LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Robber vs The Inventor (private with diaperboy187)

babyboy666

Doctor Carra Morgan was plopping down on her couch and taking a big sip from her coffee. Her blond, shoulder length hair was a mess today. She didn´t even care about combing it. Her full focus was on her newest invention. Her blue eyes sparkled. Another of her babys was ready for work. She had a slim figure wich wasn´t a surprise. More then once she had skipped a meal to continue her work.

The last invention was her biggest work by far but she was finally done! All of her stuff was made to make child care easier. Especially the employees in day cares where always working at their limits and could use some support. But she had one big problem with every invention she made. She couldn´t find any parents that would let her test her stuff on the babys. Neither the automatic bouncer, the feeding bot nor the automatic changing table could be tested on a living person so far.

She let out a big sigh and put her cup of coffee down on the living room table. A bit of coffee had spilled and immediately a robotic hand lifted her cup while another cleaned the cup and the table. 

Her inventions worked fine and never ever did she have any problems with them. But parents where way to concerned about there little ones. She needed a solution, a voluntary. But where should she find some one who would be willing to test such stuff?

She closed her eyes just to relax them for a bit, but drifted off into an deep slumber. Two days working non stop payed their price and she fell a sleep right there on the couch.

• 2 weeks later...

Melanie Waller was a twenty year old girl with long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and an amateur robber. She was very small for her age not even reaching five feet and not even weighing one hundred pounds yet. Almost everyone thought she was sweet and innocent so was using that to her advantage to rob houses with no one suspecting her. Tonight was Melanie's first attempt and she had dressed in a black outfit and black thong to help make her feel more confident.

She hadn't done much research on the house or who lived in it just assuming she wouldn't get caught during the night. As she snuck up to the house she saw a window that had been left open a little bit. After pulling up the window as much as she needed Melanie went inside the house without even bothering to look at the room.

During the night Carras silent alarm went off. The robber couldn´t hear it, but her mobile phone ringed and showed her pictures of the room that the robber was in.
She turned the alarm off and watched a rather big girl, or was it a small woman, walk threw the room. She couldn´t be more lucky. The stranger had entered her mechanical nursery. Finally she had a volunteer to test everything on!

She pressed a button on her phone and robotic arms came out of the wall and grabbed the strangers arms and legs, lifting her off the floor. Carra smiled and made her way to the nursery to great the stranger.

"Help ! Somebody help !" Melanie began yelling as the robotic arms picked her up off the floor. She didn't think about the fact that the owner might hear her. When the lights came on and she saw the woman the thief knew she was busted. Melanie also saw she was in a nursery and began fighting hard to get away.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I say and walk up to you till I´m right in front of you. I look you in the eyes. "Looks like some one wanted to get into my nursery. Congratulations and welcome to your new home, little girl. So tell me, what´s your name?"

Melanie crossed her arms and pouted refusing to tell Carra her name. She might be a little more cooperative if the woman threatened to call the cops or worse put her in diapers. Just looking around the nursery brought back childhood memories of being kept in a nursery until she was thirteen. There was no way Melanie wanted to relive the experince anytime at all.

"Oh, some one ist being stubborn? We can fix this!" Carry shoots the girl an evil grin.
"Nursery, get the punishment robot out and give this girl a spanking!"
As soon as the command left her lips, a 6'5 tall robot came out of a closet in the corner. It grabbed the girl and sat down on a stool, placing her about its lap. Next the robot pulled her pants and her thong down and startet to spank her with its strong arms

Melanie gasped as the robot came out of the closet and Carra ordered it to spank her. She tried to get away when the mechanical arms released her but it was useless. The robot wasted no time in pulling down her pants showing off her thong and pulling it down as well. The minute the robot began spanking her Melanie began crying as loud as she could having never been spanked before.

Melanie kept crying until Carra had the robot pause the spanking. She didn't want the robot to continue so told the woman "It's Melanie" It was a small miracle she hadn't peed herself during the spanking but was close to having an accident. Melanie tried to figure out what Carra was going to do now that she knew her name.

"There, that wasn´t to hard." She pats the girls head. "Robot, dress her in some proper clothes for a nursery."
She smiles while the robot places her on the changing table and fastens her with some straps. In seconds she was completely undressed and a thick diaper was shoved under her bum. The robot wiped her private area down and sprinkled baby powder on her crotch. Then the robot pulls the thick diaper up between her legs. A thick pink diaper with stars on it was now holding her legs appart.

Melanie kept crying as Carra ordered the robot to dress her in some nursery clothes. Before she could object she was on the changing table with her pants and panties on the floor. She tried to get them back as her butt was wiped then powdered. Melanie looked down at the pink diaper with stars once the nursery had taped it on her.

"Awwww, don't you look cute? But we can't have you running around in only a diaper, can we?"

Carra swiped threw a selection of different clothes and smiled when she found just the right thing. She pressed on it and the robot made its way to the closet, leaving melanie strapped down to the changing table. It returnd with a purple footed pajama that had "Mommys little poopy pants" written on the chest and thick mittens that would prevent Melanie from using her hands.

The robot took her shirt off and without a chance for resistance Melanie was placed in the pajamas and they where zipped up on her back

• 2 weeks later...

Melanie blushed and shook her head no the minute she saw the purple footed sleeper and what was written on it. She knew she had no chance of avoiding it though as she was still stuck on the changing table. Without a second to react she found herself being put in the footie pajamas and having them zipped up. Melanie couldn't do anything as the robot put the mittens on her hands rendering them useless.

Carry smiles and walks up to Melanie again. "Listen to me, little one. I will tell you what is going to happen. As you may have recognized, I´m an inventor and I invented a lot of stuff for babys. I couldn`t test them on a living subject till now, but as you snuck into the nursery I take it that you want to test them and you will get to test each and every one of my inventions."

Carry checks all the machines that are available and decides on the feeding high chair next. She chooses a big bowl of oatmeal and gives tells the nursery to get it going. The robotic arms grab Melanie and place her in a high chair. Due to her struggling earlier the high chair decides to strap her in right away. As soon as her bottom hits the seat, her wrists and ankles are locked to the high chair.

Melanie shook her head no not wanting to be Carra's test subject. She was really regretting picking this house to try and rob out of all the houses. When she glanced at the high chair she tried to get away. It was no use as the high chair strapped Melanie in quickly preventing her from escaping.

Carry selected a bowl of oatmeal for her new little one. That should do fine for the first meal. The system replied with a short message on her phone that read "No bowl movement registrated at all, adding laxatives!" She tried to cancel it, but the system didn´t react to it. 'I`ll have to fix that' she thinks while the oatmeal is prepared and spiked with laxatives.

Robotic arms tie a bib around Melanies neck. It has a big heart on it and "Mommy messy eater" Is written under it. The big bowl is placed on the tray and the nanny bot arrives to feed her. It takes a big spoon and digs it in the oatmeal. The spoon is brought up to her mouth. "Open wide for mommy" the robot says, already pressing the spoon against her lips

Melaine made a disgusted face when the oatmeal was spiked with laxatives. She was determined not to eat it and rolled her eyes at the bib put on her. When the robot appeared again she quickly shut her mouth as tight as she could. Melaine couldn't shove the spoon away as her hands were stuck under the highchair tray.

The robot pinched Melanies nose and waited for her to breath threw her mouth. Once her mouth was open it shoved the first spoon of oatmeal in. "You better swallow, little girl, or I will have to force you to do this as well!" The robot filled the second spoon and waited for her to swallow

Melanie gasped as the robot eventually forced her to breathe through her mouth. She wanted to spit out the oatmeal but the robot's threat changed her mind. Thankfully the oatmeal didn't taste too bad except for the laxatives. Melanie was not looking forward to the havoc they would cause her stomach.

The robot gives her a cold smile and continues to feed her the oatmeal. "There, that is my good girl. If you eat like a good girl, you will get a treat afterwards" It says as it shoves the next spoon into her mouth. The spoons are filled to the rim and with every spoon a bit of oatmeal is smeared over Melanies face.

Melanie let the robot feed her but tried to avoid letting oatmeal get all over her face. Unfortunately it only made sure even more food ended up on her face. She looked over at woman hoping for some hint of mercy. Melanie wondered if Carra was going to let her take care of her completely or step in at some times.

Carra smiled. Except for the little laxative incident, the feeding procedure went just fine. She opened the app on her phone and selected feeding. She marked it with an red cross. Her sign for "needs fixing".
Once the robot was done feeding Melanie, Carra took a washcloth and a bowl with warm water. She places the bowl on the tray of the highchair and drains the washcloth in it.
"My, you are such a messy eater, aren´t you?" She declares and wipes her face with the cloth.

"Please let me go. I'll be a good girl and never come back here" Melanie begged Carra as her face was wiped down. She doubted the woman would let her go as she seemed more concerned with having someone to test her inventions. Her tummy began to rumble as the laxatives were already starting to work. Melanie gave Carra her best pleading innocent look and hoped it would work.

"oh, but you are doing so great! The tests are running wonderful and there is so much more to test! How about a bit of playtime? I think the bouncer would be just great for you!" 
Carra presses some buttons on her phone again and in second, melanie was lifted in the air and placed in a baby bounce. The straps pressed her diaper in her crotch and a motor started to bounce her up and down.