LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

UK dbs check

Hey everyone

Has anyone in the UK got any experience of having a dbs check?

I've got to do one for a coaching role but am worrying if this site might be picked up, I know it's probably unlikely but can't help but worry.

I need to do it soon and dont want somwthing like this showing up to people I know and at the moment I can't stand to try and stay of this site for too long whilst it happens

Thank you all

Aron

It's mostly done through criminal records. If you've ever had a criminal conviction, it will probably appear on there. If it was a pretty minor offence (fine, caution etc) and it was more than 11 and a half years ago, it will be filtered out and not appear even on enhanced checks (I know because my offence got me a £150 fine and appeared on checks even after it was spent, but disappeared once they brought in the new rule about filtering). The barring part of DBS (Disclosure and barring service) refers to you being on a list for stuff like getting fired from a job for harming or trying to harm people (which your employer has a duty of law to report should you be fired for such a thing).

Websites you visit is not a part of DBS checks*, enhanced or otherwise (I need enhanced checks for work, so I know). If you're not a convicted criminal and you aren't on any sex offender lists and you haven't lost a job because you tried to or actually did hurt someone then you'll be fine. 

Hope that helps.

*unless those websites contained illicit material and you got caught viewing them and were subsequently charged and placed on a list, fined and/or placed in prison.

• Thanks 1

Could you imagine if that sort of stuff did show up on checks?!? It would alter the hiring process a lot... For example,

"Yes, this chap has all the right qualifications, years of experience in the appropriate field and his references are top notch... However, it appears he likes to lounge around his house wearing nappies and pleasuring himself whilst watching videos of large breasted redheads masturbating. Not sure he's the man for us. For one, we are an eco-friendly firm and those adult sized disposables are no friend to the environment. And for another thing, our receptionist is a large breasted redhead. Having those two together in a room with alcohol is just asking for a sexual harassment claim at the work's Christmas bash. Where's that fella who's into hard-core bdsm... at least we know he wont mind a good whipping when he does something wrong..."

• Thanks 1

Human sexual behavior is the ultimate skeleton in the closet. The good news is that most everyone has at least something stashed somewhere in that closet. I am of the opinion that society is, ever so slowly, becoming more accepting of the fact that kinks and quirks are not the automatic deal breakers. That is, so long as they only involve consenting adults.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I have enhanced DBS for working with children, solicitor friend advised me that DLing is completely irrelevant, as long as I don't mention it to kids, not that I would have any interest in doing so,,, 

It really doesn't matter what your kinks are as long as you're discreet, ie keep them completely separate from your professional duties,,,

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:09 AM, aron in a nappy said:

Thanks Pete

That's really good to know, I've always been keen to keep this side of me separate to my day to day side and never wanted to mix them.

I'll let you all know how I've got on once I've finally done it.

You're very welcome, looking forward to hearing you've passed, one thing though, I had to go through "enhanced", so had to declare a caution from over 20 years ago, if I didn't declare it, I would have failed, with enhanced screening, there is not the protection of "spent" convictions, although Frogboy, I'm sure, is much more knowledgable on the finer details than I am,,, 

• 6 months later...