LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heading out on a road trip family style (private with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Harry had slept through the whole commotion and his diaper was still dry, he didn't normally use the bathroom at night anyway, but he had a diaper on just in case.

Dan nods and checks on Alfie, noticing she's tossing and turning a lot, so he goes over and kisses her, to try and calm her down a little.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alfie relaxed some started to roll over opening her eyes smiling. “Hi daddy” She said her voice full of sleep as she kind of drifted in and out some. “Can I have some milk in a bottle?” She asked softly as it was normally what Tammy would give both of the girls when they woke up from their naps as a treat even if they were old enough to use normal cups.

Dan sees Alfie waking up and hears her asking for milk "of course you can sweetheart, do you want some milk warmed up? in a bottle?" I say as I go over to her and kisses her.

It didn't matter how old she was, she was his little girl, same as Scarlett, and he just wanted her to be happy and healthy.

Alfie nodded smiling before rolling over in the bed her diaper showing some and the line on it showing it was wet yet Alfie seemed to be fine with it even starting to pee a little more before turning back over looking up to her dad. “Daddy? Can I go watch a movie for the rest of nap time?” She asked as it was something also Tammy would do from time to time since Alfie didn’t sleep half as long as Scarlett did for nap time.

Dan saw her diaper was a little wet "maybe I should hold off changing you until you've had your bottle.  That diapers going to get more soaked after another bottle so there's no point changing you yet"

"Yes you can. I'll take you downstairs. We just need to make sure Scarlett is asleep so she doesn't wake up halfway through"

• 2 weeks later...

Alfie smiled reaching up for her dad. “Thank you daddy!” She said exited but then quitting down so they could go pick out a movie.

Still sitting in the rocking chair was Tammy holding Scarlett close slowly and softly rocking her back to sleep smiling as the youngest still nursed only stopping when she was fully sleeping.

(You have put too many spaces on your last post. So it leaves a big blank gap)

Dan smiled at his daughter and waited for her to choose a movie for them to watch together. 

Alfie was into the movie fully until right about the end when she started to move a little. Soon enough the sound of her going into her already wet diaper could easily be heard yet Alfie said nothing about it just kept suckling on her pacifier.

Dan doesn't realise that Alfie has wet her diaper until he feels his lap getting a little wet due to the diaper leaking a little "Alfie honey, your diaper is soaked, daddy needs to change you soon"

"We can pause the movie"

Dan looked at her and nods "as long as that also involves me changing your diaper before we go outside and play. I don't see any problem with that"

Harry woke up , his diaper needing to be changed urgently and he went to find his mommy. 

“Okay can you change me now..or wait daddy” Alfie said wiggling close and holding on as a little more pee came out. “Okay daddy done..now need change” She said smiling.

Down stairs Tammy was still holding Scarlett when she heard something. “Dan honey is that- Oh Harry good morning honey did you have a good nap?” She asked softly wondering if he would want a bottle as well or something. “Do you need anything honey?” Tammy asked next while keeping her voice down so Scarlett would say sleeping.

Dan picked Alfie up and took her to her changing table after she gave him permission to change her. 

Harry looked at his mommy and then his diaper "umm.  I umm. I used my diaper, mommy" he says softly not wanting to wake Scarlett.

Alfie smiled some as she really did like wearing her diapers and the whole change part of it too. She willing laid there waiting to be changed but did have a few small pees along the way.

Tammy looked over. “Its okay honey its why you are wearing it. Now do you want me to change you or daddy?” She asked softly smiling to Harry wanting to make sure he really did know it was okay.

Dan removes Alfies diaper and sighed "phew. Just a wet one this time" I say as I get her cleaned up quickly and gets her diapered again. 

I leave her on the table and gets her clothes suitable for going out in the cold. 

Harry looks at his mommy and blushes and just nods and looks down. 

Alfie waited there looking over. “Daddy snow suit!” She said back smiling liking the snow a lot she was a pretty adventives girl over all.

Tammy just smiled. “Alright let me move Scarlett and then I’ll get the changing mat” She softly said standing up taking the sleeping girl to the couch and pulling a blanket over her before walking back to Harry putting out a hand.. “Come on I think it be easier to take you to the changing mat in the bathroom..”

Dan tapes the diaper up and cleaned his hands and gets the snow suit for Alfie ready and her gloves and hat and scarf before picking her up "let's go and get you ready downstairs. 

Harry blushes "Mommy I just wet this time I think. But I hungry. Can I have um. Can I have mommy milk please?"

Alfie nodded leaning into Dan smiling. “I love the snow..can we go sledding too daddy?” She asked not being quit even when they got down stairs.

“Yes after your changed you can have some mommy milk” Tammy smiled softly moving to expose the diaper first before moving to help Harry lay down. “Now honey before I change you..you did everything you needed to do right?” I ask softly.

Dan looks at Alfie "I'm not sure honey. I'll have to ask mommy okay. She may just want you to play in the garden."

Harry looks at his mommy, letting out a little more pee before laying down, letting his mommy change him. 

Alfie nodded seeming a little bumped but knew not to fight it.

Tammy softly smile as she took off the wet diaper and started to clean Harry up making sure to get everywhere that that a rash wouldn’t happen. When she felt he was clean she put a new diaper onto him pulling the tabs around to a snug fit. “Alright…I think your pretty much done..do you want your pants back? Also you want mommy milk from me or in a bottle?” Tammy asked softly.

Dan got himself ready to go outside and picked Alfie up "we will have more time tomorrow honey, and we can play with everyone as well. We can play for a little while"

Harry let his mom change him and get him cleaned up, and when she asked him if he wanted to be fed from her or a bottle, he thought about it, seeing how Scarlett enjoyed the bonding time with mommy, he wanted her to feed him "Mama do it? I promise I will be good" he says, as he hears giggling from outside and sees two figures playing in the snow.

"Mama, why is daddy and Alfie playing outside?" he asks curiously.