LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sophie/Pudding Anthology

• 1 month later...

Hey Sophie & Pudding,

I love to read your stories. I think they are among the best out there.

Would it be possible to write a story were a girl is re-potty trained by her mom. Including the use of the pottychair. And ofcourse training panties and diapers.

I always love these kind of stories, but there are only a few good ones out there.

I would really appreciate it.

Keep up the amazing work.

A fan from the Netherlands.

THANK YOU!! We are glad you enjoy our works! ^_^ 

Honestly, potty chairs are an underutilized prop in our stories... I'm not sure if we would write a mom/daughter story like that, but we definitely need to take a hard look at our lack of potty training tropes! (I think because we are so often trying to unpotty train. ;) )

Please keep in touch!  We love reading comments on stories and hearing from fans. ❤️ 

~Sophie

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

THANK YOU!! We are glad you enjoy our works! ^_^ 

Honestly, potty chairs are an underutilized prop in our stories... I'm not sure if we would write a mom/daughter story like that, but we definitely need to take a hard look at our lack of potty training tropes! (I think because we are so often trying to unpotty train. ;) )

Please keep in touch!  We love reading comments on stories and hearing from fans. ❤️ 

~Sophie

Trying to unpotty train is normal and understandable.

Being potty trained isn’t something you’re familiar with Sophie 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Hey, maybe you knew this problem existed already, but the random story prompt generator link no longer works 

Huh.  That's interesting...

I'll ask Kimmy if something went wrong.  Maybe we have to renew the website or something.  Thank you!

(It's been a while!) 

Added Like A Baby, which FawnyABDL did an audio recording for! :D 

Added four Aimes & Pawson stories, which follow characters created by JuiceBoxArt through the four seasons!

Lastly, added a cute romantic story: Three Trains

• Like 1