. “Because daddy is the fun one and Alfie likes the snow. If you want I bet you can go play with them if you like after you have some mommy milk and yes honey I will feed you” With that Tammy picked Harry up helping him to stand as she went to walk him back to the living room and then to the rocking chair. “You ready honey?”

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry looks at his mommy and nods "and mommy come too?" I ask as I sit with you and thinks how Scarlett feeds and I put my lips to my mommy's breast and starts to suckle the sweet milk and it feels good.

Dan smiled; having fun with his daughter; and his daughter having fun in the snow was his main priority. 

“Yes mommy will come too but I still will have to come back and check on Scarlett.. I don’t want her getting sad if she wakes up to no one here” Tammy said softly back while pulling a blanket over Harry and starting to softly rock him while humming.

Outside Alfie was throwing snow balls and running around as much as she could before laying down in the snow. “Daddy I like snow.. can you go ask mommy if she can go sledding please?” She asked having seen sleds by the side of the house and they couldn’t go that far even if they when down the drive way.

Dan gives in and goes back to the house "honey.  I'm taking Alfie sledging. We will only be about an hour" I sag softly as j see Harry relaxing in his mommy's arms. I hadn't realised Harry was about to feed. 

Harry nods softly and understands what his mommy is saying and he relaxes as she lifts him up and nurses him. He has a flashback to when he was 2 and saw Alfie nursing when she was a baby. That made him want to be nursed too.

Tammy looked up smiling. “Alright honey have fun and take your time.” She then turned back to Harry still softly rubbing his back and rocking him, At one point Tammy did stop rocking him and took a small soft towel to her shoulder. “Just let go for a minute or so honey I just need to burp you” She said softly.

Alfie was over the moon making soft sounds until they were outside. When she got to her feet she went right over trying to get the sled her snow suit and diaper making sounds as she ran.

Inside Tammy wiped Harry’s mouth some before moving so he could latch back on again. “Go ahead honey if you want more then you can have more.” She softly said while softly rubbing his back.

Dan looked at Alfie and smiled as they were having fun playing in the snow. "Let's go up the hill. Jump on the sledge and I'll push you up" 

Harry nods gently and suckled more and more milk.  He hasn't felt this comfortable since he was the same age as Scarlett.  He remember how it felt to nurse. 

After a few minutes he pulled away, "me fuwlll mama. Tankooo" he said as he wanted to be buried again.. 

Alfie nodded running up the hill and then jumping onto the sled ready to ride it down the hill. “Okay daddy push me!!”

Inside Tammy smiled moving Harry to her shoulder again softly rubbing him and patting his back so he could burp again if needed. As she did this Scarlett moved starting to wake up some but Tammy kept her force on Harry knowing he needed her too.

We get the top of the hill "okay. You ready? Sitting on and holding on? 3...2....1...go!" And I push her down the hill.

Harry let's out another burp but also some wind in his lower body was released too. He looked at her "mama. Can me go play now please. Thank you for mama milk. Me wanna help with Scarlett"

Alfie was laughing the whole way down. When she did stop she got the sled and went right back up the hill with it. “Again!” She said smiling from ear to ear.

Tammy smiled hearing it. “Your very welcome and yes you can go outside to play with Alfie and daddy if you like but if you do want to help with Scarlett you can too my very sweet helper.” She smiled giving him a kiss on his head before moving Harry to his feet. “If you do want to go outside to play then we need to get your snow clothes on so you don’t get cold or wet.” As Tammy said it she picked up Scarlett who was awaking up more and starting to cry just still feeling a little off.

Dan takes the sledge back up the hill with Alfie and pushes her back down.

Harry smiled at his mommy, it was a little cold out, and as much as he loved the snow, he didn't want to be cold. "Me help mommy with sissy fiwst mama"

Harry nods and listens to his mommy and kisses Scarlett on the head "she cute mommy"

Alfie was still all laughs and screams each time making the run to get back up the hill and do it again. She would most likely keep going until stopped.

Tammy smiled to Harry. “Your always my best and sweetest helper.. And yes she is cute but I don’t think she’s feeling very good right now and her diaper is pretty smelly.. Can you go get her diaper bag honey or if you like you can sit down on the couch and hold her.” Tammy said softly as Scarlett was still crying a little while watching Harry even at times reaching for him.

Dan smiled, happy that his daughter was enjoying the snow and that they were having fun. 

Harry looked at his baby sister  "I see her diapee is a little bulgy at the back. I go get diapee bag and hug sissy and make it better. Can I help change her mama?"

Alfie was all giggles the whole time only really stopping when she got tired or needed to go which was then just where walking behind a tree and squatting into the snow starting to use her diaper.

“Yes my sweet boy you can help change her and make her feel better.” Tammy said as she laid Scarlett back down on the couch and started to take off her whole outfit putting it to the side to wash since it was sweaty. “Harry honey can you go also get Scarlett another outfit from the girls room whatever you think she like” Tammy asked softly as she picked up the almost naked child starting to rock her again.

Dan took the sledge up but noticed Alfie had gone from the sledge.  "Alfie?" I call as I see a small figure hiding behind a tree and goes to her "are you making stinky?"

Harry nods and smiled at his little sister "someone a stinky girl?" I ask her as I cuddle her while mom gets the changing table ready. 

Alfie looked up nodding and grunting out a few times before standing up smiling. “Done” With that she went running for the top of the hill again wanting to keep going.

Scarlett leaned into Harry softly at times she would make noises or even start to pull at him being still a toddler but over all she sat willing there until Tammy came over taking her over to the changing table. “She is stinky.. now do you still want to help with the change?”

Dan looked at his daughter, not being able to properly smell the diaper through her outfit was lucky for him as they were pretty stinky.

"A few more times then we need to change you. I know you like your stinky diapers honey"

Harry smiled at his mommy and at his sister "Baby girl super stinky. Me help mama?" He asks. 

Alfie looked over. “Then can we come back out?” She asked getting up to the top and sitting down on the sled still unsure how to get herself to move without help.

Tammy gave a nod. “Sure honey you can help” With that Tammy picked up Scarlett taking her to the changing table making sure to put the little safely belt over her and then put a box on the ground in case Harry did want to come watch or help. With that set Tammy then turned back starting to take off Scarlett’s diaper as she laid putting her hands into her mouth.

Dan looks at Alfie "maybe honey, we will see okay, just make sure you're done using your diapee before I change you"

Harry got onto the box and stood next to his mommy as he tried to keep his sister happy. "Mama can I help wipe?" he asks curiously, he was at the age where he wanted to learn new things.

Alfie gave a nod while trying to move herself on the sled. “Daddy can I have a push?”

Inside Tammy was just getting out some more wipes when she heard Harry. “Sure honey but we need to be careful” She said taking out some wipes and passing one to Harry “Now when you wipe its from back to front and don’t push too hard honey I’ll help you at first.” As Tammy talked to Harry about cleaning his sister Scarlett looked over started to giggle while still sucking her stuffed hippo.

Dan sees her on the sledge and pushes her, noticing the bulge was getting bigger on the back of her diaper and knowing it was definitely time for a change. 

Harry watches his mommy. He had seen her change the girls plenty of times but never wanted to help as the smell was bad to him. He took some wipes as his mommy opened the diaper "mama it super messy. Sissy made wots of poo poo. Why did she make wots of poo poo mama? Why it back to front? You and daddy wipe me front to back?"

Alfie laughed the whole way down. When she got off she squatted again. “Daddy! I made more” She called as she started to go again.

Inside Tammy looked over. “Yes she did make a lot of poo and its just how Scarlett’s body works..she doesn’t make little loads but builds up big loads.. Now why we wipe back to front is also because of the way me and daddy have to clean her up. Remember when Scarlett wasn’t home and you and Alfie went to go stay with gradma? Well there was a place helping me and dad learn how to clean her better and the way she needs to be cleaned.” Tammy said back as she kept cleaning up Scarlett before looking over to Harry. “Now Harry do you want to be my biggest helper?” She asked smiling some.

Dan looked at his daughter "you made more poo poo? I'm surprised that diaper can hold anymore. It's really messy I bet. Let's get you cleaned up" I say as I pick you up and we push the sledge back to the house. 

Looks at you "let's get you changed stinky bum.  I think mommy is using the changing table so we'll have to use a changing mat"

Harry nods. He's noticed this lots of times. "Is that why she sometimes has stinky blowouts? That's what daddy calls them when he changes them" he giggles, remembering one like that when Scarlett was a year old and she had a really bad diaper and his mom wasn't home and Dan changed her and she pooped in the fresh diaper. This made Harry giggle.

He watched his mommy wipe his sisters bottom, not smelling too bad now and looked at her "what cha want me to do mommy?"