LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heading out on a road trip family style (private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Tammy nodded. “Yeah I had a really hard time with that but I knew we had to get it done as Alfie was soon to be born and I didn’t want two in diapers” The last part making Tammy laugh some. “Oh what was I ever thinking? I didn’t want two in diapers and now I may have all 3.” She smiled just thinking it was funny how she tried to make changes but sometimes they just didn’t work out. “When we get stopped for our first diaper changes/ snack brake I’ll see if Harry wants me to feed him…I do sometimes feed the girls but its something I’m trying to break for me not them” She looked into the mirror checking into the back again seeing pretty much the same as before when she did turn her full attention back to Dan she nodded. “Yeah I bet your right its only been what 6 months since the accident?” She kind of asked back.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and listens "I can do the diaper changes if you want to feed Harry, but I know you like to change Scarlett. Maybe I could help you? She might be okay with me changing her?"

He nods "Yeah but the girls seem to be adjusting to their lifestyles okay 

It will take time but they'll get there I'm sure"

I smile at Alfie "She seems to like her diapers. I know it can't be easy to adjust with having no control with her toilet habits"

Tammy nodded a little “Yeah both girls seem to be doing well after everything so that’s always good, Also sounds perfect we can work together on Scarlett and I’ll see if Harry wants me to feed him.” Tammy said wanting Dan to be able to change both girls when needed Tammy just worried about Scarlett more now. When Tammy looked back to check on thing Alfie was watching them. “We will get somewhere soon for a short break” Tammy said just in case things would get fussy again making Alfie nod and turn back to watch out the window. Soon a voice came from the back. “Daddy! Want out” Scarlett called pulling at her car seat harness some.

Dan nods as he continues driving. "Well I'm sure none of the kids need changing yet but it's a long journey and I know how the kids can get sitting in a car seat for a long period of time"

I hear Tammy talking to Alfie "theres a park coming up in about fifteen minutes. Might for good for them to let out some energy?. And have a snack. We've been going for almost 2 hours. Still got about 6 hours driving" 

Hears Scarlett "okay sweetie we are stopping soon"

Harry tries to distract Scarlett and plays peekaboo with her 

“Yeah sounds good. Let some energy out and then maybe the time will fly by faster for the kids.” Tammy said back looking to the back. “Like daddy said we will stop soon and everyone can have some time to move around” With that and the distractions thanks to Harry Scarlett calmed down for the time being giggling as she watched her bother having a fun time with it. “You’re funny!” She softly said still with her teething ring in her mouth.

Dan smiles and just continues driving, knowing the car is very warm, and knowing the kids will want to get out soon and let off some energy.

"There are some drinks in the bag honey, so they can have a juice box"

Dan looks at Harry "Good job buddy, you okay there honey?" he says to Scarlett

Scarlett nodded. “I’m okay now daddy” She said looking over as Tammy passed out some juices to everyone making sure to put both of the girls into her sippy cups so they couldn’t make a mess in the car. When all the kids had there juice and the girls where drinking Tammy turned smiling to Dan. “Thanks for remembering to pack drinks.” She said smiling and then went to look at her phone for the time. “Oh..honey what time does the car say? My phone’s battery is out” She said while trying to find a cord to plug it in with.

Dan smiles "That's cool. I just thought its a long car trip" Dan says as he hands his wife the lead to charge her phone"

he looks on the dashboard on the screen where the music is played "Its 11am honey, we left at 9am. I think we left at 9?" I say as I kiss you and smile "I can't believe that we are going on holiday together. It has been such a long time since we did anything as a family"

Tammy plugged in her phone before looking back over. “Yeah it was shortly after 9” She gave a kiss back smiling. “I know I can’t believe we could do this too. Its too long and soon our lives will get more hectic as school will start up again and everyone will be going back..” Tammy said back looking into the back thinking what the house would be like without the kids and just being home alone. As some parents might like it Tammy wasn’t one of them as she loved her kids and would love to have them with her all the time but she knew they needed to get out of the house or they would might at less the girls would. Soon enough there was the sound of the girl having another small squabble but it ended before Tammy could say a word. “Sorry” Two little voices came chiming in making Tammy smile. “Its okay girls” She said back to them before turning back to Dan. “Do you think moving seats will be enough?” She asked.

Looks at  you "I am not sure, we will have to have a think, but it will sort out them not having enough space. it was a bad idea them all being squashed together. especially with three car seats. we should be near the park now, its just coming up, phew, its good for them to let off some steam"

Tammy nodded. “Yeah it will be good to let them run around.” Once there and parked Tammy got out going to the back heading over to undo Harry’s harness first before stepping out of the door way and heading to the other side to undo Alfie and then Scarlett’s harnesses, with both of the girls free Alfie jumped down wiggling by Tammy and ran to the playground. “Umm Dan honey can you?” She asked as she was picking up Scarlett holding her while cleaning up the back some. Once all the trash was out Tammy to Scarlett to the boot of the car laying her down to check her diaper. Scarlett giggled not minding being away from her siblings always being the kind of quit and low energy kid in the family.

They finally arrive at the park and I park up near to the entrance gate, and I look at Tammy "Yeah they need to let of some energy, so they might sleep for the rest of the trip, any need a change?" I say to you, knowing that Scarlett does use her diaper a lot, but its normal.

Dan smiles as they get out of the car and I help Tammy with Scarlett and goes and watches Harry and Alfie play "If you need some help honey, let me know okay" I smile and kiss you before going to chase the older ones

“Thank you!” Tammy called back over as she started to change Scarlett’s diaper having it be very wet but only a little poopy. Once it was clean and Scarlett was clean Tammy picked her back up and went to carry her over to the playground making sure to also shut the boot of the car. As they got there they went to the swing as Scarlett loved them giggling as she was put in and started to move having a great time.

Alfie ran up the playplace and then came down before doing it again having just a blast doing everything she could and trying everything. Although at one point while she was running she stopped frozen there just looking ahead for a good minute before she kept running again but now the back of her showed a bluge and she seemed to be wadding a little more but there wasn’t a smell in the air so Alfie just kept playing only stopping when she needed her shoe tired. “Help daddy” She said softly.

Dan notices Tammy doesn't bring Scarlett with her to join them straight away, so he knows what is happening. He stays and watches Harry and Alfie running around and letting off energy.

He looks at Alfie, noticing her stop for a couple of seconds, but he thinks that she's just stopped to look around. He goes over and picks her up "What's wrong little one? You want daddy to tie your shoe laces?" he says as he notices her diaper is a bit bulgy at the back "Hmm, baby girl, did you poop?" he worries as this is the third time in a few hours.

He picks her up and checks her diaper "yep, there's a stinky in there" he says as he carries her over to Tammy "Hey, erm, little Alfie pooped, so i better go change her. Harry's playing on the jungle gym. Do you have the keys? I can change her in the bathroom, but i need her diaper bag"

Hearing what happened and seeing them Tammy passed Dan the keys. “Her diaper bag is in the back by her set.. I wanted to keep them close just in case” Tammy said as she kept pushing Scarlett on the swing and watching Harry wondering if he should go check on his diaper as well since both of the girls needed a change so maybe he did too even if it hadn’t been that long. Soon Tammy stopped the swing scooping up Scarlett before walking over to the jungle gym. “Harry honey? Can you come down for a minute I want to ask you something” Tammy didn’t want to embarrass him even if there wasn’t really anyone around them.

Alfie held onto her dad smiling. “Daddy will you tie my shoe after?” She asked softly wanting to just keep playing even if she did have a loaded diaper. “Can I go back to playing after my change?” She asked next watching the playground.

Harry heard his mom and went over to see her and looked up nervously "what's wrong mommy? Do you want me to push Scarlett?" He says, his diaper was crinkling.  

Dan picks Alfie up " of course I will tie your shoes. It might be easier if daddy took your shoes off for the changing as we don't want to get poop on them do we baby girl. Oh that does stinky. You can go back to playing after but daddy doesn't want you to get a rash honey"

We get back to the car and I grab your diaper bag and we go to the family bathroom.

(It's up to you to say whether Harry used his diaper. I think he's just wet this time if he has used it. He'll mess after food)

Dan locks the door and puts a pad on the changing table that's on the wall that he's pulled down and lays Alfie on it and straps her in and gives her her favourite teddy to distract her while he gets everything ready. 

Once he has the supplies out he starts removing her clothing "wow baby girl.  How did you poop so much in such a short space of time?" He says, noticing a very big bulge in the back of her diaper as he took her clothes off and started to remove the tapes.

“Oh no honey I just need to check your diaper” Tammy said softly as she got down pulling the back of Harry’s parents open some and checking it before nodding. “You’re a little wet but that’s fine for now go head back to what you were doing..” Tammy gave him a smile before heading back over to the swing with Scarlett putting the youngest of the family back in and starting to push her again. Scarlett was all smiles laughing having a great time

“I had some of mommy’s tea this morning before we left…It tasted nice” Alfie said back smiling seeming to be happy with herself even if it did make her poop a lot. Soon she turned to the bear starting to play while she laid there. “Daddy when we get to the cabin can I have more tea for a tea parties with sissy and my toys?” She asked thinking about that along with her toys that she parked in a bag instead of clothes.

Harry blushes. He hadn't had his diaper checked since he was a toddler. In a way he liked it because he was getting attention and he felt like a baby. He heads back to the climbing frame and starts to go down the slide and have fun. 

Dan looks at Alfie "you mean your mom still feeds you herself? What did you mean by mommy's tea?" I say as I open the diaper and use what's left of a clean part of the diaper to wipe away any loose poop and winces as the smell is pretty bad "that really stinks honey" I cough a little.  Sometimes I know she giggles at all this but it looks like she's distracted with her teddy "that should be fine honey although we will need to get settled in first and sort things out. And it also is if you nap in the car because your naptime is coming up soon"

Tammy kept an eye on Harry and Scarlett letting the young girl get down from the swings when she was done with that and go play in the sand until she started to reach for Harry. “Harry honey? Can you take her down the slide once?” Tammy asked hating to do it as she wanted Harry to have his own fun.

Alfie giggled at times while playing with her bear or when being cleaned up still being ticklish yet when the question came up Alfie looked over. “Yes mommy sometimes still feeds me and sissy but not today mommy had tea on the table in a cup and when she wasn’t looking I had some.. It was really good you can ask mommy…she saw me drinking it and made me go sit for 5 minutes..” Alfie said back before looking over. “What if I’m too big for naps now..?” She asked even if she had to take a nap the day before and was starting to show even then that she was tired by rubbing her eyes.

Harry looks up, hearing his mom call you and nods "okay mommy. Erm.  I'm just a little wet that's all. My diaper is wet mommy" he says, a little embarrassed but enjoying the attention but helps his mom with Scarlett and sits her on his lap as he takes her down the slide and he tickles her. 

Dan carefully gets Alfie cleaned up "you do through a lot of diapers don't you honey.  I see now. You like your mommy feeding you. Why don't you tell her how you feel? I'm sure she will understand.  And if you want to take naps then you can honey. Mommy loves you and I adore you. We want you to be happy" I say as I finally get you cleaned up. "Right. Now. Please don't go poop anymore. I've taken the diaper from underneath you"

Scarlett laughed the whole way done and was still giggling by the end as Tammy waited there for them when she heard. “Yeah did you wet your diaper more honey? If you want we can change it” She said as she picked up Scarlett who’s diaper was also wet but for the time Tammy was going to leave it be.

Alfie nodded. “Yes..its really nice to have that time with mommy and I have told her she likes it too but says I’m getting too big for it” Alfie said back still rubbing her eyes some as she looked up to her dad. “I won’t make more poops..not now” She said softly starting to suck on her thumb something she only did when she was tired.

Harry blushes and nods "yeah mommy my diaper is wet" he says, not even lowering his voice as he likes his diapers and his mommy giving him attention 

Dan smiles at his daughter as he finishes getting her cleaned up and gets the fresh diaper ready "no more poopy yet huh? You still got more poopy in you then sweetie? Oh boy" I say as I smile at her and gets the diaper under her bottom and tapes it up after applying baby powder"

“Alright lets go over to the bathroom..I bet Daddy and Alfie are in the family bathroom..so we can share” Tammy said as she reached down to take Harry’s hand while still keeping Scarlett on her hip before starting the walk to the car and then for the family bathroom with a knock.

Inside the bathroom Alfie laid there giggling. “No poopier today daddy all gone…” She smiled more as she looked down and then back to her bear starting to yawn. “Daddy…when we stop for naps?” She asked softly starting to rub her eyes and try to reach down trying to take off her overalls since at home she was allowed to take her nap in just her diaper and a shirt if it was warm enough and she wanted to.

Harry just nods and smiles. He wasn't really embarrassed anymore. He liked how warm the diaper is. They all go to the family room and Harry let's his mom knock on the door.

Dan looks at his daughter as he takes the diaper on her "well. It might be time for us to make a move anyway honey.  We need to get on the road again. So your mom will probably need to change Scarlett again. Maybe Harry and then we can drive. And you can have a nap then. Does that sound like a good plan?"

I hear voices outside "I think your mommy is outside"