LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am New

tamie

I am a member of sissy kiss.I have heard much about this site.Diapers are not my main thing but they work for me in humiliation themes!Lately ,more and more I have had thoughts of being a sissy sister ,with another sissy or two baby sissies togetheror many other versions.Oh yeah,I am definitely a sissy!!!So I came to see whats going on over here!Maybe there is something here for me maybe not?I am open and curious.

Thanks

Tamie

Welcome tamie!!! I visit Sissy Kiss a few times a month, seen you over there many times. As a DL, I find Daily Diapers more to my liking, but Sissy Kiss is a great site too. You MUST know our mutual friend, diaprbayb, an icon on both sites. This site wouldn't be the same without "her", I'm sure you could say the same. I'm glad you decided to join our community and I hope you find something here to keep you around. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

:D Hi tamie, I usally don't check the newbie section Here because I am so busy making the newbie's welcomed at SK. But My ears were burning.

Phantom, thank you for saying such nice things about me :wub:

tamie, There is a nice "sissy Room" here too.

stop in and say hello.

Welcome Tammie, Have a wonderful time here at DD

Thanks everyone for the warm reception!I`m still trying to understand how to navigate this site!It is always great to talk to open minded people!Well for now I am kind of stumbling around but hopefully I will figure it out soon

tamie