LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heading out on a road trip family style (private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Harry puts his shoes and coat on and walks out to the car with his sister and daddy. Not needing a car seat now, he buckles himself in between his sister's as they both have harnesses that they need help with.

Dan gets into the drivers seat and starts the engine after Tammy and Scarlett are safely in their seats "let's go and eat" I say as we drive to the restaurant.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tammy did only one safely check for all the kids and made sure Scarlett had her paci before nodding. "Alright lets go eat I'm starving!" She said smiling as she put a hand on Dan's leg. "When we get there will you ask them for a high chair for Scarlett or maybe a botter seat for both girls?" She asked softly knowing that Alfie wouldn't want it but also she was still just a bit too small to sit at a table with out one.

Looks at you "yes Scarlett will need one but I'm sure Alfie will be okay. She might just need a booster seat. Who's on diaper duty if Scarlett goes poop again?"

"If Scarlett needs a change while we are there I'll go first.. Get her clean but if it happens again then its your turn" Tammy said back looking to the girls and then back to Dan smiling. "Our kids are just perfect" She said softly seeing Alfie looking out the window and Scarlett almost seemed to be sleeping for the car ride over. 

Dan looks at you "seems fair. If Harry needs the bathroom then I'll take him or if either him or Alfie need a change then I'll change them no problem" 

Looks in the back "seems like everything is nice and quiet" I say as I see the sign post for the restaurant is next turning. 

Dan laughs "that will be a big surprise. But I'm very sure that it's possible. But who knows with these three. I did change Alfie before we left. We might just be okay. And Harry is using the toilet as well"