LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Final Frontier Exploration

BabyGabrial

No words can describe how upset Mirical was inside. She smiled and bounced every time she managed to get any food in her mouth. Though she really wants to punch this woman in the jaw. If mommy was feeding her it would be the time of her life but no mommy is being a meany butt and when they are on the ship she will make sure she knows it. Nairobi fed her one more bite then Mirical cheered "Yaaaaaay baby aww fuww Auntie Naiwobi!"

"That's good but next time try to get more in your mouth then on your face and bib" Nairobi playfully teased Mirical as she wiped her face down with a baby wipe. She couldn't believe how adorable the woman sounded and wished she had recorded it. Amare was just about to start going over more baby stuff when she caught Mirical giving her their secret look. She knew it meant the girl was ready to get off the space station and back to their spaceship.

The secret look being a quick hard glare before she goes back to fake smiling at Nairobi. "Oh aunty Mi-Mi is aways a messy wessy baby" she said cutely. Sometimes she can act like a baby harder than she can actually be a baby. Her smile absolutely melts hearts even though it's faker then a hyperdrive that can jump eight systems in one jump.

"Aww that's so cute. Want Auntie Nairobi to give you a baba now ?" Nairobi asked Mirical having no idea she was fixing to leave. She would be very sad to hear the navigator was getting ready to leave. Amare watched Mirical to see if she could get out of the situation by herself. If her lover could do it without being mean she would be sure to reward her later.

Mirical held in a hell no that would be heard in space and got her cute face back on "nuh uh. Baby Mi-Mi fuww. Auntie feed hew wots of yummy wummy nummy in hew tummy. Time fow baby to go bye bye now auntie" she said and hopped up and ran to mommy

Nairobi pouted but gave Mirical a big hug before she left. The pilot holding the diaper bag quickly handed it back to the navigator. Amare gave Mirical a loving hug before they left for the ship. Once they were back on it she told her "Good job although I was tempted to leave you with 'Auntie Naiwobi' for a bit longer"

Once on the ship Mirical looked away from her partner with her nose in the air. "I'm not talking to you" she says as she pouts "that was awful and that chick was the worst. Bleh at least when you dote on me and feed me it's not creepy" she says despite saying she wasn't talking. She won't be mad long a trip on mommy's breast once they jump to hyper space would cheer her up.

"Oh come on admit it you enjoyed spending time with Auntie Naiwobi" Amare playfully teased Mirical reminding her of the baby talk she had used while with Nairobi. She was sure that despite her protests her navigator had enjoyed it at least a little bit. If her lover didn't quit being grouchy she would threaten to not let her breastfeed her anymore. Amare waited to see if Mirical would argue or just get ready to go into hyperspace.

Mirical just pouted as she helped get the ship started and began going through system checks. She didn't enjoy it because it was some weird stranger and not her mommy. They got the clear to leave station and they started to take off. They slowly left the station trying to not bump into anything and soon were flying off waiting to get enough distance before making the jump.

"Fine since you keep pouting I guess you don't need any of mommy's milk" Amare told Mirical as she was sure that would get a response from her. She was surprised her navigator hadn't protested or spoken up about liking spending time with the pilot. While waiting for a response she began to help make sure everything was ready when for the jump into hyperspace and to the Odin system. Amare wondered what Mirical would do once they were in hyperspace.

"WHAT!? NOOOOOOOOOO! THAT'S NOT  FAAAAAAAIR!" She whines and starts crying. She isn't really stopping what she is doing since she already locked in the coordinates for Odin. She wanted mommy lik especially after having mushy baby food for breakfast.  Whe also loved the bonding time she gets with mommy during those.

"Well then I suggest you quit being so grouchy. I know you don't like other people babying you but I can't rescue you from it every time" Amare told Mirical as she watched her throw a fit like a baby. She knew that her lover might look like an adult but could be more babyish than like an adult most of the time. As soon as they were clear of the space station she had the ship jump to hyperspace. Amare then looked over at Mirical to see what she would do next.

Mirical sniffled and pouted as she wiped her tears. "Y-yes mommy" once they are deep in hyperspace Mirical got up and walked over to her pilot's seat and sat in her lap and layed on her shoulder and poked her chest and whimpers

"Hold on there little missy. Let's check your diapee first" Amare told Mirical as she knew what her partner wanted. She reached for the buttons on her lover's spacesuit to check her diaper. If the diaper wasn't too wet she would wait until after feeding her to change her navigator's diaper. Amare was going to make sure that Mirical wouldn't be hungry for milk much longer.

"Well since you managed to stay almost completely dry it's time for some milk" Amare told Mirical surprised that she had stayed almost completely dry. She left her lover's spacesuit unbuttoned as she unzipped the front of her own. The navigator could now see the nursing bra covering her breasts. Amare took special medicine so her breasts would produce milk for Mirical to enjoy.

Mirical loved this part. She bounced excitedly in mommy's lap ready for a good meal and bonding time with mommy. "I stayed dry because mommy told me to." She said as she layed back in Amare's arms and moved in and latched on to one breast and began suckling her yummy milk.

Amare let Mirical drink from her breasts cooing at her and talking to her. "Don't worry I promise I'll never leave you alone or let you grow up" She was going to give her lover all the milk she wanted and more. Her breasts had been feeling full of milk for a few days but had been waiting for the right moment. By the time Mirical was finished drinking the milk Amare was counting on her having a very full belly.

Mirical never took her eyes off of mommy's eyes as she suckled on her sweet  creamy milk. Feeding time is always a treat for her even when mommy gets drunk and Mirical gets a little something extra in her milk. But the taste doesn't matter though it is really good. what matters is the closeness between Ma-Ma and Mi-Mi.

Amare let Mirical continue to suck from her breasts getting a lot of milk. "Such a good baby girl" She cooed to her lover as she tried to move her to her other breast. It was clear she was almost out of milk on that side and her breast needed a rest. Amare and Mirical still had quite a while before the spaceship was anywhere near ready to come out of hyperspace.

Once the milk in that breast was dried out Mirical whined looking at the other breast still wanting to wash the baby food down. She just sometimes didn't want to stop sucking on mommy's breasts. It was so relaxing and Mirical knew her partner was right there holding her.

Amare let Mirical switch to her other breast knowing that she needed it to wash out the baby food. She wondered how much more milk her little partner could take before she feeling full. It seemed like her lover's tummy was a little bigger now from so much milk. "That's it be mommy's good baby and drink all her milk" Amare told Mirical as she could tell how much they were both enjoying the experience.

Mirical suckled without a care. She was in absolute bliss. She wanted the milk, she needed mommy. That was that to her. She didn't care if all of the feedings put a few extra pounds on her short body she will give up all of the rest of the food in the world if it meant keeping her feeding time with mommy.

Amare let Mirical keep drinking her milk while embracing her in her arms. She sighed as soon her other breast was empty and she was all out of milk. "Did my baby girl get enough to drink ?" The captain asked her navigator as she tickled her tummy. Amare hoped Mirical had gotten enough to drink but knew she was bigger than most babies.

Luckily Amare's breast pump enough milk for how much is being sucked out. Mirical eating grown woman meals out of her breasts make her breasts a lot bigger than how they were when they first met. Mirical nodded her head and reached up to be burped. She doesn't need to be burped but she isn't passing an opportunity to be put over mommy's shoulder and have her back patted