LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Final Frontier Exploration

BabyGabrial

When the pilot added a little more money Amare bent down and told Mirical "It's your choice. But any money anyone offers you go right to your little piggy bank" She was trying to let her partner know that any money she accepted would go right to her baby supplies. It would certainly take away some of the pressure for paying for at least two packs of diapers. Amare waited for Mirical to choose as the pilot waited for her to make a decision.

Amare lifted Mirical up so everyone could see then unbuttoned the bottom of her spacesuit and lifted it up. She wasn't too surprised when a few of the pilots began asking questions about where they got the spacesuit and others made offers to either, feed, change, dress, or play with the grown woman. It seemed waiting around a space station with nothing better to do could definitely get boring very fast. "Ok one at a time. Everyone with questions meet in the main food court in twenty minutes. Everyone else with offers please take turns" Amare told the crowd glad to see half of the pilots heading to the main food court to wait.

Mirical smiled and sucked her thumb. She loves making people melt with her cuteness. She played it up even more "mooooommyyyyyy baby want num-nums" she made pouty faces making sure that everyone could see. She even topped it off with pats to her tummy and wiggles on her bottom and layed on Amare's shoulder and whispered "too bad these guys don't have a sweet baby on their ship to spoil rotten like you do."

"We're supposed to be buying you diapers before you run out. After that then you can get some num-nums" Amare reminded Mirical knowing she had gotten a little sidetracked now that she had an audience. She went back to looking at the diapers only to have a few people suggest some diapers for her. It was no surprise when her partner was given some money to help pay for the diapers. "Hmm ok let's take a vote" Amare told the crowd as she had found three different packs of diapers. One had cute baby animals decorating it but no wetness indicator. The next was very thick and had baby items decorating it as well as a wetness indicator. The last diaper was pink and has princess designs on it but again held no wetness indicator.

Many votes were casted and at the end the thick ones with the wetness indicater won via swing vote. "How many of them can we afford mommy?" She says as many watch her bounce in mommy's arms but that wasn't exactly what she was doing. She was teasing mommy dearest. "I think we have enough for two packs" she says after doing the math in her head and clung to mommy as a couple of packs were handed over.

Amare wasn't at all surprised to find that the diapers with baby items and a wetness indicator had won as she told Mirical "Ok give the cashier the money so we can take your diapers and don't forget to thank your friends" She could see that there were twenty-five diapers in each pack to last a little bit longer. Now all the pilots were wanting to change both girls into the new diapers and give them some num-nums. Amare wasn't quite sure what to say not expecting the people to want to diaper her as well.

She handed the cashier the money "hewe you goesies" she says just adding on as much cuteness as possible. When the people started to ask to change her mommy into a diaper and give her num nums she knew she had to get them out of here asap. Screw it they can eat breakfast while the ship autopilots "uh oooohs we hast to go bye byes ma-ma. We have workies to do. Bysies evewyone tankoos fow Mi-Mi's new diapees" she blows them a kiss as she takes the bag and pulls her partner away. Once out of ear shot she looked up at  Amare "geeze i can't tell who's worse them or the drunks who hit on you."

"Remind me to thank you when we get back on the ship" Amare told Mirical as she headed to the main food court. She frowned as the other half of the group was waiting there with the other half coming up behind them. It seemed the partners were stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either way it seemed like Mirical would be getting babied by some of the pilots and Amare would likely be stuck answering questions or being diapered and babied as well.

Mirical looked up to Amare, puckered her lips, and gave puppy dog eyes as she held her partner's hand "Ma-Ma can er please just go back to the ship and leave. I will drink mommy milk for breakfast please please pweeeeeeeease" she begged her partner hoping the cuteness would but it was too late they were surrounded

"Well I guess we'll see each other in a few hours" Amare told Mirical as she knew they needed to split up to deal with the two different groups. She gave her lover a kiss on the cheek before putting her down and handing her the diaper bag. Hopefully in a few hours they could get some food and sneak off. Amare sighed and looked at the group waiting to ask her all their questions.

Mirical looks around scared as all of the pilots gather around her wanting to play with the cute baby girl "uhhhhh m-me no hungies now. Mi-Mi ok s-see?" She pats her belly to pretend like she is full. However her stomach betrays her and rumbles and all of these pilots who clearly  miss their kids hover over her

"Aww sounds like somebody is hungry. Let's see what you have in the diaper bag" One of the female pilots told Mirical quickly taking it away from her. She began checking every compartment in the diaper bag for some food to give the girl. Amare felt sorry for Mirical but realized she had her own problems at the moment. She waited for one of the pilots to speak up and ask her a question.

Mostly questions about where do you find a co-pilot/crew member like Mirical or how can they get their co-pilot/crew members to be their baby like Mirical is.  Other with Mi-Mi she gets scared as the lady finds mashed peaches and a purple bib with pink butterflies on it that says "Mi-Mi's num num time" on it "Noooooo no hungy" Mirical gets ready to cry which only makes her look cuter.

"We met at a bar when her sassy ass nearly got beat up. So I pulled her away and we hung out until she downed so many glasses that she could have told me the meaning of life. I took the little thing home and she drunkenly cried on me until she wet herself. After that I got her cute little butt in diapers. Ever since then she's been in diapers" Amare told the pilots as she shared the story of how she and Mirical had met. She then began to answer the other questions listing plenty of shops to get diapers and nice places to find a girl or boy to diaper and make their own baby. "Oh what's wrong ? Do you need a diaper change ?" The pilot asked Mirical as one of the other pilots checked her diaper. While that was happening another pilot had taken the bib and was putting it on the navigator.

Mirical shakes her head no making audible whimpers and her diaper shows she's telling the truth. She sniffles and softly cries "Ma-Ma. Ma-Ma." Sadly all she gets is being picked up by a pilot and bounced a little before being sat on another's knee. The captain with the baby food pours it into a bowl and stirs it up.

Amare waited for some more questions glad that this group had avoided trying to diaper her for now. She hoped that they could all eventually find someone to take care of or someone to take care of them. "She's still dry for now" The pilot told the group as if Mirical couldn't speak for herself. "Hold on I think we should let the baby decide who she wants to feed her" The pilot with the diaper bag spoke up and waved some credits in her face trying to make her choose her.

Mirical whimpered more and wanted to scream none of then but then the all mighty credit came into play. She sat and thought about rejecting that but she knows she needs the money especially if these weird jobs don't go so well. She reached out, hesitantly, to the one actively waving the cash in her face "she feed Mi-Mi" she said moving to that pilot's lap. Over with Amare some pilots still have questions like "how do you accommodate having a baby on your ship?", "how often is she a baby compared to a crew member?", "Do you nurse her?" 

"Oh well the first and most important thing besides diapers and food for your baby is a changing table. Of course you also need to decide if you want them to have a nursery or not depending on the size of your ship and what you can afford. As for how much she is a baby unless we are working or run into something unexpected she is pretty much a full time baby. Yes I do nurse her since she loves my milk" Amare told the pilots as she kept responding to their questions. She took a moment to relax before waiting for more questions. "Now put this somewhere safe but don't put it in your mouth" The pilot told Mirical as if she might actually try to do that. She gave the diaper bag to another pilot and went to start feeding the girl.

Mirical put it in her bra then zipped back up her suit and waited for the inevitable with a gulp. She looked up at the woman wanting to feed her as others watch. She likes having qn audience but not when it means dealing with letting a stranger feed her or worse. The pilots took notes and continued to ask questions. "So with her being a baby do you spend a lot on toys and supplies?" Then another asked "Do you ever worry about your baby doing such a dangerous job?"

"WellI I do try to spoil her with toys when we have some extra money or she's been good. As for worrying about her I do all the time. Part of me knows she is actually an adult but the other part just wants to keep her safe and baby her all the time" Amare told the pilots as some of them were paying much closer attention now. She hoped her lover could handle whatever she was going through right now. The pilot giggled as she watched Mirical put the credit in her bra. She then got a spoonful of the baby food ready for the girl to eat hoping she wouldn't make too much of a mess.

"Is it good baby ? Maybe after you finish maybe you can try saying my name. You can call me Auntie Nairobi" Nairobi told Mirical as she shared her name with the diapered woman. She made sure the next spoonful of baby food accidentally missed the navigator's mouth getting some on her bib. Amare kept answering the pilots questions before starting to get bored. "Why don't I show you all some good products to use and some you should avoid ?" She suggested to the pilots secretly hoping they would run into her navigator.

Mirical nodded and acted like she was enjoying this "mmmmm yummy nummy in baby tummy" it took all the power she had not to show that she didn't care about this woman's name and then glare at her for purposely missing. When she saw mommy coming over her smile became genuine thinking she was saved then the smile dropped as mommy passed her going to her diaper bag with some of the ones following deciding to watch the feeding. 

Nairobi grinned and continued feeding Mirical making sure to miss her mouth a few more times. Thankfully the majority of it was getting in the girl's mouth not her face and bib. Amare grinned and waved to Mirical before showing the group the diaper bag. She made sure to point out the tag in case it was lost and tell how important it was in a busy area.