LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This coming Saturday I will be going to a local BDSM play party and having an impact and humiliation scene with a Mistress. She is aware of my diaper fetish and is willing to incorporate that into our play; however we have agreed to also add panties to the mix too. My question is what size panties should I buy? I am a 36" waist male, and I will be wearing a Rearz little monster, ( probably with stuffers,) for the panties to go over. I have been told I have a prominent posterior; lol, idk if that makes a difference or not.

If you like tightness, size 6 or 7 should be right in a full-cut brief. 7 or 8 will feel better in a bikini or boy-cut panty. Add a size or two if you want more looseness. Size 10 or 12 will fit over a diaper snugly. Panties are stretchy so anything within reason will fit, but if you're not used to wearing them I'd recommend erring on larger sizes to start.

Wearing over the diapers you plan for will probably need a size 16 or XL, but without a diaper they will be like wearing a tent. Get a print or color which matches your clothing or the occasion- being in style matters!

Bettypooh

3 hours ago, ppbenn said:

Thank you Bettypooh for the tips. I'm nervous about shopping for them layer, but it should be fun.

No reason to be nervous.  Before being diapered permanently I used to exclusively wear womans panties size 8.  I preferred the nylon panties made by Fruit of the Loom because they were full cut briefs and held my maxipads perfectly.  They are so satiny feeling and intoxicating.  What I loved most about them is that they came in pastel colors especially the pastel pink.  I bought them all the time and never once had a cashier bat an eye.  I assume they figured I was buying them for the better half.

I concur with Bettypooh about the pantry size.  Should work great for your size.

Thank you for the advice. I did go and buy some panties. I bought some bikini cut style and also some briefs. I didn't have to interact with anyone thanks to self check out. However I could feel my neck begin to heat up in embarrassment while I stepped away from the panty section for a second before I went back and got the sizes suggested here. I am waiting to go home and try a pair on. 

I wear women's full-cut briefs over my diaper when I need maximum visual discretion. They smooth the shape out wonderfully, but they also compress the diaper some which reduces capacity. I discovered that the hard way with leg leaks, but luckily things were over that night and I got away undetected ;)

Bettypooh

Holy sh#$ what an incredible scene. I had my hands restrained and I am normally quiet during a scene too except for moans, and yelps, plus the music of the play space makes it hard to be heard unless you're really vocal or really close to someone. Mistress started with light impact some cock and ball squeezing to keep me on edge. Occasionally she would lean in to whisper how everyone was watching her flog me. I don't know if there were people or not as I was blindfolded. The apparatus had a place to stand that leaned down a bit and it was made of chains, so those sometimes affected my head space as I had to adjust for those physical discomforts. 

However Mistress made my head go all mushy; when she took out the diaper I had brought, ( Rearz Lil' monster,) and began to rub the crinkly plastic over my body. She then started whispering a scenario in my head about taking me to the movie theater in a large, thick crinkly diaper and making me drink a large fountain drink and not move during the movie. When the movie finished she would lead me to the parking lot where she had parked near the entrance and I would be forced to waddle due to my now soaked diaper. She would change me in the backseat and then make me waddle back in to throw my used diaper away with no shorts on. Which wouldn't have mattered because everyone had already seen me get changed in the backseat. I would also be made to buy her popcorn for the ride. Which of course I would have to stand in line for giving plenty more people the chance to see me in my diapered state.  She did say she would think about letting me wear my panties over my diaper, but I shouldn't count on it. 

All in all it was a fantastic fucking scene, and I hope for a repeat soon.

• Like 2