LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween baby

Diaper_teen66

Tina hated haloween  ever since she was little and was taten to a horror funhouse that tramatized her she refused to go out a gain cause she was scared every year her friends prank her by scaring her one year they went too far tina was so scared she wet her self since then she ignored them they hsvent hung out tina hardly leves her home a side from work. today was the day tina dreded it was halloween she was not giveing out candy suddely there was a knock on the door 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey Tina, whats up? It's me Angel, Staying in again like every halloween huh? Mind if we hang out tonight?" Angel said as she looked at her friend. Angel was an average height girl with shoulder length hair and pastey white skin. She adored halloween but didn't wanna do the whole trick or treating thing, because she thought people were selling out. She had black eyes with a red center in her eyeball. She was wearing all black and black steel-toed boots.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

"sweet, thanks. My mom and dad are putting out halloween candy because theyre working tonight. I hate that everyone is selling out to this holiday." She said as she plopped down on the couch and added "So, what do you wanna do?"

"Wanna watch Halloween (friday the 13th series)?" She asked as she looked at her friend starting to feel the need to pee but ignored it because it wasnt that bad and the fact that she had a pull-up on and extras in her bag incase she or Tina wanted to try them.

She got the movie out of her bag and popped it into the player and sat back. "So, what happened between you and she-who-must-not-be-named anyways? You never told me what happened about that halloween between you two anyhow?" She asked before adding quickly "If you dont want me to know, thats fine too. I was just wondering is all." She said as she put her eyes on the screen as the movie started.