LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private for BabyGabrial and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Crystal Andrews was a sweet eighteen year old woman with long straight black hair, blue eyes that shone like sapphires, and was very short at only 4'5''. She was at the mall doing some last minute Christmas shopping for her friends. Although she didn't like it most of the time she had to wear kid clothes and today was no exception as she was dressed up in a My Little Pony outfit with matching panties. As Crystal headed to a kid clothing store she accidentally bumped into somebody sending all their presents flying all over the floor.

"Oh oh my. I do apologize dear" said Fantasia. A young woman of age 28, she had long black hair and green eyes that shined like emeralds. She had golden brown skin and a bust that made mouths drop. She was shopping for some extended family in her minx fur coat when she bumped into a little girl who couldn't be any older than ten years old. "Oh no i hope i don't ruin your gifts dear. Helping mommy and daddy shop?" She asked

Crystal blushed as Fantasia assumed she was a little kid like most people. She knew her A cup breasts and lack of curves didn't help matters instead she looked as if she still had a little baby fat on her body. Unfortunately she had yet to realize after bumping into the woman and falling on the floor her nervous and small bladder had begun to release into her panties. When Crystal realized what was happening she quickly tried to cover up the wet spot only to get piss on her hands.

While Fantasia was scrambling to see who's gift belonged to who she reached for a gift but her hand felt something wet "hmmm? Did you have a liquid gift?" She smelled something and it had a distinct smell she then looked over at the fallen girl and accidentally blurted out "oh dear you had an accident honey!" Then immediately covered her mouth 

Crystal blushed deep red this time as a lot of people turned to look at her and Fantasia. She couldn't believe the woman had been able to humiliate her so badly in less than a minute. It only made matters worse with some of the people muttering about how disgusting it was to let her run around in public without protection. Crystal's accident had leaked onto the floor but she was starting to look at trying to figure out which presents were hers.

"Oh my dear we need to find your parents but we can't let you go around in those wet panties" Fantasia picks Crystal up and sets her in the buggy seat and places all of the presents in the cart and rides over to the baby department "noooow lets see.....hmmm ahh here they are" pulls out a box of Pampers with Sesame Street designs on them. She figures a box would be good for her parents to have. Call it a little Christmas present. The Pampers Cruisers size 5 would be great looking at how thin this little girl was. " lets get some wipes and powder and of course a changing mat." They go get everything and check out.

Crystal had no chance to stop Fantasia as she was quickly put in the front seat of the cart and pushed to the baby department. When she saw the woman getting her a box of Pampers Cruisers Size 5 she quickly began to protest. "I don't need diapers ! I'm already potty trained ! Can't we just get some new panties or training panties instead ?" She couldn't believe it as there was almost 130 diapers in it. Crystal could only hope the diapers would be way too expensive and force Fantasia to go with getting her panties instead.

"Well honey your mommy and daddy can put you in whatever they want when you're back in their loving arms. For now mama Fanny is gonna get that bum bum padded so no more little uh ohs" after paying everything which thanks to coupons Fantasia only ended up paying  around $45. She immediately pushed the buggy to the nearest restroom.

• Like 1

"But I don't need diapers ! I only had an accident because you scared me ! Can't we talk about this ?" Crystal pleaded with Fantasia hoping she would believe her. She was well aware that given her tiny size and how stretchy the Pampers Cruisers were she could fit in them even if she suddenly gained twenty pounds. As they were about to go into the bathroom with the baby diapers and changing supplies she made one more feeble attempt to avoid that fate. "HELP ME ! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED ! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP !" Crystal yelled as loud as she could desperate for some help from anywhere as long as it meant getting away from Fantasia and her attempts to diaper her.

Nobody listens thinking it's just another child throwing a tantrumm Fantasia tried comforting her "shhhh shhh it will be ok" Pulled the changing table down "upsie daisy " Fantasia said as she lifted the "little" girl out of the seat and onto the table where she was strapped down and Fantasia pulled her large shirt up  to see a thin figure with some baby fat and an A-cup chest. Accompanying those were a cute, wet pair of my little pony panties. "Awwww you're matching that's so cuuuute~" she doted over the girl then pulled the panties off as she took two baby wipes and wiped the poor girl down front to back. Then she opened the box and got a pamper out and slid it under "a perfect fit" she says then goes and gets the baby powder and sprinkles on a generous amount then rubbed it all in "Mama Fanny make that bum bum white as the snow outside. Yes she does! Yes she does!" Afterwards she taped the diaper up nice and tight and gave her a few pats

• Like 1

Crystal was shocked beyond belief as nobody paid any attention and was taken into the women's bathroom for Fantasia to change her into a diaper. She tried her best to struggle and avoid the diaper change but all too quickly she was strapped down to the changing table and had her pants and panties removed. In a matter of seconds she was put in one of the Pampers with Elmo decorating it. "You're not going to make me go back out in just a shirt and diaper are you ?" Crystal asked Fantasia as she tried to cover up the bottom of her shirt which had also gotten wet.

Fantasia pintched her adorable little cheeks "why of course not honey bun" she says then yanks the shirt off "you'd catch a cold with that wet shirt on" she then grabs the pants and panties and threw them all away "don't worry baby mama Fanny can keep you warm " hugs the smaller girl up to her large chest "but we can't send you to mommy and daddy all naked like let's go pick some cute clothes" she takes her out of the bathroom by hand in nothing but a diaper

"Nooo ! Everyone is going to see me wearing a baby diaper !" Crystal whined to Fantasia as she watched her kid clothes get tossed in the trash. She tried to fight back but it was no use as she was taken back out into the mall wearing nothing but a baby diaper with Sesame Street designs. Thankfully nobody was paying attention to her again thinking she was just a little kid who still needed to wear protection. The only thing Crystal still had was her purse which had gone flying with the presents and her kid sized velcro straps light up shoes.

"But these are for babies and I'm not a baby !" Crystal protested as she looked at the baby dresses with Fantasia. She knew there was a good chance she could fit into the baby dresses but didn't like any of them. It didn't help that most of them had frills and wouldn't do much to cover up the diaper. Crystal was still trying to get over the fact that nobody seemed to think she was an adult instead commenting on how cute she looked.

"Come on honey-pie. If you can't pick one..hnmmm let's seeeee nooooow" Fantasia looked through and then she gasped and grabbed a dress that was bright pink with a teddy bear on the chest with frills all over the hem and sleeves "well isn't this one just too cute! Oh baby you would look so precious in this!"

• Like 1

"No way ! I'm eighteen not two !" Crystal told Fantasia quickly voicing her opinion of it. She quickly tried to reach for a red frilly dress before the woman decided to get the teddy bear dress anyways. Although she didn't notice the red dress came with a matching diaper cover and a red hair bow as well. Crystal knew right now Fantasia was giving her as much freedom as if she was a real baby. 

Crystal reached for the red dress willing to wear it just to have something covering her diaper. She still hadn't paid enough attention to it to realize that it came with a diaper cover and a hair bow as well. When the teddy bear dress was put back she sighed in relief. Crystal hoped that Fantasia wouldn't get both dresses for her.

"Hmmmm you know this little number isn't expensive at all" Fantasia inquired  then looked at the teddy bear dress "ooooh neither is this. Well why not get both." He smiled and grabbed both outfits and took Crystal to another section while humming Santa Baby to herself. They soon ended up by a section of cute pajamas.

Crystal pouted as she saw Fantasia change her mind and put both dresses in the cart. When they reached the pajama section she looked at the different choices before pointing to a pair of footie pajamas with kitten designs knowing it would keep her warm during the night. She hadn't noticed that it would zip up in the back making her removing it much harder than normal. Crystal hoped it wouldn't take too long to convince Fantasia she was an adult or get one of her friends to rescue her.

"Oh my looks like someone has excellent taste." Fantasia puts it in the cart and goes and pays for it. Afterwards she takes Crystal and go back into the mall area. "Ok sugar plum. Tell Mama Fanny where your mommy and daddy are so we can get you and your cute new clothes to them" Fantasia ordered as she sat on a bench and sat Crystal on her knee and bounced her.

"I'm not a little kid ! I'm eighteen not two !" Crystal told Fantasia as she tried to get the red dress from the cart. She looked a little cold so it might not be a bad idea to put her in it or the kitten pajamas. Unfortunately without her purse it would be difficult to convince the lady she was telling the truth. Crystal tried her best to keep calm and act mature so Fantasia was a little more likely to believe her.

"Baby mama can't help you if you aren't honest. Oh Lord the mall is about to close we need to get going. I'm sure your folks will be looking for you" she quickly got Crystal dressed into the little pajamas and zipped them up and carried herbto her car where there was a large carseat with  a 5 point harness. Fantasia lifted tge poor girl into it and strapped her in before putting everything in her trunk and driving off.

"I am telling the truth ! I'm not two I'm eighteen I swear !" Crystal told Fantasia as she was taken out of the mall and to the woman's car. The second she saw the large five point harness carseat she began struggling but found herself buckled in it as if she was just a helpless baby. "WAIT ! MY PURSE ! It's still in the mall and can prove I'm telling the truth !" She told the woman as she remembered her purse too late. By now the mall was closed and wouldn't be open against until after Christmas meaning Crystal had to spend it with a stranger instead of her friends.