LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heading out on a road trip family style (private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Tammy smiled. “Alright thank you Harry your always a great boy.” She gave him a kiss before putting him down and going back to get Alfie out from the car carrying her while also holding Harry’s hand to take them both inside.

Scarlett nodded a little still crying “Yes! Mommy milk.” She said but was still pulling trying to get it from Dan. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tammy smiled back to Harry before letting go of his hand and putting Alfie down. “Alright you two daddy will take you both to your rooms for naps I’ll make sure to come and give you both a kiss once Scarlett is done.” Tammy leaned down hugging them both before getting back up heading to get Scarlett taking her to one of the chairs in the living room and starting to get ready to feed her. As soon as Scarlett started to feed she relaxed again.

Alfie looked over and then ran to Dan. “Daddy up please” She asked starting to rub her eyes showing she was tired even if she would never say it.

Harry looks at his mommy and nods.  "Okay mommy I'll go with daddy" Dan picks up Alfie and Harry goes with them holding his dad's hand as they head to their bedrooms. 

I  get them both changed and then I get them both into bed and reads them both a story. I know to give Tammy some space with Scarlett. 

“Thanks honey! Have a good nap I’ll come in to give you both a kiss” Tammy called back before turning back to Scarlett rocking her and trying to get her back to sleep as well. When Scarlett did fall to sleep again Tammy stood up slowly carrying her to the bedroom and over to the empty crib laying Scarlett down there and tucked her in making sure to give her a bottle and pacifier just in case. Tammy then slowly back out of the room closing the door some before going to start to unpack some thinking Dan would have the other kids handled and she didn’t want to go far just incase Scarlett did wake up again.

Alfie wiggled a little at the change but soon was laying there quietly sleeping again.

Tammy was still unpacking some but also wondering if Dan would need any help with nap time so she put down what she was doing and headed over to find out.

Seeing Dan getting out the wine and glasses Tammy smiled walking over hugging him. “I think we have at less two hours or so for nap time…” She whispered still smiling loving the time with all the kids but also loving the time she had with just Dan knowing she might have to make more time for that.

Dan hugs you back "I love you and our family. I've always thought that Harry would love a little brother.  Haven't you always thought that too?"

Talking about naptime "yeah I know. I know we don't get this time alone much so let's make the most of it" I smile "but I wouldn't change anything for the world"

“Yeah I always though Harry would love a little bother but then we got the girls.. I wouldn’t change any of it for the world either.” She said back hugging Dan more before looking around some loving they could have this family time and loving this get away. “I really like this place…Do you think we could slip outside to go watch the snow fall?”

Once outside Tammy looked over. “This is brilliant” She looked around at the falling snow before looking to Dan. “You really want to try for another baby? I mean I love to have more but do you think we could handle a baby? Like a real baby again?” Tammy asked softly wanting it being one of the few people she knew that liked being pregnant but could they handle it with  another having 3 that would wear diapers?

"Honey. If you want to try for a baby as well then that is your choice. It's your body that is carrying the baby and I don't want to put you under any stress. It's completely up to you. As for four in diapers, Harry might want to be the big brother and not wear. As for the girls, I'm sure Alfie would be more keen to help you with the baby than wearing diapers? But I'm sure we can handle it"

Tammy nodded knowing it was up to her. “I know and I bet the kids would be so happy to have another…. I like to try” She said looking at herself and back to Dan. “Not here or at less not yet…I would want the kids to be in bed for a while not just nap time..” As Tammy said it she turned thinking she heard something. “I’m going to go check that” She put down her wine going back in to see what was up.

Dan nods "well. We can have a talk later and see what we want to do. Would it be easier to wait until Alfie was potty training? I'm sure if there was a new baby she'd want to be the big sister and help her mommy"

Hears something too And puts down my wine "want me to help?"

“Maybe it be easier when Alfie’s potty trained but I just didn’t think we would have more kids after the accident and all but I still want to talk about it more, I really would love to add to our family.” As Tammy said it she went over picking up Scarlett holding her close rocking her a little before pulling a blanket around her taking her to the main room sitting down in a chair letting her nurse again to stop her from making more noise and waking the others. “Yeah can you go get Scarlett’s diaper bag?” Tammy asked softly while rubbing the little girl’s back.

Dan looks at Tammy "honey it's your decision. And if you decide that you do not want any more kids then I will stand by you no matter what.  You, Harry, Alfie and Scarlett are my priority right now. I know things were difficult after what happened but we got through it and the kids are healthy and that's all that matters" 

I go to get Scarletts diaper bag "does she need changing?"

Tammy looked over. “Yes I know its up to me and yes I do want more maybe..Yeah at less they are all doing well and no I mean she is wet but also I think she might have gotten a bug from when her and Alfie went over to their friends house. Remember Alfie was coughing and kind of restless there about a week ago?” Tammy said as she reached into the bag looking for the calpol. “Honey do you know where the Calpol is?” She asked as Scarlett wiggled closer to her still nursing but also kind of pulling away.

Dan nods "Yes I remember honey, I will go and get the Calpol" I say as I go and get the medicine that we bought with us and brings it back to Scarlett's room.

"Do you want me to check on Alfie?" I say as I kiss Scarlett "Its okay baby girl, mommy will give you some magic medicine that will help you"

“Yeah that be lovely if you can go check on Alfie and maybe Harry as well make sure they are doing well” Tammy said before turning back to Scarlett giving her a dose and then going back to rocking her and letting the little girl drink. Scarlett did look over to Dan for a minute smiling a tiny bit before turning back to nursing again.